Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2007, 06:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,311 times

Advertisements

I am losing my job at Delphi in Michigan. Delphi is doing a huge lay off to merge from Bankruptcy. I have lived in michigan all my life and so has my wife. Jobs a really hard to find here. Michigan is going down hill. I have had two phone Interviews for an Engineer position with Caterpillar that went really well. I might be getting this job and having to move to Peoria. I have a few questions.

1. Where are the good areas to live? I was thinking of either Metamora or german town area.

2. Is the Peoria Christian School a good school? My son attends a christian school now and we would like to keep him in the Christian Schools.

3. What is there fun to do there with the family? Son is 7 and we are in our late 30's.

4. What is the weather like in the summer and winter?

5. Any good christian church's in the area? We are currently attending a non-denomantional one in which we are very active in. I run the sound system and my wife sings on the praise team.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2007, 08:30 PM

947 posts, read 3,572,282 times
I think you';d be better off asking your question here:

Illinois - City-Data Forum: Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment