Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 08:53 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,954,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlebirdies View Post
I really feel bad for OP for not seeing this coming.
The OP likes to create Troll Threads. Don't feel bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2015, 08:58 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlebirdies View Post
I really feel bad for OP for not seeing this coming.
I don't think he sees it coming even now.

We all have something we needed to learn the hard way. For you and I it may not have been work related, but it was something. But we learned.

If you look at the discussion throughout the thread it seems nothing was learned, and for me, that makes it hard to feel sorry for him. It's like when we advise posters not to do X or to do Y without having an attitude about it and they ignore us, only to post that they were fired. It makes it a little harder to feel for someone unwilling to listen to advice they sought in the first place. (for me anyway)

Old 04-08-2015, 03:53 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,812,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It looks like the OP is a member, but uses "Not a member" as his status, which may have confused BigDGeek. Of course, I could be the one who is confused....

It does look like he is gone. This screen name didn't last long.

He will be back of course under a new name soon enough lol.

Old 05-02-2015, 05:07 AM

195 posts, read 231,458 times
This is quite common in offices. It is called management by gossip. Because no one will come forward and tell you what their concerns were, if you make a mistake there is no way to improve your work because no details are forthcoming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment