Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 10:49 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,604,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
Suppose you know of a man or woman with rumored legendary sexual prowess, and you hear stories of people with the pleasure of having them as company in their bed missing work and getting disciplined and/or fired because instead of going to work in the morning they are overwhelmed with pleasure and decide to stay in bed with the mythical man or woman instead of going to work, and this has happened to multiple people.

Example: Saturday night, I set the alarm to a certain time in the morning so the captivating woman I invited to my place would get to work on time. When the alarm goes off we engage in pillow talk and starting cuddling and you know what happens after. During this I tell her she is going to be late and she gleefully says "it will be worth it " and instead of reporting to work at 10:30 am she shows up at 12:30 and gets fired.

I'd like the community's help on brainstorming a term for such a person. "Job wrecker" sounds boring.
I got it let's call you the captivating women destroyers
don't
you know how to engage in a quickie allowing the captivating woman to get to work on time. Both you and
Captivating woman could PIV all day and night after work ,
so this never crossed your or her minds???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment