Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 06:35 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliza View Post
Why do people even bother saying this? Lol. I stated in the OP that it is unanimously agreed upon and obvious that there are attractive women of all backgrounds. You are not stating anything ground-breaking. I'm just asking to hear some of your preferences because I find physical traits of different ethnicities to be interesting and think it makes for an interesting (and likely un-heated) discussion. Just as somebody has personality preferences, they have appearance preferences (dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin, etc.) - and certain ethnicities tend to possess those qualities more than others, therefore you will likely favor that ethnicity. If you are tired of seeing the topic, simply ignore and go about your life. I can assure you there are thousands of repeats on this forum, how could there not be?

As a newbie myself, I have read some people get their panties in a bunch when a question is repeated or you happen to respond and bump a thread up that has been dormant for awhile.
Don't understand why some have to be so snarky....just don't read the thread.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:39 AM

266 posts, read 402,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
As a newbie myself, I have read some people get their panties in a bunch when a question is repeated or you happen to respond and bump a thread up that has been dormant for awhile.
Don't understand why some have to be so snarky....just don't read the thread.
People like to feel powerful, as if being on an internet forum longer than someone else constitutes that There really are bigger deals in life!

Old 11-26-2012, 06:55 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Hmm, idk,but hopefully the ones that are living and breathing.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times
Quote:
Why do people even bother saying this? Lol. I stated in the OP that it is unanimously agreed upon and obvious that there are attractive women of all backgrounds. You are not stating anything ground-breaking. I'm just asking to hear some of your preferences because I find physical traits of different ethnicities to be interesting and think it makes for an interesting (and likely un-heated) discussion. Just as somebody has personality preferences, they have appearance preferences (dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin, etc.) - and certain ethnicities tend to possess those qualities more than others, therefore you will likely favor that ethnicity. If you are tired of seeing the topic, simply ignore and go about your life. I can assure you there are thousands of repeats on this forum, how could there not be?
Hey you asked for peoples opinions, and my opinion is that I find women from all races attractive, and equally so! Why is my opinion not 'stating anything ground-breaking' when other peoples opinion is??

Old 11-26-2012, 08:10 AM

266 posts, read 402,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Hey you asked for peoples opinions, and my opinion is that I find women from all races attractive, and equally so! Why is my opinion not 'stating anything ground-breaking' when other peoples opinion is??
Because that was not the intent of your original post, but thank you for your opinion

Old 01-17-2013, 05:38 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,773,200 times
Quote:
Of course there are beautiful people in each one, but any with features that particularly strike your fancy? I vote Turkish. I think they have such beautiful and unique features.

Which ethnicity do you find most beautiful?
Quote:
Why do people even bother saying this? Lol. I stated in the OP that it is unanimously agreed upon and obvious that there are attractive women of all backgrounds. You are not stating anything ground-breaking.

If you are tired of seeing the topic, simply ignore and go about your life.
Quote:
People like to feel powerful, as if being on an internet forum longer than someone else constitutes that
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Quote:
Because that was not the intent of your original post, but thank you for your opinion
I'm a bit confused... I hope iliza got the answer she was looking for...

This thread is closed...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World