Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 05:14 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
United States of America
Then as far as the USA is concerned, you're American.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:16 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The thing about him is, if he accepts your point of view, then I as a Puerto Rican born in Puerto Rico means I am more American than him, and he finds that unacceptable. Nevermind the fact that I lived most of my life in the US, far more than his several weeks in Florida in some resort . He thinks because he is of Scots-Irish background (the same yokles that live in Appalachia) and I'm of mostly Spanish background, that automatically makes him more American than me, LOL.
Well said and I see where you're coming from

Old 05-13-2015, 05:26 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
I am on a camp in Namibia until September with seven more people

the nationalities are:

2 German (girl and guy)
1 Finnish (guy)
1 Israeli (guy)
1 British (girl)
1 American (girl)
1 Colombian (me and girl)
1 Indian (guy)

I've noticed a pattern

the Germans are very proper and only talk about certain things most intellectual, they are cool, friendly and open minded and won't hesitate to go naked, and to be easygoing with everyone but often do tend to keep their distance when it comes to a deeper connection.

the Finnish is cold and quiet and hot, he is very attracted to me and I tease him and he loves it but you always have to be the one who teases him, he will not dare to do it. When he gets drunk he tells me I am beautiful and he likes me but only after some drinks.

the israeli wants me and he is hot, and I also tease him but he knows but he can see the Finnish guy likes me so he doesn't do anything in front of the Finnish guy, but when we're alone he likes to push the limits and tease me very openly and tells me naughty stuff and he can be very open with me and is actually very into making sure I am ok, well, safe etc.

the british guy always wants to hang out with the american girl and speak english with the germans all the time and nag and complain but also loves to explore and has a crazy side to him, especially when he is drunk he likes to flash his body parts and get crazy

the american girl wants to whine and complain all the time, namibian food is gross, the weather is too dry, the facilities suck, the shopping is bad, it's too cold, its too hot, its too humid, its too dry..... and now she's gained the reputation of being difficult, she has a serious beef towards me, I don't know why but she cannot simply accept me.

the indian guy is shy, quiet, and likes to take the backseat as an observer, mostly talks when he is talked to.

me the colombian, I am the outspoken one, the one who goes out in tiny cloths and dances and parties with the boys and swims naked with them and laughs.... the men really like me and enjoy taking me out for dinner and drinks and the german girl and the indian guy like me and think i am fun, but the american girl cannot stand me and she has made it very clear!

last night we went swimming after we have done our work and the israeli guy got totally naked, so did the german and the Finnish, and I did too and the american girl didn't.... while the german girl was tanning quiet on the other side and the indian also sat there quiet.

on the way back the American girl said, in my culture... a naked woman with a bunch of naked men swimming at a lake means NO NO NO... (she said it like trying to tell me I am a ****)
but in my colombian culture a woman who shows her body off is actually a sign of security and confidence.....

what is the issue here?

why am I being ostracized by her? if I want to be naked let me be... I do work out daily to keep in good shape so what is her beef?

I also mentioned once that ireland is too rainy and she told me that she's irish descendant and I am just rude and mean (what is that woman's beef?)

the israeli guy tells me to ignore her, she's a whiny bore but I never had issues like this with other american girls I met before.

Am I being in way offensive?
Actually both of you come across as very annoying.
Just for different reasons.
And that Indian guy...
dunno about him.

P.S. What your camp is good for ( other than swimming naked?)

Old 05-13-2015, 05:32 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Really tricky this is, as I know what the OP looks like, and she's really hot. Looks absolutely gourgeous. I also know she doesn't live in Namibia, but what can I do? A bit of a tickle.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:36 PM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Americans are not comfortable with public nudity. If the American girl is just not happy there, don't take it personally.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:39 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
I am on a camp in Namibia until September with seven more people

the nationalities are:

2 German (girl and guy)
1 Finnish (guy)
1 Israeli (guy)
1 British (girl)
1 American (girl)
1 Colombian (me and girl)
1 Indian (guy)

I've noticed a pattern

the Germans are very proper and only talk about certain things most intellectual, they are cool, friendly and open minded and won't hesitate to go naked, and to be easygoing with everyone but often do tend to keep their distance when it comes to a deeper connection.

the Finnish is cold and quiet and hot, he is very attracted to me and I tease him and he loves it but you always have to be the one who teases him, he will not dare to do it. When he gets drunk he tells me I am beautiful and he likes me but only after some drinks.

the israeli wants me and he is hot, and I also tease him but he knows but he can see the Finnish guy likes me so he doesn't do anything in front of the Finnish guy, but when we're alone he likes to push the limits and tease me very openly and tells me naughty stuff and he can be very open with me and is actually very into making sure I am ok, well, safe etc.

the british guy always wants to hang out with the american girl and speak english with the germans all the time and nag and complain but also loves to explore and has a crazy side to him, especially when he is drunk he likes to flash his body parts and get crazy

the american girl wants to whine and complain all the time, namibian food is gross, the weather is too dry, the facilities suck, the shopping is bad, it's too cold, its too hot, its too humid, its too dry..... and now she's gained the reputation of being difficult, she has a serious beef towards me, I don't know why but she cannot simply accept me.

the indian guy is shy, quiet, and likes to take the backseat as an observer, mostly talks when he is talked to.

me the colombian, I am the outspoken one, the one who goes out in tiny cloths and dances and parties with the boys and swims naked with them and laughs.... the men really like me and enjoy taking me out for dinner and drinks and the german girl and the indian guy like me and think i am fun, but the american girl cannot stand me and she has made it very clear!

last night we went swimming after we have done our work and the israeli guy got totally naked, so did the german and the Finnish, and I did too and the american girl didn't.... while the german girl was tanning quiet on the other side and the indian also sat there quiet.

on the way back the American girl said, in my culture... a naked woman with a bunch of naked men swimming at a lake means NO NO NO... (she said it like trying to tell me I am a ****)
but in my colombian culture a woman who shows her body off is actually a sign of security and confidence.....

what is the issue here?

why am I being ostracized by her? if I want to be naked let me be... I do work out daily to keep in good shape so what is her beef?

I also mentioned once that ireland is too rainy and she told me that she's irish descendant and I am just rude and mean (what is that woman's beef?)

the israeli guy tells me to ignore her, she's a whiny bore but I never had issues like this with other american girls I met before.

Am I being in way offensive?
Sounds like both of you are sexually frustrated all that nudity and no sex it may be just too much to take, either some needs are being neglected or she may have a thing for you and is jealous that you're hanging out nude with the Dude's.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:47 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Really tricky this is, as I know what the OP looks like, and she's really hot. Looks absolutely gourgeous. I also know she doesn't live in Namibia, but what can I do?
Why, were you planning to move to Namibia in the next few months, and are now forced to drastically change your plans?

Old 05-13-2015, 05:49 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Really tricky this is, as I know what the OP looks like, and she's really hot. Looks absolutely gourgeous. I also know she doesn't live in Namibia, but what can I do? A bit of a tickle.
Give her your address she wants you bad.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:05 PM

125 posts, read 128,150 times
Maybe she the American has some self respect? WTF yeah I always go to a foreign country and swim naked with a bunch of guys I don't know sound really safe to me. Maybe she is afraid of being raped or murdered!!! But your so hot it won't happen to you. Get a life your annoying.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:49 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,407,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillinout123 View Post
Get a life your annoying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World