Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2016, 04:04 PM

1,830 posts, read 1,654,457 times

Advertisements

“This guy has an ego. When Trump bangs a supermodel, he closes his eyes and imagines he’s jerking off.”–Seth McFarlane

Old 07-24-2016, 04:13 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,370,668 times
I see from polls on the news, that Trump only got a bump of about 1-2% after the Republican convention. That's basically a "dead cat bounce." It's not impressive at all, kind of shockingly low, really. Might not have much of an impact on the actual election... but hey, there's hope. Maybe people are finally getting tired of his negativity. He's a total Donnie Downer.

Points out problems, but, he has precious few answers or solutions to propose. Except things that would run huge deficits. He says he won't raise taxes. He's got to get money for his initiatives somehow, though. And he's going to reduce the national debt at the same time, too, so he says. I can't believe that so many people still believe his promises, promises, promises. They can't do math, apparently.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:34 PM

1,830 posts, read 1,654,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
I see from polls on the news, that Trump only got a bump of about 1-2% after the Republican convention. That's basically a "dead cat bounce." It's not impressive at all, kind of shockingly low, really. Might not have much of an impact on the actual election... but hey, there's hope. Maybe people are finally getting tired of his negativity. He's a total Donnie Downer.

Points out problems, but, he has precious few answers or solutions to propose. Except things that would run huge deficits. He says he won't raise taxes. He's got to get money for his initiatives somehow, though. And he's going to reduce the national debt at the same time, too, so he says. I can't believe that so many people still believe his promises, promises, promises. They can't do math, apparently.
Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated'

Old 07-25-2016, 10:22 AM

30,382 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:

Trump bounces into the lead - CNNPolitics.com

He got about a 6 point bounce and real clear politics diverse polls have him ahead in the last 6 polls. When the Clinton News Network (CNN) has him up by 5 points, time for the Dems and the world that has been manipulated by the media, to get very worried and depressed.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:08 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times
Quote:

He is going to win, more than 1-2 point bounce

Old 07-25-2016, 11:48 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,400,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
He is going to win, more than 1-2 point bounce
At least one well known pollster agrees with you.

Top Pollster Just Gave Hillary Clinton Some Really Bad News

Old 07-25-2016, 12:53 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,486,476 times
I had been saying it would be pretty close but Hillary had the edge unless some events unfolded. I think those events have happened. Europe is going to have a significant Islamic terrorist attack at least every couple of months and small attacks are now a weekly occurrence. Even many Democrats now see the danger in not making any changes to the refugee resettlement plan, if Hillary doesn't back down she will loose voters. Also the rising race tensions at home and the police being killed also hurt her and helped Trump. Democrats do best when the economy is the main issue, Republicans do best when national security is the main issue. Right now the economy is on the back burner and security is the main issue.

Quite frankly I can't stand either one of them, either way we're getting the worst president in over a century. Both sides had some compelling candidates so it's sad to see it come down to Hillary or Trump.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:55 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,486,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump bounces into the lead - CNNPolitics.com

He got about a 6 point bounce and real clear politics diverse polls have him ahead in the last 6 polls. When the Clinton News Network (CNN) has him up by 5 points, time for the Dems and the world that has been manipulated by the media, to get very worried and depressed.
Trump didn't get a convention bounce, he is getting a bounce because of ongoing events - namely a marked increase in terrorism in Europe and the worst racial tensions in 50 years domestically. I really believe only 30% of Americans would vote FOR Trump, the key is how many people have no faith in the direction Democrats are taking the country. Can Trump get another 15% on the later?

Old 07-25-2016, 05:51 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,370,668 times
The Dems convention is turning into a disaster already. Sheesh... I don't think they could be blowing this any worse.

The campaign is more than the convention, but the convention should be the springboard that sets the tone. This tone is saying "chaos"...

Trump's a frightening dude, and his associates don't instill confidence. However, short of a miracle or a last-minute shock/scandal, I think Trump will get in by a landslide. Well, his supporters want wholesale change to the entire political order, and that's what they'll get. Be careful what you wish for, though.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:44 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBMD View Post
This guy has an ego. When Trump bangs a supermodel, he closes his eyes and imagines he’s jerking off.”–Seth McFarlane
Yep he sure does he's a little sensitive about his short fingers he's got to compensate somehow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World