Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2008, 05:47 PM

13 posts, read 32,989 times

Advertisements

Hi. I'm new to Catawba (Rock Hill) Can anyone recommend a good endocrinologist in the area of Rock Hill or Charlotte? I have a thyroid condition so I need to go on a regular basis. I'll also be looking for a new gynocologist and primary care doc if you have any of those to recommend. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 08:44 PM

417 posts, read 814,000 times
Hello~
Usually your Insurance provides the list of 'In Network' Dr's that are covered....mine does .....my Endo's located in Charlotte if you want to DM for info or you can search from the website for a location that is more convenient for you.

Home

Search CPN - Carolinas Healthcare (http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/facilities/cpn/search.cfm - broken link)

Old 06-12-2008, 06:15 AM

146 posts, read 572,582 times
I go to Dr Wozniak, the only practice in Lancaster/York County. I've never confirmed it. He's foreign (perhaps Czech) and hard to understand sometimes but otherwise, he's been able to help me. Not the type to go in and cry on a shoulder but he is nice. It's called Lancaster Endocrinology. They have an office in Rock Hill and Lancaster and i believe a total of 3 doctors in the practice. Good luck-

Old 06-12-2008, 02:44 PM

10 posts, read 33,240 times
How is Asland Oaks?

I used to go to Dr. Woz as well. I really liked him but his office staff is horrible. I asked my primary care doc if he could just test me, and she said yes so I just go there.

Primary care is Rock Hill Family Practice- I love Dr. Tuttle, Dr. Gunter and Dr. Ohme. Stay away from Dr. White and Dr. Marion. 803-328-3828

Rock Hill OBGYN for the girly stuff. Dr. Taylor and Dr. Miller are both awesome. 803-328-2401

Old 06-12-2008, 02:46 PM

10 posts, read 33,240 times
I forgot to say that RH Family and Rh OBGYN are both on Ebenezer. I can give you directions if you need them.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:23 PM

13 posts, read 32,989 times
Thanks so much for the info everyone! I have a gyno now who has such a heavy Polish accent and hard to understand unless you're looking directly at him hah. Also I forgot I can check out the Insurance book, duh, this move is frying my brain! Ashland Oaks is nice (from what my Husband is telling me) I won't actually be there permanently until July 2 (YAY!!finally...) the neighbors have been awesome to him! He went on an fab hike up Grandfather mountain with one and also they loaned him a car because my husband's got demolished by a deer on the way back there on the last trip (he was ok!) They wouldn't hear of him renting a car til his was fixed! Can you believe that!? I just love the Southern Hospitality. I'm wrapping up our move here in NJ and graduations will be all over next week too! Can't wait to check things out down there...I would appreciate those RH direx on Ebenezer if you don't mind...Thank Y'all again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties