Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 11:58 AM

774 posts, read 1,860,612 times

Advertisements

In 2001, I lived in Washington DC.
I've been sober for 30 years and used to work in the field.
Several high ranking Catholic priest attended meetings at a group which shall go unnamed. I overheard them talking to others about the Islamic push to "own" Africa.
"Over my dead body," one of the recovering priest went on to arrogantly say.
I might have been impressed had his racist and elitist attitude not been so obvious.

Several African nations have been in the news lately for promoting violence against homosexuals. I take a dim view on this for several reasons ... but primarily the history of, "Divide and Conquer" that Europeans have been using to control world politics since the Norman Conquest.

Arabs use the tactic too ... but then again, almost every world government uses the tactic.
  • Find a vulnerable segment of the population (usually women) and persecute them.
  • Make them examples of fear of what can happen if people don't follow the leadership.
  • Channel the DESIGNED FRUSTRATION of the masses' anger upon them instead of the government.

Corrupt, greedy religious leaders seeking power control the masses and suck more money out of the population because everyone has a Shadow.
  • Every human has a conscious, an unconscious that drives the conscious, and in it, there is the "Disavowed Self" ... those pieces of our thinking... our identity that we don't want to own or want others to know about.
  • There is "Disavowed Light" as well as "Disavowed Darkness." (i.e. a person who dreams of being a CEO of his own international corporation ... but refuses to accept that as a reality of who he or she is, holds that position in his "Disavowed Light." If you asked, they'd never admit they dreamed of such a thing.
  • If I control any part of you ... even a small part of your thoughts or desires ... I CONTROL YOU. )

Totalitarian Governments use these tactics to dis-empower people.
  • The Catholic Church STARTED the African Slave Trade. Europe was in a mini-ice age and there were food riots. To keep control, the "Holy ROMAN Empire" blamed women as witches and terrorized people by publicly burning them at the stake. (They also burned anyone who didn't agree with their controlling, "Literal" version of spirituality.)
  • Homosexuality is deeply woven into the fabric of most Islamic cultures ... but it's disavowed. ("Women are for making babies, but men are for pleasure" ... and the Bacha Bazi boys of Afghanistan)
  • Hitler used the Jews... and homosexuals, and gypsies.
  • King James was a rampant homosexual but he revised a Christian Bible to shame them... because he knew how to rule.

Toxic, generational shame creates such devastation that ends up crippling families and entire groups.
Families that maliciously gossip and tear down each other create criminals and dysfunctional people.
Groups that nurture and build up each other produce well balanced, happy, productive people.

Côte d'Ivoire (The Ivory Coast) is a beautiful country, but like in many African countries, the UN and other "outside interests" used Liberians and Rwandans to destabilize the country and sell off many of the countries resources. "Divide and Conquer." Africans being used against other Africans so that resources are stolen and placed in the hands of European and now, Chinese hands too.

I grew up in a small segregated (American Apartheid) community. Everyone lived together because we had to. There was a doctor and his family. Several, "First Black___ this or that's___. Teachers and other professionals as well as criminals, welfare poor, and gays and lesbians. We all lived together and as children, we were taught to speak and respect each other. Even the old school criminals did their dirt away from the community and spoke to the elder respectable adults.

It's a real bad sign when I see mass persecution of one group.
--> Those countries doing this are going to be exploited.
--> Countries and civilizations that flourish use the gifts of every part of their population.
--> Plus, in the awareness of genetic science, such persecution is horrible "PR" and cuts them off from the favor of the international community.

Last edited by veganwriter; 02-11-2014 at 12:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 12:19 PM

Default The Hypocrasy of Islamic Anti-Homosexuality

It disgusts me to see hypocrisy.
All of the Abrahamic traditions came out of Ancient Egyptian (pre-Aryan influence) Nile Valley Civilization.
The Jews created a theology that civilized its people and told them to take the land.
The Arabs (both Semites) created a theology that said, "Take it back."

Moses ... if the story is true and real... would have been a high official and hence would have seen the "42 Ma'at's daily etched on the sides of temples and official buildings.
"I have not dishonored my father nor my mother today..." etc...

The Jews and Christians have 10.

Islam is a beautiful religion, but in the hands of priest of others who thirst after power, anything can be corrupted. I despise the way Saudi Arabians murder, torture and turn Ethiopians and other Africans into slaves ... TODAY!

WHERE IS THEIR GREAT PURITY???

In regard to Homosexuality... the reality of the use of
Bacha Bazi Boys

Old 02-11-2014, 12:21 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,236,182 times
Why should it? They are on the higher moral ground. It is our immoral culture that is wrong on homosexuality.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:42 PM

96 posts, read 136,376 times
Hurting them? Nope.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:59 PM

Default And Chistianity??

Spirituality is different than "religion".
I believe that ... whatever it is we're connected to hears us ... metaphysically, through Kundalini, meditation, or through a "One God".

There are sooooo many contradictions that it's not worth a pile of beans to frustrate ourselves with arguing about the "purity" of either. I'm just trying to show that Africa should not be fooled ... by any of them.

Here friends ... is "King James" ... the author of today's most used Christian Bible:

---> King James lover Esme Stewart, the 1st Earl of Lennox

---> King James lover George Villiers, the 1st Duke of Buckingham

---> King James lover Robert Carr, the Earl of Sommerset

Our history is be-sotted ... sodden... with these hypocrites ... which may explain why the head of the FBI ... J. Edgar Hoover was a Cross Dressing transvestite who hated Martin Luther King's guts!

Don't believe the hype.
Get your facts straight.
Check out these links too:

--> The Kinsey Report on Sexuality

--> French Philosopher Micheal Foucualt on the history of sexuality

Don't let the deviant sociopaths use this old card to create more rape and robbery of African Resources.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:12 PM

Ignorance is believing that you should attack your neighbors out of fear of ... anything. Being defiled or some crazy, backward notion.

Foucalt states that only about 6% of the population is born either purely Heterosexual or purely Homosexual and the vast bulk of the human population has fluid sexuality that can be influenced by any number of internal and external factors.

He has a diagram shaped like a football... with the lion share of the population in the middle with arrows flowing above and below each polarity.

Kinsey says everyone is Bisexual and that we're basically "scared straight."

John B. Watson, the father of Behaviorism ... says, "Give me a baby, and I can make any kind of man."

It's all about Power.

It's ... ALL ... about.. POWER.
Power corrupts ... absolutely.

Murder today... and you will pay ... tomorrow.

Quote:
"The driving force in society is not love... but fear."
~John B. Watson

Social Engineering ... for who's benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFsk...AACC0A660D098E

Old 02-11-2014, 01:29 PM

14,725 posts, read 14,706,528 times
Humans will always find a way to divide themselves and fight the "other". It's especially evident in modern-day Africa, where tribalism is more pronounced than other parts of the world. The anti-gay fad in Uganda and other places (in this case, planted by white interlopers) is just another thing to fight over.

Old 02-11-2014, 04:20 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,029,381 times
No it is not hurting Africa. They have other concerns to deal with than worrying about the Western viewpoint on homosexuality.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:16 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,351,952 times
Of course it does. They are persecuting a minority for being simply who they are. Such savagery does nothing to the benefit of a society.

And for that nonsense post about "the Western viewpoint of homosexuality". Gay rights are HUMAN RIGHTS. And those do not change based upon the country. It is a standard for the human race. And there are countless non-Western countries in the world making strides towards the human rights of sexual minorities. Countries in places such as East Asia and Latin America. And with the exception of Russia even Slavic Europe is making great strides in this area. The persecution of gays in Africa will only hold favor in the Muslim world. the rest of Earth will look at it with shame.

The "Western viewpoint" of Africans used to be that they are sub-human and barely evolved from monkeys. That they are not capable of full sentience and cannot comprehend arts or mathematics. Should Africans have been concerned with this "Western viewpoint" What a crock of crap.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:00 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,029,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Of course it does. They are persecuting a minority for being simply who they are. Such savagery does nothing to the benefit of a society.

And for that nonsense post about "the Western viewpoint of homosexuality". Gay rights are HUMAN RIGHTS. And those do not change based upon the country. It is a standard for the human race. And there are countless non-Western countries in the world making strides towards the human rights of sexual minorities. Countries in places such as East Asia and Latin America. And with the exception of Russia even Slavic Europe is making great strides in this area. The persecution of gays in Africa will only hold favor in the Muslim world. the rest of Earth will look at it with shame.

The "Western viewpoint" of Africans used to be that they are sub-human and barely evolved from monkeys. That they are not capable of full sentience and cannot comprehend arts or mathematics. Should Africans have been concerned with this "Western viewpoint" What a crock of crap.
Here's the problem I have with this type of premise. Many Western countries feel a sense of entitlement when it comes to their ideology on how they define what is right or wrong. What most of these countries fail to realize is that not every nation has the same viewpoint as they do. As far as human rights are concerned, who's standard are we going by? Are we going by the Western ideology who believe that their viewpoint on Human Rights is above any other nation that doesn't agree with them? It's no secret that Western countries like the United States have a "my way or the highway" type of mentality when it comes to other nations. We're so quick to criticize other countries on human rights issues while at the same time ignoring serious issues in our own country. A lot of these Western countries are actually a bunch of hypocrites. As far as Gay Rights being Human rights, that's really debatable depending on the individual nation. Just because a certain country is liberal on certain issues, doesn't mean another country will be as liberal on those same issues in their culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa