Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:13 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,633,582 times

Advertisements

A dream date with Captain Crunch.
By Met & Blue

It would start off with us grabbing CC from behind as he came out of his home. We'd stuff a rag dipped in chloroform over his mouth and drag him to one of the many derelict buildings we own.

When Captain woke up he found himself tied securely to a bed and dressed as a Catholic school boy.

Oh look at that helpless school boy, Met. Oh gosh, what should we do, blue? The two went up to CC and said, welcome home bad bad bad little boy. Would you like us to get a paparazzi photographer here to take a picture of your cute wittle uniform?

CC now wondered what else they'd done to him while he was out.

I think its time we enjoy our date, don't you Met? Let's do it blue. With that CC watched helplessly as they began to slowly take off his uniform and cover him with salmon oil. Feeling terribly violated, he passed out.

When he awoke he found himself handcuffed to a Amish heater naked as a Jay bird wondering what else they'd again done to him.

Before this dream date ended Met and blue had one more thing in store for the Crunch Man. They wanted to be sure he'd remember this date for the rest of his life. They were going to leave him with a little reminder that's its not nice to run from Met & blue.

With that, they pulled out a hot branding iron and on one of his backside cheeks they seared in BlueFlame50 & the other cheek received Metlakatla. For the third time on this dream date, the Captain passed out cold.

When he came to his dream date girls were gone, along with his wallet, dignity, and self-respect as a man. He got up and proceeded to go about his everyday life knowing full well THEY could be lurking anywhere, and their dream date could happen again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,886,698 times
So the question is.....did CC have a cigarette afterward?

Old 11-11-2010, 10:29 PM

1,083 posts, read 1,191,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezengirl View Post
Oh Rance will know that all is right in Alaska-Home Sweet Home.

Most fun we have had in days here. Hmm, I better call the daughter, I need some chickens!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
I'm not so sure that CC might not want to make a trip out to Minnesota to meet Light-shimmer...as he is such a male dog for younger women with "measurements""....!!

Pfft..... jeez Mom, get your own chickens.... since you wouldn't be actually applying for the main prize, I bet Pop would be ok with it

Just want to note- as Blue mentioned....I live in MINNESOTA and heard about this auction/essay contest/ thingy. I'm really thinking you guys could make some money here.... lol

And lastly- if CC were to be ermm... I was going to say hard up enough, but that just sounds dirty....gonna go with desperate enough... to travel to minnesota for "measurements" then I think this thread could do him worlds of good. Just stay in Alaska, this thing will hit the mainstream google search eventually an you'll be beating them off with a stick !

You rung the bell on my chuckle meter tonight ladies...pink stuffed elephants will be in the mail eventually!

Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 PM

157 posts, read 240,525 times
I would try and win the chickens, but shucks, I don't even have a house yet.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:12 AM

1,055 posts, read 1,869,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthorn31 View Post
I would try and win the chickens, but shucks, I don't even have a house yet.
I don't either, but that is just details.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:49 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,886,698 times
I keep on waiting to think of something witty to enter this cool contest, but just can't top the entries you already have! Perhaps I should think of a dream date where I am actually nice to CC, rather than putting him in bondage....I could cook dinner, wait on him hand and foot.....oh no, can't do that. It's not the '50's anymore!

Old 11-12-2010, 03:22 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,740,416 times
ahhh Think First....I'd brand "blondie" or one of his other pet names he calls me on that tush of his!
Yes Gobrien it is not the 50's....the men should do for you...not you take care of them!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska