Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,207 times

Advertisements

LOL. This was so funny.

Sarah Palin seems to have a Freudian slip going on:

Sarah Palin Volunteers to Fight ‘Labian Extremists’

Quote:
Swiftly reacting to yesterday's death of the U.S. Ambassador to Lybia, former Republican Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin has offered to fly to "Labia" personally and shoot the "America-hating Labian Moslem Extremists."
Quote:
"You can parachute me right into the heart of Labia. I'll dig in and take on all comers. I'll penetrate deep into enemy territory and leave those Labians screaming louder than they've ever screamed before."
Palin is a trip, as always.

Sarah Palin Volunteers to Fight ‘Labian Extremists’ | The Daily Currant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 07:33 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,836,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaCannelle View Post
LOL. This was so funny.

Oh yeah, the Daily Currant, The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record. Is this where you get your news?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:20 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,645,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Oh yeah, the Daily Currant, The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record. Is this where you get your news?
Here's what she really had to say https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/...51169787338588

Excerpt:
America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

That has plenty of jokes written in it but I'm not here to make jokes, I'm too busy trying to get C-D to start a least informative poster contest so I can win $500 smackers.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:23 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,837,936 times
May as well send the extremist to battle it out with the extremists...sounds like a plan....Palin should start smoking opium and calm down...what the heck is going on with this cartoon character?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:31 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,713,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Here's what she really had to say https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/...51169787338588

Excerpt:
America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

That has plenty of jokes written in it but I'm not here to make jokes, I'm too busy trying to get C-D to start a least informative poster contest so I can win $500 smackers.
No doubt, you'll win.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:39 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,645,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
No doubt, you'll win.
I sure hope so.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,090,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post

Excerpt:
We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

Is she kidding?? Obama has kicked more ass than anyone.

---He sent an extra surge of troops to Afghanistan

-- He intervened in the Libyan revolution to topple Qaddafi.

-- he sent SEALS to capture Osama Bin Laden.

-- he has unleashed many drone missiles to target Afghan, Pakistani, and Yemeni extremists, thus sparing the lives of US soldiers

Old 09-12-2012, 09:14 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,944,330 times
She and Jenna Jameson can campaign for Romney. I'm not quite sure who the lady who played her in Nailin' Palin has endorsed this cycle.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:18 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,836,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlane3 View Post
Is she kidding?? Obama has kicked more ass than anyone.

---He sent an extra surge of troops to Afghanistan

-- He intervened in the Libyan revolution to topple Qaddafi.

-- he sent SEALS to capture Osama Bin Laden.

-- he has unleashed many drone missiles to target Afghan, Pakistani, and Yemeni extremists, thus sparing the lives of US soldiers
This is like Clinton's Bosnia. Just send in 50 troops and play nice.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:21 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,107,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaCannelle View Post
LOL. This was so funny.

The GOP has been fighting Labian Extremists for a long time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska