Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2008, 07:05 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,847,377 times

Advertisements

Can a pallet or whatever he said - pull a cord????How do mates get crops on a pallet????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 07:06 PM

186 posts, read 409,547 times
i know alot of you might not take this seriously but it is

me and me mates are have been planning this since high school and now they we are fithly friggin rich with mondo time on our hands we will do what ever it takes to enterain

im doing more reseach on our trip and im defiently doing it, all i got to do is be smart with a head on me shoulders and the man can bare all

didnt our ancestors have to kill willy mamouths and use there fur as geneneral warming devices?

all im saying is that will alittle thought,smarts and canhounas you can do anythin...i will post my video of me and me mates in the wilderness from iphone..

Old 08-12-2008, 07:06 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
Won't be nothing but dead rotted salmon in October. Bears may or may not be hibernating at that time. You should be here right now! You'd have better luck chuting onto Kodiak Island. There you'll have deer and elk and brownies year round. Plus milder weather.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Can a pallet or whatever he said - pull a cord????
'

you send it out of the small plane with its parachute already open and then i jump out and so do me mates and follow it to the location..

we will be aiming for a flat near a lake near some bushes

our "cabin" i talk of will be more like a treefort that way the bears and cougars cannot catch us sleeping...i will have an axe hachet and small powered chainsaw with a couple gallons of gas to power me engiine

Old 08-12-2008, 07:08 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,244,325 times
I'm tellin' ya lone traveler, those penguins really watch the skies for parachutes.

And the ones with a patch over an eye are the real nasty ones.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:08 PM

411 posts, read 961,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone traveler View Post
we are parachutting a meduim sized pallet of supplies,crops and necasities.. we have checked out list like santa twice and will be armed to the teeth ready for good ole alaska

No. No, NO. What the hell kinda "crops" ya gonna grow in 2 weeks.
If yer survival skills are on par with yer spelling skills, well never mind.

I think you need to desalit a little more.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
I'm tellin' ya lone traveler, those penguins really watch the skies for parachutes.

And the ones with a patch over an eye are the real nasty ones.

there are no penguins located within my radius only bear,elk,deer,salmon etc

Old 08-12-2008, 07:11 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,687,636 times
I tell you what buddy, you better move your drop zone or we're gonna have problems. Your so called DZ is gonna be right in the middle of my "HERB GARDEN".
It's protected 24/7 by some cougars I've been training since they were abandoned by there mother who got killed by a polar bear. Both of whose hides are now hanging on my wall.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
No. No, NO. What the hell kinda "crops" ya gonna grow in 2 weeks.
If yer survival skills are on par with yer spelling skills, well never mind.

I think you need to desalit a little more.

we are not growing crops we are bringing some with us...mostly canned stew and corn etc

Old 08-12-2008, 07:12 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,847,377 times
Inquiring minds need to know cuz I and me mates aren't filthy rich - How does a pallet steer the shoot or just maybe gets stuck and if landing near a lake - better puts some floaties on the blessed thing - next will be a polar bear sitting on it - Barbecue in hand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska