Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 12:46 AM

4,137 posts, read 9,107,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowangelnot View Post
lol I can share some pointers w/ ya I've been taking it easy though lately, had emergency surgery last Friday, just happy that it was now and not closer to the move.
I hope all is well now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 12:46 AM

26 posts, read 49,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Accuweather.com is predicting possible snow in the first week of October!!!
ahh!! don't say snow!! lol I have Chionophobia which is a fear of snow..and of course my husband has to go and get stationed in AK!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
I hope all is well now.
Yeah I'm doing a lot better, have a nasty bruise and incision on my stomach, but it's getting better. I had an eptopic pregnancy so they had to go in and remove my right tube.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Believe me, I'm laying down the law this time. Enough is enough. It truly sucks when you can't even look forward to going home after work because you know your mother-in-law is there. I hate it.
This just all would be the case if my mother ever came to stay for any extended period of time. Only it wouldn't only be my husband, but myself telling her to leave. But...she claims she never wishes to visit/see Alaska...it suits me just fine.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Yeah I'm doing a lot better, have a nasty bruise and incision on my stomach, but it's getting better. I had an eptopic pregnancy so they had to go in and remove my right tube.
I am sorry to hear that...but glad to hear you are mending.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
I am sorry to hear that...but glad to hear you are mending.
Thank you

Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Accuweather.com is predicting possible snow in the first week of October!!!
I just cannot wait for the first snowfall here. I have loved the way the mountains are looking these past few days.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:52 AM

1,007 posts, read 2,217,763 times
Quote:
I too am sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon

Old 09-24-2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaPhil View Post
Ectopic pregnancy is a dangerous condition. My sister-in-law died from that. Sweet girl, only 21. Broke my wife's heart.
I'm sorry for your loss. It is a very scary thing. This was my second on the right side, I'm not sure why they didn't remove the tube the first time, but I was only 20 and I think they thought that they could save it, but it has caused more trouble than it was worth. This is my sixeth miscarriage as well. I'm not doing so well with that thought at the moment.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
I too am sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon
Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska