Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 08:43 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,562 times

Advertisements

ya Rance...I already know

Either a quarter or a gallon...that part I'm unsure of
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 09:09 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Ahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

Gasp...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaah!

Old 12-08-2008, 09:33 AM

276 posts, read 848,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grill God View Post
No problem, I hope you enjoy it.
Awesome Grill God thank you, it was indead my Ulu. Can't wait to try it out. Your box went out today at 11:15 my time so it should be there by Sat. Hope you enjoy it.

Alaskagrl- yours went out today as well.

Have a great Holiday Season!!

Old 12-13-2008, 02:07 PM

823 posts, read 1,732,858 times
Okay, Got the package from Maine today. Fantastic, I'll be grilling up some elk steaks with the grilling sauce tomorrow night. The mustard to die for. I'm in heavan. The elk jerky will be going out Monday hopefully. Can't seem to keep it around long enough to put in an envelope. heheh. Merry Christmas everyone.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:31 PM

3,774 posts, read 11,228,708 times
Shucks, darn, dagnabbit. I just put spare ribs in the oven and you're cooking game. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion, but I relish giving into it on the plane of cuisine. My green-eyed monster is peering into your kitchen there, GG!

Old 12-13-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grill God View Post
Okay, Got the package from Maine today. Fantastic, I'll be grilling up some elk steaks with the grilling sauce tomorrow night. The mustard to die for. I'm in heavan. The elk jerky will be going out Monday hopefully. Can't seem to keep it around long enough to put in an envelope. heheh. Merry Christmas everyone.

Glad you got it, sorry it took me a bit longer to get it out than I had planned. I figured since you are "the grill god" I'd send things you could use on the grill. Well the can cozy just cause it's camo.

Hope you have a good Christmas

Old 12-21-2008, 10:53 PM

639 posts, read 1,916,393 times
I am sorry I kind of disappeared on everyone. Lets just say that the last week has not been a good one for me. I am not a person that has ever had to deal with feeling depressed or all alone but last week after going to an event here I felt awful. I felt like I had no friends and I have been missing all the normal holiday events that we used to do in SC. I haven't felt like even getting on the computer or leaving the house. But I did last night and the one lady I thought I had become pretty good friends with passed up talking to me to spend the night drinking with some of the other people.I had never seen her drink before so I ended up sitting there not talking to anyone until after my kids got done playing darts and then I went home feeling worse than before.Sorry to vent but I feel like I am going to go crazy if I don't. Since this is a new feeling for me it has me pretty down. I am an out going person and usually make friends easy but right now I feel all alone here.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,954,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by megensmom View Post
Sorry to vent but I feel like I am going to go crazy if I don't. Since this is a new feeling for me it has me pretty down. I am an out going person and usually make friends easy but right now I feel all alone here.
Well I'm sorry to hear that Pat. I'd be happy to chat with you if you're feeling blue. I haven't had the best of weekends myself either.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:01 AM

4,120 posts, read 8,900,055 times
Can someone buy my house so I can move north?

Old 12-22-2008, 09:34 AM

Sorry to hear it's been rough for you. I am off and on all day so feel free to send me a message. I check my yahoo often and here throughout the day.hope you are feeling better soon. You always have all of us here to talk to, not as nice as in person but were here and we'll listen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska