Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:16 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,038,831 times

Advertisements

So, what's the scoop from out in Wasilla? Anyone got any photos, or do I need to do a recon mission out there one of these days myself?

Palins Building Something On Their New Lot | Zillow Blog - Real Estate Market Stats, Celebrity Real Estate, and Zillow News}

palingates: Sarah Palin And The Chateau Of Mystery – Exclusive News and Photos From Wasilla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,274,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
So, what's the scoop from out in Wasilla? Anyone got any photos, or do I need to do a recon mission out there one of these days myself?
I think this calls for your 5DII with 70-200 f/2.8.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:35 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,760,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
I think this calls for your 5DII with 70-200 f/2.8.
MooseW...do a recon mission with that great camera of yours and make some extra $$$..all the pics I've seen stink!!

Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 AM

3,763 posts, read 8,762,770 times
Maybe it's a bribe for the daughter'sbabydaddy Levi to shut up LOL

Old 10-28-2009, 09:03 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,485,231 times
The vast majority of Alaskans respect the privacy of their neighbors. Obviously that does not apply to the Palin obsessed liberal freaks.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:23 AM

4,989 posts, read 10,038,831 times
Actually, the vast majority of Alaskans look out for their neighbors, and are interested in what is happening in their community.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:24 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,760,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The vast majority of Alaskans respect the privacy of their neighbors. Obviously that does not apply to the Palin obsessed liberal freaks.
Nope not a "Palin obsessed liberal freak" here.....Personally can't stand the woman...what she claimed was important..ex: trees, environment, preservation of natural elements...ahhh from what I see...not happening with the house building! To let people see the hypocrisy with pictures!! So much for not impacting the environment or the natural beauty of the lake...lets cram a few more McMansion on every lake shore in beautiful AK just 'cuz you can???!!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:35 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,453,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
Nope not a "Palin obsessed liberal freak" here.....Personally can't stand the woman...what she claimed was important..ex: trees, environment, preservation of natural elements...ahhh from what I see...not happening with the house building! To let people see the hypocrisy with pictures!! So much for not impacting the environment or the natural beauty of the lake...lets cram a few more McMansion on every lake shore in beautiful AK just 'cuz you can???!!

Well actually you could say that about any Alaskan then who decides to build a house or those that move here and build homes? Takes "alot" of trees to do that!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:39 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,715,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
In order for us to preserve our natural beauty in Alaska please don't move here. We are trying to lessen the number of footprints on our habitat, yours aren't needed. You might consider NYC where everything is paved with asphalt or concrete and footprints are undetectable.

Of course we really don't want or need your answer as we respect peoples right to privacy in Alaska.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:46 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,453,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
Actually, the vast majority of Alaskans look out for their neighbors, and are interested in what is happening in their community.

True, but that relates more to crime issues or someone needing help with something; "not" building on your own property. BTW doesn't appear there are any "neighbors" close by....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska