Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2009, 11:38 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,315,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
In all my years up here in Alaska watching Sarah Palin, I never heard her talk in that folksy way or wink. Never. "The so-called "women's movement" has sold her out."??? The minute Palin started that cute winking perhaps she sold the so-called women's movement out.

Lack of intellectual prowess is really key. Thin? Pretty? FERTILE???! Listen to her answers to questions. Did you hear her answer to a question about Hamas & the Gaza Strip? All she could come up with is Ahmadinejad. In fact, if you have followed her closely, she often throws Ahmadinejad into the conversation even when it is out of place. I can just imagine her on the campaign trail with her handlers having her practice that name over & over. It's one thing she knows how to say so you betcha I'm goin' throw him in.

Yes- she is scary. That ANYONE would be talking about Sarah Heath Palin as the president of the US, leader of the free world, most powerful person on the planet SHOULD be down-right scary.

And anyone who thinks that our discussions on forums is keeping her in the lime-light is unclear of how celebrity works in our country.
I hate to say it but there actually is a connection between Ahmadinejad and Hamas but she sure doesn't know what it is. I totally agree that she was simply stating someone's name from that part of the world because that is all she knows.....someone's name.

I don't hate her but I sure can't stand her. She has the depth of a birdbath and is also an idiot who has no clue about much of anything. What is her passion? Shooting game from a helicopter? Playing out the part of James Taylor's "Steamroller?" That accent of hers is idiotic and this is coming from a Texan. She is not "real." She is a total fake. Everything she does is fake. I doubt that she has any clue who she really is or what the issues are in today's world. In short, the woman is ignorant and there is also a real possibility that she is stupid, too.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post

There are things I don't like about her, but I can tell you exactly what they are, not some kind of mass claim that she is stupid and all the other baseless claims, which she is clearly not.
I'm sorry to break this to you, but she clearly is stupid. I think this is a valid complaint, and certainly not a "mass claim."

Old 12-14-2009, 02:08 AM

6,381 posts, read 14,563,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'm sorry to break this to you, but she clearly is stupid. I think this is a valid complaint, and certainly not a "mass claim."

Time will tell, until then the left will keep making her more famous each week with their chants... People will buy more of her books to see what all the hype is and she will make more money...

Old 12-14-2009, 09:09 AM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/SpoofCatcher/THREAD-CLOSED.gif (broken link)

Old 12-14-2009, 10:41 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,731,870 times
good one CC!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 12:56 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,563,558 times
Must have finely turned the light on and realized what I was saying, all this chatter is making her more famous...LOL

Like HOLLYWOOD, no news is bad news!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:18 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
I see, so you think the American economy is an on-off switch.

Fratboy left us with a mountain of debt with irresponsible tax cut and a war based on lies. You expect Mr O to clean up that mess in 10 months. Sweet.

With delusions like these, I am not surprised you long for Ms Pee.
Tax cuts are not "irresponsible." They help the economy.
And it was not a "war based on lies." Most people know that by now.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:23 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Make me a list of all the things The Smirking Chimps right-wingnut administration did to make government smaller at a significant saving to the US taxpayers...

And...I'll gladly make a list of how he screwed us over big time and put us in deep chit in several areas.
The Bush administration was not right wing/conservative. They spent like Democrats!

Old 12-14-2009, 04:58 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times
The Smirking Chimp administration wasn't much of anything was it, we all know that...Bush was simply a dirtbag POS failure

Anyone that watches Faux News has the mentality equal to a watermelon....

Like it says above....Conservative is an incurable brain disorder....

Old 12-14-2009, 05:29 PM

288 posts, read 349,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Bush was simply a dirtbag POS failure

Ehh...I'd give him...I dunno...at least a B+

TB
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska