Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:15 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,736,965 times

Advertisements

I wanna cattle prod and I'm not from Texas!!! not for guys or dykes but some lazy butt employees I have to deal!!! I'd get locked up though sooo....self protection maybe...I just wanna own one and a flame thrower for melting ice in the winter!!! is that weird???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 02:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Roman candles work pretty well too

Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 PM

27 posts, read 58,579 times
a flame thrower would be SICK!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheedge9992 View Post
a flame thrower would be SICK!!!!!!!
obviously you don't live where 5-6 inches of ice are nothing...tree snap off like twigs and the days sound like a war zone! it is nothing to have 6 inches thick of ice on the driveway...sand and salt does nothing!!

Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yikes. I did mean cattle prod.

Do women come on to you often, Jason?

Not anymore. If I put myself in places to be hit on like bars, clubs, or house parties where everyone is drunk then yeah I would get hit on frequently. I dont drink or party anymore and cant remember the last time a woman tried to grab my butt while I was buying produce although it wouldnt be too bad if she was hot.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:32 PM

My son is a nice looking young man as well, Jason, and he gets hit on in bookstores. As his mother I do not approve of these forward young women who just throw themselves at cute boys. But what I disapprove of even more is older women who salivate over the young stuff. It is just wrong.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
But what I disapprove of even more is older women who salivate over the young stuff. It is just wrong.
There is nothing really wrong with people of different age groups being together and in most cases the guy wants it as bad if not moreso than the woman. I think your distaste is possibly in people having sexual relationships outside of marriage maybe? Ask yourself if the couple were the same age would you give it a stamp of approval then?

Old 04-23-2009, 11:45 AM

27 posts, read 58,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
obviously you don't live where 5-6 inches of ice are nothing...tree snap off like twigs and the days sound like a war zone! it is nothing to have 6 inches thick of ice on the driveway...sand and salt does nothing!!
i mean SICK like Awesome!! You guys would create a massive flood! lol

Old 04-23-2009, 12:36 PM

[quote=ontheedge9992;8480359]i mean SICK like Awesome!! You guys would create a massive flood! lol[/quote

oops!! play on words I got it...yes...big flood and well maybe wash out the town road as driveway is downhill??!! Maybe it would hit the culvert Revenge on ice!! Well spring is here now so...oh well. Don't think they'd let me cross Canada into Alaska with it though when we move!

Old 04-23-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
There is nothing really wrong with people of different age groups being together and in most cases the guy wants it as bad if not moreso than the woman. I think your distaste is possibly in people having sexual relationships outside of marriage maybe? Ask yourself if the couple were the same age would you give it a stamp of approval then?
Oh please. I'm not married myself (I don't mate in captivity).

My comment wasn't based on people being together...it was based on salivating et al...

it's like this. I have a friend who used to have a little tea shop patronized by the most part by upper middle class/wealthy women with husbands and grown children of their own. Joyce's sons used to work there as waiters when they were in high school/college, and they were nice looking boys. Some of these women would just throw themselves at them. She finally had enough when some hag slipped her phone number in with the bill and had written something inappropriate as well. Joyce followed her out to the parking lot and explained that it was her son that the woman had been hitting on and that it needed to stop. Apparently she had been pestering the boy for some time.

As the mother of a son I can relate to this and if I ever witness some hag treating him like a piece of meat I'm getting out the cattle prod.

Same thing with my niece. Just the other night at the Moose Lodge I told some old sot to not even think about hitting on her.

I am not talking about people wanting to be together because they've gotten to know each other and have a mutual attraction, I am talking about older people acting like predators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska