Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2008, 01:17 PM

3 posts, read 6,372 times

Advertisements

I have been looking on craigslist for like 4 months trying to find a gay landlord who will accept me and my two small Boston terriers, spayed females.

I have had it with Miami, it has many nice qualities, but, it feels so foreign more and more each day.

Myself having been born and raised in Upstate Ny, I can only see myself living and being happy in the Capital District area., But I would habve no problem finding a place if i did not have my two little Boston terriers (under 25 pounds each). add to that I would have thought that after almost 20 years of not living in the area, there would be more resources for gay people.

I just simply want to move with my dogs, , rent from a gay landlord , live in a nice large Studio or apartment. I know 500.00 is not unreasonable for a studio, I have many job offers as soon as i get there, I additionally have enough money saved to be level headed and cautious.

If you feel you might be or know of a great landlord for me, please put them in touch with me..

Thanks,

James
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 07:24 AM

382 posts, read 1,531,438 times
Why does the landlord have to be gay? Just askin'.....

Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 PM

Smile NO the Landlord DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GAY

Please I was surprised to see that so many people even read my comments on rentals in Albany, and having difficulty finding a place that could accomodate my two little Female Boston Terriers.

I don't care if the person I rent from or BUY from is gay, straight, undecided, whatever. I just really care for my animals. I have gotten responses that dogs will "RUIN" their property. Well if you don't take care of your animal or child, and give them the attention they demand, that can happen. Upstate NY is the greatest place in the world. I have been to over sixty countries, and when you come right down to it, upstae NY is by far, in MY opinion, the best place for me. I can't speak for everyone else, but the people are extremely nice, the seasons are wonderful, and I did spend 22 years of my life there.

OK, exotic destinations, yeah they are ok for a vacation, but everything that anyone could possibly want or need is in the Capital District area.

But please, just understand, that I treat these dogs like my children, very protective and nurturing. Despite the fact that I currently live on a supposedly safe and secure Island, I have spoken to residents that have had their dogs stolen from their yards, and this is a Private, Monitored, Gated, Highly secure Island? I would have to tell you that the residents that have purchased on this Island about two-thirds of them would make the move if they could.

I look forward to working with a great Realtor, who is NOT gay, and i really look forward to being in upstate NY as soon as my South Florida commitments are fulfilled.

I have to laugh, people, have compared me to Madonna, last time i checked my checking account, I don't think so. So please don't be fooled by those stupid postings that her and I are "friends",, Not true, at all. the only similiarities I see are both Italian, both have 7 letters in our name, unfortunately, for me and my sisters, just as her, our Mothers died from cancer. Someone recently sent me an E-mail that we were best friends or something crazy like that, no truth to that at all. We've been on the same planes at the same time, true, been to some of the same nightclubs here in Miami and London, and yeah, I know I have had some Plastic surgery. But that is about it. Ok we surround ourselves with nice people.........

Old 09-10-2008, 09:08 PM

Default I would love to hear from people!

morotti22145@yahoo.com

I'll try and respond to everyone of them myself.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:46 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,448,812 times
why in God's name would anyone leave Miami for Albany?

Just sayin'.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area