Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 09:35 PM

923 posts, read 2,419,032 times

Advertisements

The Chipotle I've been to in Littleton, Co. gives free drinks to students during lunch hours 11am-2pm. All one needs is a student ID. Does anyone know if they are offering that at the Albuquerque location?

I have a gift card, but don't want to stand in line, so I'll wait it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 01:40 PM

141 posts, read 222,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo View Post
The Chipotle I've been to in Littleton, Co. gives free drinks to students during lunch hours 11am-2pm. All one needs is a student ID. Does anyone know if they are offering that at the Albuquerque location?

I have a gift card, but don't want to stand in line, so I'll wait it out.
If they were currently located in the UNM area, I could see that as possible, but since they're located near the Coronado Mall, I'd say doubtful

Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 PM

923 posts, read 2,419,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianH View Post
If they were currently located in the UNM area, I could see that as possible, but since they're located near the Coronado Mall, I'd say doubtful
The Chipotle in Littleton is not anywhere near a university. It is near a high school, but any student (elem, mid, high, college) can get the free drink with purchase during that time slot.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:47 PM

313 posts, read 329,477 times
HA! I went there today and the line was almost out the door at one point.
Food is good though can't deny.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 AM

141 posts, read 222,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo View Post
The Chipotle in Littleton is not anywhere near a university. It is near a high school, but any student (elem, mid, high, college) can get the free drink with purchase during that time slot.
That's nice of them, but I think all the schools (colleges excluded) in ABQ have closed campuses during school hours these days if I've heard right. It's always been that way for elementary and mid schools. I think Sandia is the closest HS to that location

Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM

93 posts, read 239,885 times
Default Chipotle Update and Report

I drove by Chipotle the other day and noticed it was empty! I was like HA!! So I pulled into into the parking lot mouth watering. As I walked towards the building I was greeting by a maintenance man looking individual. He said "sorry we're closed, our power wires got damaged". I was like dam!! Anyway I still haven't been able to visit the Albq Chipotle. I'm headed to Mesa next week and I'll just go to the Chipoltle there instead.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:50 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,611,388 times
I think the line issue now is related to what time you're there. Last time I was there, there were 2 people in line. I wasn't at one of the usual rush hours. Food is good, but they make it while you're in line....so if someone in the line ahead of you orders 12 burritos, it will slow the line down significantly.

Seating in that store sux, though. Do all Chipotles have those stupid foot stool type seats and high bar tables? It's bad enough that I'll start getting mine to go.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:20 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,146,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
Seating in that store sux, though. Do all Chipotles have those stupid foot stool type seats and high bar tables? It's bad enough that I'll start getting mine to go.
Yes. However, most also have normal chairs and tables, depending on space and layout. but the chairs they use suck even worse than the barstool-type things -- at least the stools are padded. The chairs are incredibly uncomfortable and are about a spike or two away from qualifying as medeival torture devices (notice in particular how the edges aren't rounded):

Old 01-27-2012, 09:22 PM

17 posts, read 53,403 times
Default More Chipotles should open

Chipotle should open other locations in Santa Fe or in all the remainig corners of ABQ: SW, SE, NW of it.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:52 PM

93 posts, read 239,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Yes. However, most also have normal chairs and tables, depending on space and layout. but the chairs they use suck even worse than the barstool-type things -- at least the stools are padded. The chairs are incredibly uncomfortable and are about a spike or two away from qualifying as medeival torture devices (notice in particular how the edges aren't rounded):
Thats funny you bring up those chairs, I actually hurt myself with one of those stupid chairs at the Chipotle in Phoenix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque