Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 07:51 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times

Advertisements

I don't know if anyone here with positive comments is still around but here is a link with Everything about MMS and I'd love to get relief with this arthritis.

https://jimhumble.co/about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2019, 01:18 AM

110 posts, read 36,529 times
I have heard alot about MMS and I am seriously considering trying it for what I have....

Many ppl have gotton relief with it......

Old 01-02-2019, 11:04 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyJ7 View Post
I have heard alot about MMS and I am seriously considering trying it for what I have....

Many ppl have gotton relief with it......
Keep me posted as Maybe I may try it but don't know yet..I'd love for it to help with arthritic issues.

Old 02-25-2019, 03:43 PM

233 posts, read 155,218 times
Default Mms

I took the class down in ARK, spring of 2017. Forgot much of it due to stroke nov/2017 but am still glad I went.

If you are considering using this, I highly reco the class, they update the location once a month. And they move it around, so training class may come close to you.

And hands on training is the way to go.

Old 06-21-2020, 09:27 PM

62 posts, read 12,076 times
Wow searching actually does produce results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
I've used it and it's pretty amazing stuff.
I just got some of this yesterday Zelva....... It has 2 bottles of Mineral solution and 2 bottles of activator solution and a bottle of DMSO.....

How do you mix it?? -- I have tried to look up info on how to mix it and I cannot find anything really..... I mean I did find this

Mixing a Basic Dose of MMS1 - MMS Wiki | Jim Humble | MMSWiKi.is

But it doesnt say exactly what to mix with what........

Do you mix the DMSO in with water or is it optional?? (From reading it looks like DMSO simulates the acid in your stomach to make it easier for it to handle) Do you have to mix this in?? How did you mix it??

I dont want to sound stupid...

I have heard wonderful things about this stuff and I really would like to try 1 drop if no more.....

Thank you..

Dan

Old 03-17-2021, 10:40 AM

1 posts, read 288 times
I think quite a few people have mentioned in these comments potential risks associated with Chlorine Dioxide. Many businesses use ClO2 for powerful disinfectants (see [url]https://www.pureline.com[/url] which shows much of the use of ClO2 is for a business-to-business application, and perhaps consumer usage for surface disinfection), and larger companies or facilities use Chlorine Dioxide within potable water systems at trace amounts. While some stories are amazing to hear, it is good to consider larger entity guidance as well on using products like MMS!

Old 06-22-2021, 12:29 PM

17 posts, read 10,486 times
I have used it many times and its really good stuff....

Easy to use....... If your going to do 5 drops you put 5 drops of all 3 bottles in a glass and then add bottled water so its easy to drink.... I add DMSO as it makes it easier for your stomach to digest... (So 5 drops DMSO)

Its all in how someone sees it.... Most people are unfortunetly scared off by mainstream sources saying its poision and toxic.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine