Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,029,049 times

Advertisements

Anyone here take Master Mineral Solution (MMS)? Just curious of your thoughts on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 07:01 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Anyone here take Master Mineral Solution (MMS)? Just curious of your thoughts on it.

It's a scam. There is already another thread about it . Maybe a mod will merge them.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,029,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
It's a scam. There is already another thread about it . Maybe a mod will merge them.
Thanks Suzy. I didn't see the other one. Maybe the mods can just remove this thread so as to not confuse.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Thanks Suzy. I didn't see the other one. Maybe the mods can just remove this thread so as to not confuse.

You're welcome.

Forget the stuff. It can make you sick. There have been fatalities with it.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,472 times
I've used it and it's pretty amazing stuff. But, as with everything, you should read about it. It may not be right or good for you or your health concerns or interests. It only costs about $20 (for few hundred doses).

Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
I've used it and it's pretty amazing stuff. But, as with everything, you should read about it. It may not be right or good for you or your health concerns or interests. It only costs about $20 (for few hundred doses).
It has killed people.

The body does not need silver, can't use it, but will accumulate enough to turn your skin blue if you use it long enough.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:18 AM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
It has killed people.

The body does not need silver, can't use it, but will accumulate enough to turn your skin blue if you use it long enough.
Utter ill informed rubbish, you have absolutely no experience or knowledge of this outside of repeating what you have read or seen in the media!!

As with the media, you are equally misleading as you do not specify of what substance you speak about. Most products are Ionic Silver solutions, NOT that so called 'colloidal silver' product, and there are no recorded/documented instances from the FDA or our TGA referring to LVDC produced Ionic Silver solutions as causing any cosmetic issues - and that's because there are none, because I have asked for documentation - and they don't have any.

You'd be well advised to say nothing regarding this product unless you are as familiar with it as I am, and the above statement indicates you are not familiar enough to pass any comment on the subject!

This is another instance where so called 'studies' are misleading and dishonest, and people just continue to repeat that misleading and dishonest information.

Now you can put up some links to photos of blue people or whatever, but before you do I'll get in first and state that not one of them will be relevant to Ionic Silver solutions, if you took the time to study the subject you would know why.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:44 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Even the practicers of alternative medicine agree silver in any amount in any form in the body is harmful. It is a heavy metal like lead or Mercury.

The term for the skin discoloration is: Argyria ATSDR - Public Health Statement: Silver

Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 AM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,020 times
Silver is a transitional metal, not a heavy metal, but of course one will be selective of what material is used in support of any argument, and yet again we see another individual who knows nothing of what they speak. Your link doesn't even remotely resemble the product of which I speak, in fact from the brief few seconds I glanced at it, it referenced anything and everything the product I speak of is NOT. So again, if people could drag themselves away from the first article they read, or simply refrained from repeating those misrepresentations and showed more interest in reading and learning from a more diversified field of published material they may learn more truth than they care to. They will realise how they've been made a fool of.

I guess some people just don't understand that their beloved governments and 'authorities?' speak with forked tongue by misleading the reader. If you read any article regarding this topic of discussion close enough you'll find they leave it up to individual interpretation of the printed word, because those same institutions know full well how ignorant and easily fooled the general population is {thats' not meant as an insult either, it's describing how commissioned academics and the powers that be think of and treat the masses in general, i.e. treat them like mushrooms by keeping them in the dark and feeding them BS, THAT'S the biggest insult of all}.

As this is now considerably OT I will leave it with you. I only chimed in to make the appropriate correction to SQ's post. I wouldn't want anyone to mislead by misinformation.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:55 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
Silver is a transitional metal, not a heavy metal, but of course one will be selective of what material is used in support of any argument, and yet again we see another individual who knows nothing of what they speak. Your link doesn't even remotely resemble the product of which I speak, in fact from the brief few seconds I glanced at it, it referenced anything and everything the product I speak of is NOT. So again, if people could drag themselves away from the first article they read, or simply refrained from repeating those misrepresentations and showed more interest in reading and learning from a more diversified field of published material they may learn more truth than they care to. They will realise how they've been made a fool of.

I guess some people just don't understand that their beloved governments and 'authorities?' speak with forked tongue by misleading the reader. If you read any article regarding this topic of discussion close enough you'll find they leave it up to individual interpretation of the printed word, because those same institutions know full well how ignorant and easily fooled the general population is {thats' not meant as an insult either, it's describing how commissioned academics and the powers that be think of and treat the masses in general, i.e. treat them like mushrooms by keeping them in the dark and feeding them BS, THAT'S the biggest insult of all}.

As this is now considerably OT I will leave it with you. I only chimed in to make the appropriate correction to SQ's post. I wouldn't want anyone to mislead by misinformation.
What part of having silver in the body is harmful is bous or off topid? Honesly. I did misspeak, silver in its elemental form is a transitional metal.

There has been no evidence that any of these products are even helpful for effective.

I love how some are so agaisnst "big pharma" yet are willing to put other types of poisons into their bodies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine