Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 05:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,916 times

Advertisements

It may come as a great shock to those reading these words that cancer is curable and preventable. Modern medicine the ama and the drug industry have us all so brain washed that these facts never ever get presented and when they do an outrage appears led by the pro drug crowd stating such things as where did you get your degree and prove it. I fully expect to be attacked and will mention this so there may be just one maybe two lives saved from the highly toxic cancer causing ineffective chemo slaughter now going on. Good luck to any that may have the disease and please seek out non traditional medicine over chemo.

It may come as a great shock to those reading these words that cancer is curable and preventable. Modern medicine the ama and the drug industry have us all so brain washed that these facts never ever get presented and when they do an outrage appears led by the pro drug crowd stating such things as where did you get your degree and prove it. I fully expect to be attacked and will mention this so there may be just one maybe two lives saved from the highly toxic cancer causing ineffective chemo slaughter now going on. Good luck to any that may have the disease and please seek out non traditional medicine over chemo. All disease is caused by just two things, toxicity and or deficiency. The lymphatic system is responsible for removing the acids and toxins from the body and when that system gets bogged down and backed up the corrosive nature of acids causes cells to mutate.

COLON CANCER,LUNG CANCER,PROSTRATE CANCER,BLADDER CANCER, BRAIN CANCER,PANCREAS CANCER, ALL CANCERS ROUTINELY CURED, BUT NOT IN THIS COUNTRY THE ama WILL NOT ALLOW IT. ITS A SHAME THAT THIS SLAUGHTER IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE AND THAT THE AMA, THE FDA, AND DRUG INDUSTRY ARE USING US FOR ENORMOUS PROFIT AND HIDING THESE FACTS.

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 07-21-2013 at 06:22 PM..

Old 07-21-2013, 06:28 PM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RONBN49 View Post
It may come as a great shock to those reading these words that cancer is curable and preventable. Good luck to any that may have the disease and please seek out non traditional medicine over chemo.
Reference to quackery cut and thread closed.

In this alt.med forum we do not refer to alternative beliefs as "quackery." That is inflammatory and usually leads to arguments. (See sticky.) Since, so far, an intelligent discussion has evolved, I will let it stand this time but if the discussion escalates, the reference to quackery will be deleted.

Last edited by in_newengland; 07-23-2013 at 07:50 PM..

Old 07-21-2013, 06:51 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
The conspiracy theories have been discussed and refuted here many times. There is no evidence of a coverup and the OP's claims are bogus at best. At worst they are beyond dangerous. There is no proof or evidence.

Old 07-21-2013, 06:59 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Some cancer is some not. My dad died in three months from a lung cancer the docs named Wildfire. It spreads like a speeding bullet. I had prostrate cancer and have no signs after 9 years but doc keeps testing as if just one cell was missed I have cancer. I've read a lot about miracle cures. Cesium chloride in the 80's cured some cancers but not all supposedly. I don't know. Get pancreatic cancer and see if it can be cured. Steve Jobs had the money for any and every treatment available and he died along with many more. I treat this OP as spam. Most always the emails I get regarding cancer cures have a product that is for sale. My son is surviving now thanks to John Hopkins and there research. Surviving for now. He is in second remission after a bone marrow transplant.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:59 PM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I've read a lot about miracle cures. Cesium chloride in the 80's cured some cancers but not all supposedly.
"The use of cesium chloride for high pH therapy was first made public in the 1980s. Available scientific evidence does not support the claim that the pH inside a cancer cell is any different than that of a normal cell or that cancer cells are more susceptible to toxic effects of high pH. Thus, the underlying principle behind high pH therapy remains unproven." Cesium Chloride (from the American Cancer Society website)

Quote:
My son is surviving now thanks to John Hopkins and there research. Surviving for now. He is in second remission after a bone marrow transplant.
I hope that your son continues to do well.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:25 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,756,246 times
Quote:
It may come as a great shock to those reading these words that cancer is curable and preventable. Modern medicine the ama and the drug industry have us all so brain washed that these facts never ever get presented and when they do an outrage appears led by the pro drug crowd stating such things as where did you get your degree and prove it. I fully expect to be attacked and will mention this so there may be just one maybe two lives saved from the highly toxic cancer causing ineffective chemo slaughter now going on. Good luck to any that may have the disease and please seek out non traditional medicine over chemo.

It may come as a great shock to those reading these words that cancer is curable and preventable. Modern medicine the ama and the drug industry have us all so brain washed that these facts never ever get presented and when they do an outrage appears led by the pro drug crowd stating such things as where did you get your degree and prove it. I fully expect to be attacked and will mention this so there may be just one maybe two lives saved from the highly toxic cancer causing ineffective chemo slaughter now going on. Good luck to any that may have the disease and please seek out non traditional medicine over chemo. All disease is caused by just two things, toxicity and or deficiency. The lymphatic system is responsible for removing the acids and toxins from the body and when that system gets bogged down and backed up the corrosive nature of acids causes cells to mutate.

COLON CANCER,LUNG CANCER,PROSTRATE CANCER,BLADDER CANCER, BRAIN CANCER,PANCREAS CANCER, ALL CANCERS ROUTINELY CURED, BUT NOT IN THIS COUNTRY THE ama WILL NOT ALLOW IT. ITS A SHAME THAT THIS SLAUGHTER IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE AND THAT THE AMA, THE FDA, AND DRUG INDUSTRY ARE USING US FOR ENORMOUS PROFIT AND HIDING THESE FACTS.
So, what is your point? Just standing on the street corner and doomsday crying to everyone? Are you going to tell us what to do to tune up our lymphatic systems? Are you going to share links of where we can learn to stop our cells from mutating?

While I appreciate your view (not really...I'm patronizing you), I fail to see the point of your OP.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:49 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
So, how is it preventable?

Can't wait to hear this.....
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-22-2013, 04:51 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Ronbn, yes, it is a terrible conspiracy, imo.
Of course, it's curable.

Hulda Clark, ND knew this ages ago,
Lorraine Day, MD, also.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:13 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Where is the evidence of conspiracy? No conjecture or supposition.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:26 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:

I have been doing a lot of research for many years and I have read example after example after example of people who had been successfully cured by using natural methods. Doctors poo poo this as being anecdotal evidence and therefore, it does not "count". Well, you can bet it counted for the people who went on to live healthy, full lives instead of dying.

Modern medical "standards" are stuck in an antiquated system that prevents the acceptance of alternative methods because there is no PROFIT to be made by curing people with baking soda and molasses. Chemotherapy drugs are marked up THOUSANDS of dollars (by the Oncologist), so that they can make INCREDIBLE PROFIT at the expense of dying people. And these same doctors are the ones that shake their head and call non-medical treatments "snake oil" and other disparaging names. In the mean time they LIE to their own patients and continue to bill them thousands and thousands of dollars for treatments that have not been PROVEN to work. Chemo does not cure people and, in fact it THE CHEMO, kills many of the people that seek treatment.

I encourage anyone who has an open mind to watch the following videos.
Where To Go After Cancer Diagnosis - YouTube
Is Cancer REALLY a Cause of Death? - YouTube
What to do After A Cancer Diagnosis - YouTube
Naturally Treating Cancer - YouTube

Two other great videos to watch are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzDHGLEUyw and
Crazy Sexy Cancer trailer1 - YouTube

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine