Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 05:15 PM

1,236 posts, read 1,399,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I have had the same view. When I brought my mom home from rehab they had her so drugged up I thought she'd die any day. I went through her meds with our family doctor and eliminated all but 2. Within a few days she was back to normal. Just because she's 84, they piled her high with meds until she couldn't move. Even told me she'd have to live with the side effects. Worse things would come if I took her off them.

I give her a diet full of fish and vegetables. Plenty of sun light, and exercidse. What a difference.

They recommended I call hospice, that was two years ago. She wasn't dying, they were killing her. I've had a few good doctors that really surprised me, but I've had a lot that seemed on auto pilot. The try this pill and we'll see what happens docs, after a 5 minute office visit.
Oh wow, that's an awesome story! So happy your mom is so much better; I love stories like these! Keep up the good work. See if she'd be willing to get into some green juicing too; RAW fruits and veggies are where the live enzymes are!

But you're right, that's what docs are trained to do. They're educated, legalized drug dealers. It's mostly all they know!

Old 06-06-2015, 01:17 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsonplayer View Post
Oh, I don't know if it takes kids away from their parents but I can see where it could be used for something like that. After all, if you don't get your kids vaccinated, I'm sure that the state would call that child abuse and that would REQUIRE the removal of the kids from their parents in order to ensure they get vaccinated. You would be a little naïve if you can't see that.

You are more than a little naive if you think children would be taken away from parents for not vaccinating:roll eyes:

There are already plenty of required vaccinations by states that parents are not getting for their children, no one is taking those kids away, please....get a clue......

Old 06-06-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
No they don't. The problem is what you call eating well. Eating well very well maybe a glazed donut and some soda pop but for another it may be eating some salmon and broccoli.

You see this is the problem of people pigeon-holing nutrition. Our bodies need to stay a balanced state of nutrition. If you get to much of a certain nutrient then your going to have problems just as much as getting to little.

Doctors learn very little about nutrition, enough to be very dangerous with their advice. In fact many nutritionists and dieticians don't know enough about nutrition. The reason goes mainly back to the point that most of them ignore that we must have a balance of nutrition in our body. Consider this, if everyone around us ate what we all think is "good" food, we would still have many chronic diseases and then we would be calling glazed donuts and soda pop "good" food. This is a perspective issue. The answer is not yin or yang it is in the middle - balance.

I agree because they are not equipped to provide that information. If they were - then it should be the greatest focus of their time.
You really think that people who eat well and exercise DON'T GET CANCER!!!!!!

And you have the nerve to call others on this thread naive???

Not all cancers are "lifestyle" related and you can be in the best physical condition humanly possible and STILL get cancer that is a FACT and I see it every day.

Cancer doesn't discriminate or choose favorites

All Cancers can't be avoided by the "right" diet

Gerson "therapy" is a dangerous fraud..

Acidic and alkaline diets are a fraud..

Chemotherapy has saved more lives than "green juicing" and "raw vegetables" ever will....

Old 06-06-2015, 02:24 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,602,012 times
Not all cancer spreads either. Lots of operating and chemo being done for cancers that might never have amounted to anything. We are a little quick on the draw.

Medicine has its place but so does lifestyle and diet changes.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:16 AM

273 posts, read 211,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
You are more than a little naive if you think children would be taken away from parents for not vaccinating:roll eyes:

There are already plenty of required vaccinations by states that parents are not getting for their children, no one is taking those kids away, please....get a clue......
No you're naïve to think they wouldn't. And the "required" vaccinations your speaking of are only required for public school attendance. There is no state that has made vaccination mandatory. So you need to get your facts corrected. Once they make them mandatory then you will see kids taken away from parent soon afterword for not complying with the law.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:21 AM

273 posts, read 211,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
You really think that people who eat well and exercise DON'T GET CANCER!!!!!!
On the contrary, I know many who "eat right" that get cancer. The question is what I eating right. If someone was truly eating "right" they would not get cancer.

Quote:
And you have the nerve to call others on this thread naive???
Yes I do. It is an obviously statement when was comes to irrational conclusions.

Quote:
Not all cancers are "lifestyle" related and you can be in the best physical condition humanly possible and STILL get cancer that is a FACT and I see it every day.
That is FALSE. If you get cancer - you were not in the "BEST" physical condition humanly possible.

Quote:
Cancer doesn't discriminate or choose favorites

All Cancers can't be avoided by the "right" diet
Yes they can and they will be if someone devotes their diet to ensuring it is the right diet by getting proper testing to determine they current nutrition profile and focusing on bringing their diet into a balance with that profile.

Quote:
Gerson "therapy" is a dangerous fraud..

Acidic and alkaline diets are a fraud..

Chemotherapy has saved more lives than "green juicing" and "raw vegetables" ever will....
I'm not here to defend the Gerson Therapy as I have no knowledge of it. And yes Green Juicing and raw vegetables are not going to fend of cancer.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
No you're naïve to think they wouldn't. And the "required" vaccinations your speaking of are only required for public school attendance. There is no state that has made vaccination mandatory. So you need to get your facts corrected. Once they make them mandatory then you will see kids taken away from parent soon afterword for not complying with the law.
Wow...

You are so beyond clueless it is hopeless to even reply to your nonsense...both on "mandatory" vaccinations and cancer treatment/avoidance with diet...

You are blatantly guilty of the erroneous concept of "blaming the patient" for their cancers...

If someone develops lung cancer and they smoke/smoked then blaming the patient may be in order.

To blame the pediatric sarcoma patient for their disease??? Think that could have been avoided by the "right" diet???

How about patient who had HSV infection and later develops cervical cancer??? Diet related of course according to you....

ALL, AML, CLL, CML....all diet related I suppose...

If only we all ate this supposed miraculous diet of which you speak no doubt immortality would be the outcome because bad "****e" only happens to those that don't eat right

Old 06-08-2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Not all cancer spreads either. Lots of operating and chemo being done for cancers that might never have amounted to anything. We are a little quick on the draw.

Medicine has its place but so does lifestyle and diet changes.
And how do you think it is decided when to operate and offer chemo??

Draw straws?

Read tea leaves?

How about decades of research on various cancers, mortality and morbidity rates, rates of metastases, survival rate based on stage of cancer?? Its called staging...

Cancers of various types are staged for exactly this reason, to have an idea of the likelihood of distant and local metastases and direct proper treatment

By your rationale I suppose we should "wait and see" if the cancer is going to "amount to anything" of course by then it is probably too late to offer a cure or chance of remission, but hey lets no be "quick on the draw" or anything....

Lifestyle and diet changes have their places BEFORE a cancer is detected if you are going to rely on those modalities AFTER detection you have likely bought the outcome with no returns accepted...

Old 06-08-2015, 04:30 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,414,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Babies do not "inherit all the ill health of both of the parents", since they get only half their DNA from each of them.

Pediatricians encourage breast feeding.

https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-...uidelines.aspx

Breastfeeding - HealthyChildren.org

Cow's milk is not indigestible by humans. Some people may have difficulty digesting lactose in milk because they lack the enzyme to do so, but they are in the minority.

Any growth hormone in cow's milk is simply digested; it cannot be absorbed intact. The amount in milk of treated cows is not significantly different from that in cows not treated. In addition, growth hormones are species specific, meaning that even if you injected bovine growth hormone into a human it would not do anything.

Vaccines do not cause SIDS. Just putting babies to sleep on their backs has greatly reduced the incidence of SIDS.

CDC - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Vaccines - Vaccine Safety

http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...-2285.full.pdf

Please provide substantiation for this statement.

What "it" will the baby have?

Gerson therapy does nothing for cancer, and there have been fatalities asociated with it.

Tumors are not "acidic" and eating fruit will not "break down" a tumor.

The human body detoxifies itself. That is what the kidneys and liver do.
Quit spreading misninformation. Where are your facts?

You work for pharmaceuticals? Medical industry think tank?

Old 06-08-2015, 05:07 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
This discussion has run its course. It's not even about Gerson Therapy anymore.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine