Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 09:42 AM

35 posts, read 61,392 times

Advertisements

If you or someone you know was diagnosed with cancer, this is an amazing opportunity to take part on the in's and out's of The Gerson Therapy. If you've never heard of it, or if you have but want to know more, it's highly recommended that you look into what it's all about for those who want to take control of their health and begin to heal themselves.

Quote:
The Gerson Institute is a non-profit organization in San Diego, CA, dedicated to providing education and training in the Gerson Therapy, an alternative, non-toxic treatment for cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases.

The Gerson Miracle examines many of the elements of the Gerson Therapy, explaining why we are so ill and how we have in our grasp the power to recover our health without expensive, toxic or mutilating treatments, using the restorative forces of our own immune systems. Even the most advanced cases of cancer can be successfully reversed using this method. While the results seem miraculous, the real "miracle" lies within our own body and its healing processes.
This documentary goes into some detail about the therapy, which is called The Gerson Miracle.

For more information about The Gerson Therapy, click this link.

Old 01-29-2014, 01:04 AM

37,277 posts, read 41,501,637 times
Default The Gerson scam

https://www.city-data.com/forum/alter...re-cancer.html

Old 02-03-2014, 07:37 AM

374 posts, read 494,359 times
There will always be those who say something doesn't work. I would ignore those and go to the ones that have done it. Check out chris beat cancer, and many who have healed themselves with carrot juice etc. There are many out there that are healed, as well as many yelling it won't work!!!!

Old 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM

566 posts, read 1,110,604 times
I began a type of "modified" version. Began with detoxes - some were very rough at times. Then juicing only organic fruits/veggies. Infrared saunas, lymph massage, supplements.

After a diagnose of skin cancer and wide excision surgery - years after - I often do some extreme health protocols - just in case.

I should probably begin again, too. Juicing is the best.
Quote:
Check out chris beat cancer
I second that suggestion. I began the minitrampoline workouts because of him.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:31 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,423,357 times
Gerson won't help you, it could kill you. If you stick with it, and not conventional medicine, the chances of you dying from cancer are very high. This woman's mother succumbed and then, sadly, she did, too. She was quite famous in Australia. However, in the last year of her life, she realized that Gerson didn't work but she still made a lot of money off of promoting it. It's a shame.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Jessica Ainscough, Australia's 'wellness warrior', dies of cancer aged 30 | Australia news | The Guardian

The Gerson protocol, cancer, and the death of Jess Ainscough, a.k.a. “The Wellness Warrior” « Science-Based Medicine

Old 03-13-2015, 06:27 PM

I heard that chemo pretty much destroys immune system. No getting that back. Live in bubble after surgery, radiation and chemo.
Im not sure if you can live without an immune system, actually.
I would make certain the growth or tumor wasnt a fungus since they look similar in scans. Chemo? Not for me.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothereIN View Post
I heard that chemo pretty much destroys immune system. No getting that back. Live in bubble after surgery, radiation and chemo.
Im not sure if you can live without an immune system, actually.
I would make certain the growth or tumor wasnt a fungus since they look similar in scans. Chemo? Not for me.
You heard wrong.

Cancer is not diagnosed with "scans". Scans may be suspicious for cancer, but it takes looking at a bit of the tumor under a microscope (a biopsy) to confirm that a cancer exists.

Chemo does depress the immune system while the patient is on the medication, but unless the dose is deliberately high in preparation for something like a stem cell transplant, it is not destroyed.

When the chemo is stopped, the immune system returns to normal. With high dose chemo followed by a transplant, the transplant creates an entirely new immune system.

There are millions of people walking around who have been treated for cancer and now live normal lives - not in bubbles.

Old 03-14-2015, 09:10 AM

Chemo does NOT cure cancer claims a Dr. Deng on a recent study in medscape. "Only surgery".

His words. Not mine.

I am of the opinion, if you take care of your body and health you could very well live cancer free. It takes alot of research, tenacity to eat properly and not always believe in mainstream medicines.
Its a business.

Bottom line: a BUSINESS.

Too many folks today throw caution to the wind with their health leaving the undoing of bad choices up to those trained to sell.
My opinion. I lived it.

Old 03-14-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothereIN View Post
Chemo does NOT cure cancer claims a Dr. Deng on a recent study in medscape. "Only surgery".

His words. Not mine.

I am of the opinion, if you take care of your body and health you could very well live cancer free. It takes alot of research, tenacity to eat properly and not always believe in mainstream medicines.
Its a business.

Bottom line: a BUSINESS.

Too many folks today throw caution to the wind with their health leaving the undoing of bad choices up to those trained to sell.
My opinion. I lived it.
My son was treated for leukemia with chemo when he was 13 years old, on medication from 1989 to 1993. he will be 40 years old this year. I say he is cured, as are about 90% of the kids with the same diagnosis now.

Chemo can also cure other cancers, including other leukemias, Hodgkin's Disease, and testicular cancer.

Dr. Deng is wrong.

You can have the purest life style possible and still get cancer.

Old 03-15-2015, 12:14 PM

88 posts, read 80,805 times
If I were stricken, I would definitely consider it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine