Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2016, 02:01 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times

Advertisements

DMSO Uses. Benefits of Dimethyl Sulfoxide

I've probably been using DMSO solution for maybe 10 yrs. My primary use is knees, nerve damage area on my thigh, shoulder injuries and my feet too.

I make up a solution that I use on a dental issue I've been working with for probably going on 10 yrs...keeps me out of dental office and pain free with this issue.

I mostly buy 99% pure and dilute my own with close to 1/2 distilled water. I save bottles to work with my mixing my DMSO.

To my diluted solution of 50/50 or 60/40 or 70/30 I add other oils. I like an Edgar Cayce oil that contains peanut oil, olive oil, rose, and I often add drops of tea tree oil, oil of oregano to my DMSO solutions.

I also use MSM powder a few times per daily in water and V8 and fresh lemon to keep keep pain down in my body.

I've done plenty of research and talked to MANY who work with DMSO and bought a book on the MSM Miracle , so I feel very comfortable with what I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 01:11 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,774,780 times
Medical use of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). - PubMed - NCBI

Old 06-27-2017, 10:07 PM

638 posts, read 2,243,299 times
I put pure DMSO on my feet and knees. Im relatively fit and in great health, but I've had issues with heel spurs and had a gout flair up. Gout runs in my family. I bike a lot and my knees sometimes throb after a long ride.

DMSO seems to clear it up, though Im not sure if its that or if the pain ran its course. In any case, there was never any harm in using it. I just make sure my skin is completely clean and I apply it lightly with a cotton swab. Ive used it serveral times with no issue. Im not sure why people say its so dangerous. You just have to do some research and know what you are doing. A lot of people say to dilute it, but I have normally just poured a little of it pure into a clean cloth and applied it.

It just seems to loosen everything up and ends throbbing pain for me. I really like the stuff and its super cheap.

I have gotten that strange almonds mouth taste, but if thats the worst side-effect, then who cares!

Old 06-28-2017, 09:38 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR77 View Post
I put pure DMSO on my feet and knees. Im relatively fit and in great health, but I've had issues with heel spurs and had a gout flair up. Gout runs in my family. I bike a lot and my knees sometimes throb after a long ride.

DMSO seems to clear it up, though Im not sure if its that or if the pain ran its course. In any case, there was never any harm in using it. I just make sure my skin is completely clean and I apply it lightly with a cotton swab. Ive used it serveral times with no issue. Im not sure why people say its so dangerous. You just have to do some research and know what you are doing. A lot of people say to dilute it, but I have normally just poured a little of it pure into a clean cloth and applied it.

It just seems to loosen everything up and ends throbbing pain for me. I really like the stuff and its super cheap.

I have gotten that strange almonds mouth taste, but if thats the worst side-effect, then who cares!
Hi, to add here I mix my diluted DMSO with some magnesium oil too. And add some of the drops of essential oils. I am like a chemist working in my own lab.

There are all kinds of warnings about internal use blah blah but I've been on a DMSO forum and have learned so much...one needs to be open minded to add healing to their bodies. It's easy for so many to run to doctors and then what do you get, drugs.

Take care of those knees, I'd suspect you are a lot younger than me and knees wear out from overuse and overeating wrong too. I know this. J

Oh, no strange taste here but I know many have mentioned a distinct body odor and these are the ones who ingest and I never got there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine