Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 02:03 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,675,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaam View Post
Please advise the best internal cleasing to use. I need a deep internal cleansing and I wasn't sure if a colonic does the trick or some of the advertising products I see on informercials.
Just how do you know that you need "a deep internal cleansing"? Are you a doctor?

If you eat right with lots of fiber in your diet then you will "clean out" on your own very naturally. Stay away from anything that you see on TV lest you harm your digestive tract.

Take bread for example....
Humans should eat whole wheat bread that has the bran left in and leafy greens since both are nature's "scrub brush" inside. Make sure that the first ingredient on the bread is whole wheat with bran and not brown colored bread passed off as whole wheat. White bread in any form is just bad news inside of you.

Skip the fast food, the junk food and all the soda pop since these all do more harm than good and bind you up like cement inside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2010, 07:10 PM

648 posts, read 1,174,267 times
Yeah- it's called your liver, kidneys, & lymphatic system.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:12 PM

17,552 posts, read 13,334,227 times
Colonic irrigation wrecked my life: Hairdresser's ordeal raises questions over treatment's safety | Mail Online

According to new research from Georgetown University School of Medicine in the U.S., there is little evidence of health benefits. [LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Old 02-04-2014, 12:40 PM

566 posts, read 1,107,069 times
Why not just eat/live healthier?

I feel anything that pushes the bacteria back up into the intestines is just not good.

I have done some cleanses for blood, pancreas, liver, etc and they were very rough. Not lasting more than two weeks but I was also eating very nutritional food and more juices than I care to recall. LOTS of volvic water, too. Saunas. Dry brushing. Supplements. Calm walks in nature. No wine, no pasta, no turkey bologna sammiches, no pizza, no ice cream with cookie dough. Rough.

It was the bromide detox with high amounts of Iodoral that was the worst one of all.

Old 02-04-2014, 12:47 PM

374 posts, read 491,977 times
I would put the money to a top of the line juicer. Eat raw fruits, veggies, and juice.

Old 12-22-2018, 04:09 AM

3,688 posts, read 2,409,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaam View Post
Please advise the best internal cleasing to use. I need a deep internal cleansing and I wasn't sure if a colonic does the trick or some of the advertising products I see on
There are some natural ways to cleanse the colon such as 2 Tablespoons of raw organic honey with 2 tablepsoons of ACV in 8-10 oz of warm water.

Some other remedies also

Bentonite clay food grade (1 teaspoon w/ 2 oz of water, let it sit at least 1 hour to get a negative charge.) I let is sit after mixing for at least 5 hours.

Colonic is worth doing, IMO.

Old 12-26-2018, 05:17 PM

14,935 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
There are some natural ways to cleanse the colon such as 2 Tablespoons of raw organic honey with 2 tablepsoons of ACV in 8-10 oz of warm water.

Some other remedies also

Bentonite clay food grade (1 teaspoon w/ 2 oz of water, let it sit at least 1 hour to get a negative charge.) I let is sit after mixing for at least 5 hours.

Colonic is worth doing, IMO.
Do you drink this stuff or...........???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine