Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 12:54 PM

990 posts, read 879,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
[/b]

Do you think they will raise the age of consent? I'm curious because between 15 and 17 makes sense to me if the the male is of a similar age such as less than three years difference at most, but grown men chasing after 15 year old girl is more like child molestation. Good thing the smart one's are avoiding a 15 year girls isn't mature enough for a 30 year old man. The only thing he wants from her is to molest her and control her because she lacks life experience and is naive.
No the idea is the girl may consent sex for her same age boyfriend.

In this age the teenagers are already crazy for having sex because the hormones and they already have the body completely shaped for it, in the past people even married in this age.

In my opnion girls in theirs 18 or 20 y.o. are yet annoyng… For a upper aged 30 y.o. male a 24 y.o. female starts be compatible in mindset.

One adult man of 18 – 21 y.o. doesn’t have problem dating girls of 16 – 17 y.o. by the judge interpretation they have the same mindset, but adult male of 24, 25 or more if the parents or the girl complain he is taking advantage of her imature, deceinving, and using she for sex the man may be arrested for 2 - 4 years for ''seduction and corruption of minors''.

But it is case of interpretation if 30 y.o. male meet a 16 or 17 y.o. girl in friends party, this girl already had others boyfriend, if they really lived a public love relationship etc PROBABLY he won’t have problem, but if for example he is teacher and she student.... he is really ****.e.d. so for don’t depend of judge interpretation the normal man will AVOID minors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 01:33 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,891,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVANGELISTTI View Post
No the idea is the girl may consent sex for her same age boyfriend.

In this age the teenagers are already crazy for having sex because the hormones and they already have the body completely shaped for it, in the past people even married in this age.

In my opnion girls in theirs 18 or 20 y.o. are yet annoyng… For a upper aged 30 y.o. male a 24 y.o. female starts be compatible in mindset.

One adult man of 18 – 21 y.o. doesn’t have problem dating girls of 16 – 17 y.o. by the judge interpretation they have the same mindset, but adult male of 24, 25 or more if the parents or the girl complain he is taking advantage of her imature, deceinving, and using she for sex the man may be arrested for 2 - 4 years for ''seduction and corruption of minors''.

But it is case of interpretation if 30 y.o. male meet a 16 or 17 y.o. girl in friends party, this girl already had others boyfriend, if they really lived a public love relationship etc PROBABLY he won’t have problem, but if for example he is teacher and she student.... he is really ****.e.d. so for don’t depend of judge interpretation the normal man will AVOID minors.

I'm guessing it depends on the father if she has one like me he is going to be in a lot of trouble.

As he should be.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:06 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,720,754 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVANGELISTTI View Post
Is not that easy to the man just walk away today with DNA test.
If the woman ask to a judge a man for paternety DNA test the man can be arrested and obligated to do the test if proved he is really the father they have to pay 30% of his income for his child.

If he doesn’t pay he is arrested for 3 months and the judge can take some goods that he has in his name or take money in his bank account to pay the alimony. If the man doesn’t have resources… they take money from the grandparents, the father' parents.
Is really a big trouble for the men lives get pregnant the wrong woman, many women take advantage of this to live without working.
LOL .. the court. You need a lawyer or the understanding to know how to deal with the legal system.
Also so what you find the money to take him to court and he is a dead beat with no job and no money.
You are still stuck with a kids and all the hard ship associated with that.
Also what if the guy is not a good person.
You go to court now you have got this creep who now be claiming rights to the kid and places the child as risk.

The world is not that simple and justice is almost never delivered easily.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:14 PM

Default ....

Quote:
[/b]

Do you think they will raise the age of consent? I'm curious because between 15 and 17 makes sense to me if the the male is of a similar age such as less than three years difference at most, but grown men chasing after 15 year old girl is more like child molestation. Good thing the smart one's are avoiding a 15 year girls isn't mature enough for a 30 year old man. The only thing he wants from her is to molest her and control her because she lacks life experience and is naive.

There are enough adult men chasing after or lusting after under age girls/teens.
The law just detours many from doing it.
That is usually why men who do this choose to go this with girls are have less people to protect them

ex come from broken homes or come from poor families

People don't forget there is huge secrecy from females about sexual activity.
Girls who are label as sexually active are usually bullied/ sl@t shamed so girls often if sexually assaulted are too scared to come forward.

If they come forward "everyone" know about it and they feel labeled and stigmatized.
They also get their names dragged through the mud as it is very difficulty to charge someone with sexual assault. The experience of being interrogated by police, lawyers a judge and having to publically explain the situation over and over again is traumatic for an adult ... so for a girl ... I can't even imagine.

Minors are very commonly being trafficked as sex trade workers in countries like the USA and Canada... if we are supposed to have better social systems and this happens here they good luck to the rest of the Americas.

This is a much bigger problem then anyone wants to deal with.

Also with technology more kids/ teens are at risk.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:30 PM

Default .....

Quote:
[/b]

I'm guessing it depends on the father if she has one like me he is going to be in a lot of trouble.

As he should be.
I don't know about that.
My father and uncle out right threatened just about any guys that came around myself of my cousin and it did little good because we just ended up being more secretive.
Also so the father threats and beats the guy up... then gets arrested or charged with murder. Who does this help. Now she has no father to help her out in dealing raising a child alone and her child still has no father in the picture. This approach is old school stupidity.
You can't make a man want to step up to be a good father ... and writing a cheque or providing money does not necessarily men that someone is a good father either.
For example any guy/ man in Canada is not really going to be scared of someone's parents.
If they even threatening them they can call the police and the police could actually press charges against the parent.

Also as a female who wants to have to go to their parents explaining this?
Also when someone who claims to like you or love you starts to hurt you it is confusing and hurtful.
The girl is less likely to want to tell anyone because she is confused often blaming herself for what happened. Ex maybe I led him on, maybe he did not hear me say no or maybe he did not realize he was hurting me. Or why would be want to hurt me ... maybe it was a misunderstanding.

If you are male and reading this ... being a female is complicated ( I do not expect you to get it).

As the mother of an attractive 12 year old girl that could pass for much older ... my heart is beating a lot faster because I just reminded myself of all the drama that is in store for me lol.

Old 08-02-2018, 05:42 PM

104 posts, read 60,296 times
Most girls dating older men do it not because they are innocent but because the older man has money.

Hopefully the culture has changed a little bit back then we had a love song called “colegiala” which translates to “school girl” I find that song pretty disturbing. Even though the singer doesn’t say how old he is, I just picture an old pervert. A few School girls in Colombia wear their school uniforms like strippers.

Old 08-02-2018, 05:53 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,396,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene1999 View Post
Most girls dating older men do it not because they are innocent but because the older man has money.

Hopefully the culture has changed a little bit back then we had a love song called “colegiala” which translates to “school girl” I find that song pretty disturbing. Even though the singer doesn’t say how old he is, I just picture an old pervert. A few School girls in Colombia wear their school uniforms like strippers.
I hear you but thats a pretty bad ass song (if its the same one I am thinking about). It does seem rather inappropriate. That song was on a popular coffee commercial back in the day.

Young males have to watch out for old pervs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-K2Duo8Olo

Old 08-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Default .....

Quote:

This situation is not unique to Colombia. It happens all over.
I some what disagree with your she is only using him for his money situation.
I think it depends on the girl.
I think girls especially that age are often unsure of themselves and really want the attention.
The like that fact that someone has taken interest in them and treats them like they are special.
They are unsure of themselves and like the idea of someone looking out for them.
Sadly at the end of the day they likely don't get that is they are being used lol and nothing in life come for "free".

When I was in high school wearing my school uniform which is a 100% dead give away of my age I had men always bugging me. When you are that age sometimes you are curious ... you like the attention ... but do not get how dangerous of a situation you are putting yourself in. I don't blame them.... but it is too bad some people need to learn the hard way. I have numerous situations when men claimed to have thought I was older, but when I told them my age ex 15, 16 or 17 then were surprised... but still tried to entertain the idea and then tired to avoid telling me their age. I don't know why people pretend this does not happen and are shocked that so many men could be like this. It happens A LOT! A lot of men don't care about the morality of it... and only think twice because they don't want to get caught. When I flash back to all the reckless and potentially dangerous situation I have put myself in I am just thankful I did not get in trouble and then freaked out about what problems my own daughter in going to get herself in to. I put the blame on the men in these situations as they should know better. It is a complete cat and mouse situation.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:14 PM

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
I hear you but thats a pretty bad ass song (if its the same one I am thinking about). It does seem rather inappropriate. That song was on a popular coffee commercial back in the day.

Young males have to watch out for old pervs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-K2Duo8Olo
Oh this stuff happens to boys too.
I think it is worse for them because there is even more shock and shame associated with it.
Personally that is why as a parent I give a ***** about someone else's feelings I don't like adults befriending kids. If someone wants to spend time with kids they should have their own or become a teacher otherwise it is just strange.

I don't envy single parents in this situation as I think it would take a lot for me to have a man that was not my child's father around my kid when I was not there.

I would allow my daughter to be left alone or under the supervision of people who know I would physically break them in to pieces should anything happen to her.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:40 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,891,093 times
Quote:

You mean prostituting themselves for gifts. Generally men date women from a similar social class or a little poorer but not drastically so unless they're really ugly or unpopular. The problem is most father's that care won't let these older men anywhere near their daughters so the old pervs look for easy targets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas