Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 02:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,561 times

Advertisements

Has the murder rate of El Salvador increased since Donald Trump deported criminals back to El Salvador? I keep reading that it will only make the gang stronger. How exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2018, 07:29 PM

3,862 posts, read 3,175,901 times
This has been going on for decades. Although the west coast has already been doing it for a long time with the 3 strikes law, it will only get worse.

So send back Salvadorian that are American now, to a place with no jobs ,or even family,sometimes not even knowing the language.

And the Salvadorian see this American with tattoos and bad boy skills as a bad axx, only stroking the deportees ego even more. So with those loose guns floating around,some US supplied, and drugs making its way north, with payments made in drugs.this combination makes for very bad times !

Set a petty criminal loose in a strange land, and expect him to conform? Ain't going to happen.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:44 PM

630 posts, read 529,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
This has been going on for decades. Although the west coast has already been doing it for a long time with the 3 strikes law, it will only get worse.

So send back Salvadorian that are American now, to a place with no jobs ,or even family,sometimes not even knowing the language.

And the Salvadorian see this American with tattoos and bad boy skills as a bad axx, only stroking the deportees ego even more. So with those loose guns floating around,some US supplied, and drugs making its way north, with payments made in drugs.this combination makes for very bad times !

Set a petty criminal loose in a strange land, and expect him to conform? Ain't going to happen.
Those aren't "poor innocent people working jobs americans don't want". They are people who chose to engage in crime against the society, both citizens and immigrants. I don't feel bad for them. If they didn't want to be deported back home, they should have known better. I don't see why it would be up to the American tax payer to put up with people who ruin it for everyone.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:58 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,061,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_stick View Post
Those aren't "poor innocent people working jobs americans don't want". They are people who chose to engage in crime against the society, both citizens and immigrants. I don't feel bad for them. If they didn't want to be deported back home, they should have known better. I don't see why it would be up to the American tax payer to put up with people who ruin it for everyone.
It's not. They're guests here and if they can't behave as such, send them packing. Letting stay is insane. Perhaps they could stay in the homes of people who think they should stay.

Old 05-08-2018, 10:20 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,339,076 times
Default Deporting criminals back to El Salvador

Quote:

And, what? They should remain here in America and be rehabilitated in prisons which have their own gangs entrenched? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_stick View Post
This...and anyone who receives citizenship through whatever means and however long ago should be deported regardless of their country of origin.

I know of a man who was deported back to Southern Europe because he was selling drugs...and not through a cartel either and he had been in America for a very, very long time.

I say Ciao bello!

Old 05-08-2018, 12:12 PM

3,862 posts, read 3,175,901 times
Wow,reading my post sideways?

Do a crime here,do the time here,3 strikes ,you out if on green card. Out in one felony if you are illegal.

This is for real. Not only in ES, but the other countries as well. The point of the ops question is " why is it so bad ?" And I answered it.

Old 05-15-2018, 06:47 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,339,076 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
And, what? They should remain here in America and be rehabilitated in prisons which have their own gangs entrenched? I think not.

I say Ciao bello!
No, not sideways at all.

Old 05-15-2018, 07:57 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,458,506 times
I hope they deport all salvadorean gang members, including their families.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:19 PM

104 posts, read 60,910 times
Well the news only report the deportations at nurseries, 7eleven’s, meat packing plants and buses so it seems the administration is going after the low hanging fruit first. I guess gang members are harder to find...

Old 08-01-2018, 05:43 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,598,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post

This...and anyone who receives citizenship through whatever means and however long ago should be deported regardless of their country of origin.

I know of a man who was deported back to Southern Europe because he was selling drugs...and not through a cartel either and he had been in America for a very, very long time.

I say Ciao bello!

Well that didn't take long - get rid of the foreigners - even if they are citizens ? ? That would be unconstitutional.

As for the resident visa holders they can be revoked for whatever conditions Congress wants to enact and no one here said criminal aliens should be entitled to stay in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas