Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2023, 01:41 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,040,399 times

Advertisements

Capoiera burst on the globalist plantation pop cultural scene at the same time as the asiatic martial arts & yoga during the Cold War/Red Scare era (like Godzilla & early versions of what would ultimately become manga/anime).

I think the issue with capoiera is that fundamentally, within the globalist plantation system, the so-called people of colour, by & large, vehemently despise being coloured & actively & aggressively prostitute themselves & their children to trans-national neo-nazi cartels & "fatherland" feudalists from across the north atlantic pond (robber-baron royals; non-sensical "nobility" & conniving commoners) in order to "improve the race" (i.e. nordication).

The asiatic arts were marketed by lighter than brown paper bags eurasians (though now the nordics no longer need them & market them on their own nowadays) while capoiera was sometimes (there are debates & disagreements on how Brazilian or Angolan it is) marketed as african or afro derived from the slavery period ('spani south amerigo-land was just as heavily involved in the trans-atlantic slave trade as nordic north amerigo-land; though a lot of history is being erased, eradicated & edited).

Anyways a period piece from the prop. wing of the globalist plantation system about a euro passing as a eurasian (though to this very day, its the later who obsess over the former) who encounters a bourgeois creole from 'spani south amerigo-land attempting to assimilate into nordic north amerigo-land.

Kung Fu: Caine Learns About Capoeira (Brazilian Martial Art)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2023, 02:31 PM

As with the martial art of Saheedi (Upper Egyptian) stick fighting, I believe it is not as popular in nordic north amerigo-land for reasons similar to capoeira.

Since el Ahl Saheedi are sometimes thought as arabized nubians similar to the northern soodanese.

One of the founding fathers of sufism was of nubian/saheedi background & this fusion of dance, chants, music & martial arts is syncretized in the form of stick fighting.

It might be somewhat better since the colonized coloured seem to despise being coloured & seek to "improve the race" by selling themselves & their children into sexual slavery to the trans-national neo-nazi cartels.

They further the nordification that goes on in pop culture like jazz, rock, santeria & the like; martial arts etc.

From the circle of Blumenbach.

Travels in Nubia: pages 142 & 186.

ibid: p. 353.

Old 12-31-2023, 09:36 AM

Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,522 posts, read 2,242,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
Well, given the contrast between the responses to this thread & the types of threads that the posters here seem to respond to, it looks like my hunches have been pretty much correct.

The globalist plantation system & its propaganda wing is nothing but a front for trans-national neo-nazi cartels, multi-national corporatists/fascists, pseudo-nationalist planters/settlers/colonists, "fatherland" feudalists from across the north atlantic pond (robber-baron royals, nonsensical "nobility" & conniving commoners) & the so-called people of colour who pimp & prostitute themselves & their children (literally by the millions throughout the centuries) to the former.

One world. One massah. One hallow & holy plantation.
How exactly do you come to the deduction you keep parroting?

You ask about Capoeira....so I'll give my very high level analysis. The history of its origins are well known and documented, the music is an intrical part of it as is the "Roda", which is related to the spritual aspect of the practice. In addition, most practicioners Ive had the pleasure of being acquainted with here in Rio and in the Nordeste (Bahia), they have been practicioners of Candomle' in some form or fashion. So you have the self defense aspect, musical (which can be associated with Samba no Pe'), and the spritual.

Bahia is a beautiful state...Salvador a bed of culture. There are many practicioners and Masters of Capoeira and Candomle' there you could learn actual facts from. A trip worth taking.

Old 12-31-2023, 09:59 AM

Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,522 posts, read 2,242,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaMan View Post
Interesting... I wasn't very good at it, as far as I can remember... But I enjoyed the sound of the berimbau.
Here's a pic of a school doing an exhibition near my house in Rio...
Attached Thumbnails
All things capoiera-20190823_194552.jpg  

Old 01-02-2024, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
How exactly do you come to the deduction you keep parroting?

You ask about Capoeira....so I'll give my very high level analysis. The history of its origins are well known and documented, the music is an intrical part of it as is the "Roda", which is related to the spritual aspect of the practice. In addition, most practicioners Ive had the pleasure of being acquainted with here in Rio and in the Nordeste (Bahia), they have been practicioners of Candomle' in some form or fashion. So you have the self defense aspect, musical (which can be associated with Samba no Pe'), and the spritual.

Bahia is a beautiful state...Salvador a bed of culture. There are many practicioners and Masters of Capoeira and Candomle' there you could learn actual facts from. A trip worth taking.

Dude, I'm not parroting anything, just stating facts & calling it like I see it.

Interesting you claim the HIStory is documented, yet you offer no such evidence of said documentation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas