Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:28 AM

1,272 posts, read 2,376,497 times

Advertisements

Before you go remember to not be sipping any beverages when viewing the pictures, I'm just warning you to save your screen and keyboard. Better than the pics are the comments...priceless. I'm so depressed that I don't see any of these in my Walmart LOL.

Last edited by Jerseykat; 02-11-2010 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: spacing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,755,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykat View Post
Before you go remember to not be sipping any beverages when viewing the pictures, I'm just warning you to save your screen and keyboard. Better than the pics are the comments...priceless. I'm so depressed that I don't see any of these in my Walmart LOL.
I wonder if it is a specific area that these Walmarts are.....I don't frequent Wallyworld ...these email pic scared me so I don't dare go!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 08:04 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,894,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
I wonder if it is a specific area that these Walmarts are.....I don't frequent Wallyworld ...these email pic scared me so I don't dare go!!!
I think the website says where the pictures were taken. Afraid if you go you'll have an overwhelming desire to get a mullet, wear Spandex and thongs and glitter yourself up?

Old 02-11-2010, 09:05 PM

693 posts, read 1,608,469 times
I think some of those pictures are posed...but some are definitely real!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 PM

2 posts, read 3,596 times
One of the main reasons Moose's Tooth is soooo busy all the time is because it's one of Anchorage's "IT" spots. So every "trying to be trendy" person in the area feels the need to go there and be seen. Of course the other main reason is their food and beer F'in ROCKS!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
I think the website says where the pictures were taken. Afraid if you go you'll have an overwhelming desire to get a mullet, wear Spandex and thongs and glitter yourself up?
nope....afraid of ruining my eyesight and not being able to sleep for weeks due to nighmares!! I've seen some real beauties in BJ's Wholesale though!! what is with some of these young guys wearing boxer shorts OVER their jeans??? new statement??
now back on topic somewhat....please tell me that people at the Moose's Tooth dress like regular people...nothing really weird??

Old 02-12-2010, 06:23 PM

103 posts, read 272,074 times
I find Alaska (or at least Anchorage) to be very fertile ground for people watching, if that's what you mean. You can look any way you want out here, and people do, and it's all cool.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:53 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,894,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
nope....afraid of ruining my eyesight and not being able to sleep for weeks due to nighmares!! I've seen some real beauties in BJ's Wholesale though!! what is with some of these young guys wearing boxer shorts OVER their jeans??? new statement??
now back on topic somewhat....please tell me that people at the Moose's Tooth dress like regular people...nothing really weird??

No, you have to wear a Moose suit to be served there....I'm full of it. I've been there twice and it was a casual atmosphere-jeans, t-shirts, business casual. Now there is a club downtown with cross-dressers..Minerva's or something?

Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 AM

Quote:
No, you have to wear a Moose suit to be served there....I'm full of it. I've been there twice and it was a casual atmosphere-jeans, t-shirts, business casual. Now there is a club downtown with cross-dressers..Minerva's or something?
will steer completely clear of that place...that is unless I get in a really weird state on mind and want to see how good my radar deducing skills are!!...funny there is a pizza place around the corner from our place in RI named Minerva's but not a cross-dressers place to hang!!

Old 02-14-2010, 05:52 PM

3,763 posts, read 8,760,848 times
Quote:

I think you mean Mad Myrna's- go for their Rocky Horror Picture Show if you ever get a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage