Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 10:33 AM

894 posts, read 2,203,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumari View Post
Why did you bump a thread and post irrelevant information?
Newbie. 4 posts. Doesn't know how to read the time stamp on the thread. Newbie's get bored, and find this forum via google search looking for info on the state, then they get deep into the old threads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 08:43 AM

2 posts, read 8,590 times
Payson is a beautiful community. When I was there for a few days a couple of years ago, I found that things shut down early. Don't wait too late to get dinner or your only options will be fast food.

Laura Jo

Old 09-22-2010, 09:52 AM

Fast food is bad

Old 09-22-2010, 03:01 PM

13,215 posts, read 21,842,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDesertRat86 View Post
Newbie. 4 posts. Doesn't know how to read the time stamp on the thread. Newbie's get bored, and find this forum via google search looking for info on the state, then they get deep into the old threads.
He fooled you. Both identities are the same person. Fumari creates new identities just so he can argue with them. He's got a half-dozen active identifies and creates many others which are deleted by the mods every day. Pheronie, Fumari (both types of Hookah, btw), PhxSlick, MiloGarner, etc, are all the same person.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:10 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,520,818 times
Quote:
He fooled you. Both identities are the same person. Fumari creates new identities just so he can argue with them. He's got a half-dozen active identifies and creates many others which are deleted by the mods every day. Pheronie, Fumari (both types of Hookah, btw), PhxSlick, MiloGarner, etc, are all the same person.
I've wondered if people do that. I don't really understand it, though.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:18 PM

13,215 posts, read 21,842,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie_az View Post
I've wondered if people do that. I don't really understand it, though.
It's all just one person as far as I know. The same person has been around the forum for quite a while. If you're wondering why there seems to be so much trash in this forum, it's him. It's called having no life. I caught on to him and called him on it, and now he's stalking my family. (My identity is fairly public by my choice.) I have PMs from him from multiple identities but with the same subject lines, so it's proof it's the same person.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:32 PM

I had no Idea. I never considered people being so self absorbed and such as loser as to doing that.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:10 PM

308 posts, read 791,852 times
That explains how he gets repped.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:42 AM

13 posts, read 33,527 times
I'm new to all this. Who's the newbie name you are all talking about? My husband and I visited Payson a few days last November and pass through every time we go see our son in Scottsdale. We are thinking of moving to the area within a year or 2. Have a son with disabilities so checked that out. But there's something about Payson I'm not sure of. Can't put my finger on it though. Maybe its just the thought of moving into a new town at the age of 56 and not knowing anyone. Maybe I'm not sold on the services for the disabled. Does anyone out there have a son/daughter in the programs at Payson?

Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 PM

2,542 posts, read 6,919,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salidamama View Post
I'm new to all this. Who's the newbie name you are all talking about? My husband and I visited Payson a few days last November and pass through every time we go see our son in Scottsdale. We are thinking of moving to the area within a year or 2. Have a son with disabilities so checked that out. But there's something about Payson I'm not sure of. Can't put my finger on it though. Maybe its just the thought of moving into a new town at the age of 56 and not knowing anyone. Maybe I'm not sold on the services for the disabled. Does anyone out there have a son/daughter in the programs at Payson?

I don't really like Payson all that much--not enough to move to it, but that is just my limited opinion. Everyone I meet/talk with in Payson is super nice, though. How old is your son? I have had a couple people tell me that services for the youth are limited and not great (the conversation was in relation to preschools, though). Although I must say that outside of their high school campus looks big and nice. Sorry I can't give you any more info than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona