Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 06:30 PM

394 posts, read 343,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girldawg1 View Post
Pick another place. Wild west? We can only wish. Gun laws don't keep you safe.
They keep criminals safe... From being defended against.

Only law abiding pay attention to gun laws - and we're not the ones to worry about... It defies logic to disarm law abiding.

Thankfully AZ has common sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 09:03 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,095,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girldawg1 View Post
Pick another place. Wild west? We can only wish. Gun laws don't keep you safe.
Some people didn't get it . . .

Old 09-19-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Some people didn't get it . . .
If you're referring to my response - it was an agreement... Simply an added comment.

Old 09-19-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
If you're referring to my response - it was an agreement... Simply an added comment.
Nope. I quoted Girldawg1, that is to whom my response was directed. Re-read the first few posts and you will see that some quickly realized that this thread was totally satirical. And do not take that as an insult to you. Most if not all of them have read many of my posts here.

You are, by your own admission, still a rookie, lol

Old 09-19-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Nope. I quoted Girldawg1, that is to whom my response was directed. Re-read the first few posts and you will see that some quickly realized that this thread was totally satirical. And do not take that as an insult to you. Most if not all of them have read many of my posts here.

still a rookie to AZ indeed

I fully realized the satire of the thread... I figured since mine was the only post responding to Girldawg1, that your observation might be regarding my post...

Old 09-21-2016, 08:37 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,991,845 times
Quote:

Dang it, Earp, you let the cat out of the bag!

Old 09-22-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Dang it, Earp, you let the cat out of the bag!
Yeah, I know. I can be too honest some times . . .

Old 10-29-2016, 10:30 AM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,254,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
Only law abiding pay attention to gun laws - and we're not the ones to worry about... It defies logic to disarm law abiding.
Adam Lanza was law abiding up till the day he murdered 20 6-year-olds and 6 adults. At that point, he was no longer law abiding, so he stopped paying attention to gun laws.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Adam Lanza was law abiding up till the day he murdered 20 6-year-olds and 6 adults. At that point, he was no longer law abiding, so he stopped paying attention to gun laws.
I'm not certain of your point... But if you are implying that the Lanza case is a reason to disarm people and create victims, I don't agree.

The rare act of a nutjob is not a legitimate reason to take away the rights of law abiding citizens.

BTW, you don't know that Lanza was law abiding prior to the tragic event... Just because you don't get caught, doesn't mean you arent breaking laws. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't -but neither of us know for sure.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:53 PM

237 posts, read 245,908 times
You talk about it being a welfare state and then call that bill racist? Regardless of how one feels on either, a little common sense goes a long way... Obviously it's a welfare state because it has a LARGE number of illegal residents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona