Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 10:16 AM

1,554 posts, read 3,033,238 times

Advertisements

I think Democrats could appeal more to Arkansans again if they pushed a very populist message. At least traditionally Arkansas was a state where grassroots populism spoke to many of its inhabitants.

For now, church, family and traditional values seem to supersede all other issues for Arkansas folk, and we know which party reaches out to them on those things.

I don´t see this changing anytime soon. But like any state, you have "islands" of a different color...Fayetteville and Little Rock are blue.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:57 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
Anyone who is ok with him or what he has done IS deplorable .
To be called a deplorable by a treasonous criminal who paid to have several hundred of my fellow soldiers murdered, is a complement. (And there are record showing she did that.

Quote:
Anyone who is ok with him or what he has done IS deplorable .
To be called deplorable by anyone OK with a treasonous criminal running a coop against our government, is also a compliment.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7855 View Post
I think Democrats could appeal more to Arkansans again if they pushed a very populist message. At least traditionally Arkansas was a state where grassroots populism spoke to many of its inhabitants. ...
There is nothing populist or grassroots about these trolls,
they aren't from our state, and don't have thoughts of their
own, they just come here to spout communist propaganda.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:26 PM

383 posts, read 399,893 times
I can't wait to vote for Trump in November. Same for my wife, kids and a few other walkaway aquaintances from the demoncratic assylum.

Old 06-28-2020, 01:28 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorearkansas View Post
I can't wait to vote for Trump in November. Same for my wife, kids and a few other walkaway aquaintances from the demoncratic assylum.
That is good to hear. All we hear are comments about the right turning on Trump and voting for Biden, so it is good to hear others that will be going the other direction.

Old 06-28-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
That is good to hear. All we hear are comments about the right turning on Trump and voting for Biden, so it is good to hear others that will be going the other direction.
If they vote for Biden, they never were on the right, but have proven that they are wrong.

Old 06-28-2020, 03:07 PM

1,554 posts, read 3,033,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
There is nothing populist or grassroots about these trolls,
they aren't from our state, and don't have thoughts of their
own, they just come here to spout communist propaganda.
I was interested in answering the original question

I haven´t seen one Communist comment on this entire thread.

Old 06-28-2020, 07:42 PM

383 posts, read 399,893 times
He speaks of the AR board , not just this thread. Pretty obvious to me.

Old 06-29-2020, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7855 View Post
I was interested in answering the original question

I haven´t seen one Communist comment on this entire thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorearkansas View Post
He speaks of the AR board , not just this thread. Pretty obvious to me.
I was actually talking about communist propaganda purveyors, some of whom are fairly subtle in their methods, like pretending that communist propaganda isn't present when it is. They come to the Arkansas forum, and a couple others that I frequent, often coordinating their attack so that it looks like just a few individuals randomly stumbling across a conversation, but in reality they are running a low speed attack that is designed to steer conversations away from what is important to us, and keep an open channel for them to pipe their propaganda into our forums. It is really much worse on some of the other forums I frequent, and that is how I learned about their methodology.

Here is an example of how a communist propaganda works, by subtly choosing code words and dog whistling to the Left. Most conservatives who have been around a while will see the obvious attack, but those new to the game might think the poster is merely confused about their facts, or asking legit questions, when nothing is further from the truth.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/texa...l#post56552668
https://www.city-data.com/forum/texa...l#post56553953

And sometimes people don't realize their posting history follows them around:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/u-s-...l#post53697807

Last edited by TRex2; 06-29-2020 at 03:02 AM..

Old 06-29-2020, 07:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
To be called a deplorable by a treasonous criminal who paid to have several hundred of my fellow soldiers murdered, is a complement. (And there are record showing she did that.

To be called deplorable by anyone OK with a treasonous criminal running a coop against our government, is also a compliment.
Secretary Clinton is not a treasonous criminal. That you believe that, suggests you suffer from CDS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas