Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,742,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I have no qualms with australoid looking people...though one must concede that a square is not a circle...no matter how hard you try to compare the 2

its not a myth dumass

unless you think there is no difference between

this

and

this
Again, why would you want a people to secede from the Philippines just because you percieve that they are an inferior race. Tell me how that's justifiable. You'd rather kick out Bicolanos who do no harm to you and you'd keep Moros who are involved in never-ending wars and terrorism.

The average Visayan looks like neither one of those pics. I know you know that. I think they look like a mixture of those. I can post pictures too.

Visayan kids

Actually they look more similar to the Ati you posted, but I think that has more to do with the fact that the Ati is heavily mixed. But still they look nothing like the woman you always post pics of.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Same mindset? How would you know?

I dont defend Tagalogs. I defend the fact that Tagalogs dont have a certain look and Visayans have another look. Australoid-looking Filipinos dont bother me. So if you say a lot of Tagalogs look like that, that's fine. But they're not anymore Australoid-looking than Visayans. And no random pictures that you pull off the internet (and often lie about) can prove that. It's simply a myth that you've created in your head to disassociate yourselves from Filipinos who you think look inferior. You're a racial supremacist. Go get some help.

And please show me some DNA proof that Visayans have a different origin from other Filipinos. I wanna see proof that they came from East Asia in the last thousand years while other Filipinos were living there with Negritos for 4,000 years
if tagalogs dont have a certain look then what look do they have??? maybe how they comb their hair is the difference????

Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
if tagalogs dont have a certain look then what look do they have??? maybe how they comb their hair is the difference????
They dont have a certain look because they have a mixture of looks like all major Filipino ethnic groups. They can look anywhere from Chinese to Micronesian, just like Ilocanos, Bicolanos, Visayans, etc.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Again, why would you want a people to secede from the Philippines just because you percieve that they are an inferior race. Tell me how that's justifiable. You'd rather kick out Bicolanos who do no harm to you and you'd keep Moros who are involved in never-ending wars and terrorism.

The average Visayan looks like neither one of those pics. I know you know that. I think they look like a mixture of those. I can post pictures too.

Visayan kids

Actually they look more similar to the Ati you posted, but I think that has more to do with the fact that the Ati is heavily mixed. But still they look nothing like the woman you always post pics of.
the man isnt ati btw he is aeta
and other then the kid in the back...they dont look like the aeta man....the aeta man features have really droopy deep set eyes
those kids are cebuano....and cebuanos are the most malayish of the visayans...but even then I dont disown cebuanos..cebu is also a major city and attracts all kinds of ethnic groups from mindanao other then visayans

actually nope......I have never met a visayan in real life experience who looks like that man...though I could probably find pictures of ati who look like him

the woman I posted is seen as average as visayan in her hometown as the cebuano kids would be normal in their hometown

Last edited by ejay1; 01-11-2013 at 02:58 PM..

Old 01-11-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
They dont have a certain look because they have a mixture of looks like all major Filipino ethnic groups. They can look anywhere from Chinese to Micronesian, just like Ilocanos, Bicolanos, Visayans, etc.
lol no such thing as chinese looking tagalogs....and dont post pictures of chinese in binondo to prove that there are variety in southern luzon...

tagalogs look straight up East Timorese...and there isnt much variety there

Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 PM

btw when Im talking about visayans Im talking about western and eastern visayans....most of the time

I shall accept your cebuano pictures...but just be aware that Cebu is the most malay looking out of all visayans...and also cebu attract alot of ethnic groups from mindanao due to being such a bustling city

Old 01-11-2013, 03:02 PM

on average....both groups dont look alike

visayans

tagalogs

Old 01-11-2013, 03:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,923 times
Quote:
a regular thai girl
regular filipina

Old 01-11-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
the man isnt ati btw he is aeta
and other then the kid in the back...they dont look like the aeta man....the aeta man features have really droopy deep set eyes
those kids are cebuano....and cebuanos are the most malayish of the visayans...but even then I dont disown cebuanos..cebu is also a major city and attracts all kinds of ethnic groups from mindanao other then visayans

actually nope......I have never met a visayan in real life experience who looks like that man...though I could probably find pictures of ati who look like him

the woman I posted is seen as average as visayan in her hometown as the cebuano kids would be normal in their hometown
I love how you say that Cebu isn't a representation of the Visayas, but Manila is a representation of Manila. Both are the largest cities in their regions, so they attract others, usually from the surrounding region. Cebu is in the dead center of the Visayas.

Quote:
lol no such thing as chinese looking tagalogs....and dont post pictures of chinese in binondo to prove that there are variety in southern luzon...

tagalogs look straight up East Timorese...and there isnt much variety there
What about Jasmine Trias? And why dont these Tagalog children look Timorese?
All sizes | Children | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Quote:
btw when Im talking about visayans Im talking about western and eastern visayans....most of the time

I shall accept your cebuano pictures...but just be aware that Cebu is the most malay looking out of all visayans...and also cebu attract alot of ethnic groups from mindanao due to being such a bustling city
I love how it's just Western and Eastern Visayas now. Your claim gets smaller and smaller, soon it's just going to be your hometown and you're gonna want to start your own country. That's how hateful and deluded you are. Dont even claim Filipino anymore because most of them are part of the inferior race.

And what do you mean by Malay looking? I thought all Visayans came from Borneo (Malaysia) so shouldnt they all be Malay-looking?

Old 01-11-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I love how you say that Cebu isn't a representation of the Visayas, but Manila is a representation of Manila. Both are the largest cities in their regions, so they attract others, usually from the surrounding region. Cebu is in the dead center of the Visayas.

What about Jasmine Trias? And why dont these Tagalog children look Timorese?
All sizes | Children | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I love how it's just Western and Eastern Visayas now. Your claim gets smaller and smaller, soon it's just going to be your hometown and you're gonna want to start your own country. That's how hateful and deluded you are. Dont even claim Filipino anymore because most of them are part of the inferior race.

And what do you mean by Malay looking? I thought all Visayans came from Borneo (Malaysia) so shouldnt they all be Malay-looking?
because manila is the center of all things tagalog

dude I have always been using eastern and western visayans for my pictures....though I just use an umbrella term of visayans because even though cebuanos are slightly more malay looking and attracting non visayans to the city.....I still see them as fellow visayans

malay looking is from malay elements from indonesia and malaysia that is not bornean in origin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia