Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
I love your answer. You have no problem with them because of how they look. You have problems with ugly Tagalogs because they don't look how you want them too. You have a problem man. Get help before you commit a genocide.

Lol, do you realize how stupid you just sounded. You just said that Cebu was the center of the Central Visayans. So how is it not the center of the Visayas??? That's like saying Nashville is the center of Central Tennessee but it's not the center of Tennessee.

Do you see Cebu? It's in the damn center of the region, and the largest city by far. So why are we not allowed to compare Manila to Cebu? You said Manila is center of the Tagalog region. So Cebu isn't the center of the Visayan region? You say that Manila has typical Tagalogs, but Cebu doesnt have typical Visayans. Why the hell not?

And answer me, why are Borneans supposedly different from "Malays" What makes them look more East Asian?
no...I dont have a problem with them because they dont have the superiority complex that tagalogs have

Im not the only one who thinks this way about tagalogs...look at the petition I posted a few posts back

Cebu is in the middle of the Visayan islands....but they speak cebuano ,,,have their own parades

kind of like a subgroup in a bigger visayan group

there are no subgroups within tagalogs....tagalogs are just tagalogs

difference between malays and borneans is just aethestics a little and culture

borneans

malay

Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 PM

209 posts, read 658,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
lol you call cambodian slutty

anyways cambodian more attractive then thai...its impossible for those unattractive thai women to be cambodian...there are only 4 million cambodian in thailand...while there are 20 million lao in thailand...those bargirl most likely lao and not cambodian

cambodian

thai
Laos borders areas are not poor areas like Cambodia border area. Most Laos borders are middle class regions, but Cambodia borders are the poorest in the country.

Also This kind of "Cherry Picking" do you think you are the only one that could do LOL?
What if I do it back ?

Visayan

Tagalog

This is so easy ejay1. Everyone could just pick something up and say this is this or that is that or whatever.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Laos borders areas are not poor areas like Cambodia border area. Most Laos borders are middle class regions, but Cambodia borders are the poorest in the country.

Also This kind of "Cherry Picking" do you think you are the only one that could do LOL?
What if I do it back ?

Visayan

Tagalog

This is so easy ejay1. Everyone could just pick something up and say this is this that is that or whatever.
actually that dance is from pangasinan...so most likely those are ilocanos not tagalogs

and those are people wearing paint on themsevles for a festival you fool

again you thai peasant....stick to thai...and leave filipino ethnic groups to filipinos...because your just a big fail

I dont even need to cherry pick...all I have to do is search for thai people and I get this

Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Alright, I got you for theory of Vietnamese.

How about the Cambodian, are they also came from Southern of China or no, or they originally belong to the Southeast Asia?
If they came from China then how long ago?
Could it be about the same time as Vietnamese which is 4500 years ago?
I haven't read much about the genetic ancestry of the Cambodians, but I know the Austronesian migration out of China has been a rather gradual progress, and there are different theories. There's the 'out of Taiwan' theory, but I think a lot of Austronesians came directly from China as recently as 1000 years ago (although many a lot earlier). I've read most of the natives of Malaya and parts of Indo-China were negritos with really curly hair - they are almost extinct from these regions today, except in parts of Malaya. I've always thought Cambodians were pretty similar to Austronesians, mostly culturally differentiated, with perhaps a bit of Indian admixture even.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I haven't read much about the genetic ancestry of the Cambodians, but I know the Austronesian migration out of China has been a rather gradual progress, and there are different theories. There's the 'out of Taiwan' theory, but I think a lot of Austronesians came directly from China as recently as 1000 years ago (although many a lot earlier). I've read most of the natives of Malaya and parts of Indo-China were negritos with really curly hair - they are almost extinct from these regions today, except in parts of Malaya. I've always thought Cambodians were pretty similar to Austronesians, mostly culturally differentiated, with perhaps a bit of Indian admixture even.
trimac you know alot about maritime SEAsian history then most of these fools combined

Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 PM

209 posts, read 658,097 times
Quote:
actually that dance is from pangasinan...so most likely those are ilocanos not tagalogs

and those are people wearing paint on themsevles for a festival you fool

again you thai peasant....stick to thai...and leave filipino ethnic groups to filipinos...because your just a big fail
If you want me to leave, then can you leave posting "Cherry Picking" Thai/Lao pictures?
If you don't, then I will not.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,748,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Those would be actual Chinese, and they did have contact with the Philippines 1,000 years ago. I've read that there were Chinese kingdoms on the island of Luzon. The actual Austronesians left China for Taiwan 5,000 years ago. So people who left China 1,000 years ago were not Austronesians, they were Chinese.

Quote:
no...I dont have a problem with them because they dont have the superiority complex that tagalogs have

Im not the only one who thinks this way about tagalogs...look at the petition I posted a few posts back

Cebu is in the middle of the Visayan islands....but they speak cebuano ,,,have their own parades

kind of like a subgroup in a bigger visayan group

there are no subgroups within tagalogs....tagalogs are just tagalogs

difference between malays and borneans is just aethestics a little and culture

borneans

malay
Yeah Central Visayans speak Cebuano, Western Visayas speaks Waray-Waray, Eastern Visayas speaks Illongo. What of it? It doesn't make Cebuanos some distinct group. There is a center of the Visayas, and Cebu is that. There is a center of the Tagalog region and Manila is that.

You didn't answer my question. How are Borneans more East Asian than the Malay people. Did they come from a special place that the Malays didnt come from?

Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Those would be actual Chinese, and they did have contact with the Philippines 1,000 years ago. I've read that there were Chinese kingdoms on the island of Luzon. The actual Austronesians left China for Taiwan 5,000 years ago. So people who left China 1,000 years ago were not Austronesians, they were Chinese.
no dumass chinese first contacted with Philippines 900 years ago....austronesian settlement in the Philippines was still happening until 700 years ago

Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,748,416 times
Quote:
no dumass chinese first contacted with Philippines 900 years ago....austronesian settlement in the Philippines was still happening until 700 years ago
ok, 100 years off. You got me....

And Austronesians were not coming directly from China to the Philippines 700 years ago. Dont tell me you believe that. You said it yourself, that migration was from Borneo to the Philippines. Not from China. Long way off. The connection to China goes way back

Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah Central Visayans speak Cebuano, Western Visayas speaks Waray-Waray, Eastern Visayas speaks Illongo. What of it? It doesn't make Cebuanos some distinct group. There is a center of the Visayas, and Cebu is that. There is a center of the Tagalog region and Manila is that.

You didn't answer my question. How are Borneans more East Asian than the Malay people. Did they come from a special place that the Malays didnt come from?
I didnt say that cebuanos were some distinct group...I said in the visayan phenotype variables...cebuanos would lean towards the malay side the most

I did not say borneans were more east asian dumass...though the psuedo EA phenotype is probably more common in borneo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia