Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The superstar of Which SEA countries are the most best looking ??
Cambodia 0 0%
Lao 0 0%
Philippines 7 41.18%
Malaysia 0 0%
Indonesia 3 17.65%
Singapore 3 17.65%
Thailand 4 23.53%
Vietnam 0 0%
Burma 0 0%
Brunei 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 11:51 PM

16,258 posts, read 43,181,569 times

Advertisements

I've been in 9 out of 10 of those countries. They ALL have good-looking women, and they all have NOT so good-looking women.

What's the point of the discussion though? Anything further with this, or just a purely subjective collection of random opinions, probably mostly by people who've never been to any of them, or just one or two of them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2013, 12:08 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,089,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
I've been in 9 out of 10 of those countries. They ALL have good-looking women, and they all have NOT so good-looking women.

What's the point of the discussion though? Anything further with this, or just a purely subjective collection of random opinions, probably mostly by people who've never been to any of them, or just one or two of them?
He's the same poster who posted about who's the most goodlooking Asian men. I guess he probably wants to see if his country will top the list.

Old 10-04-2013, 02:34 AM

51 posts, read 272,525 times
Hermosa...
I don't want that you said,please be polite
If you don't like this thread, please go away
I just want to know many opinions
My thread doesn't tend to make a confliction
I think ,my thread is better than the comparison thread ,like country vs country coz it can make a confliction

Like your post, to make your country perfect,although everyone know how it is

There is a Japanese hospital in Manila called The Medical City which is quite expensive and advanced. It is Japanese owned so just imagine how advanced it is.

What I heard about Thailand is regarding Cosmetic Surgery. Western women are going to Thailand because it is way cheaper than their respective countries in fixing their nose and doing bust implants.

Philippines is known for producing Nurses all over the world. 50% of the nurses in the United States are Filipinos and Philippines send nurses every year. Filipino nurses are not only found in the United States but Canada, UK, Germany, Australia etc.
I am living in China and having so much difficulty talking to doctors in the hospitals because of language barrier. There are so many things they cannot really explain to us because their English is really bad. In the Philippines, foreigners will never have a problem understanding what doctors will tell them because of their fluency in the English language.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenuleeve View Post
Hermosa...
I don't want that you said,please be polite
If you don't like this thread, please go away
I just want to know many opinions
My thread doesn't tend to make a confliction
I think ,my thread is better than the comparison thread ,like country vs country coz it can make a confliction

Like your post, to make your country perfect,although everyone know how it is

There is a Japanese hospital in Manila called The Medical City which is quite expensive and advanced. It is Japanese owned so just imagine how advanced it is.

What I heard about Thailand is regarding Cosmetic Surgery. Western women are going to Thailand because it is way cheaper than their respective countries in fixing their nose and doing bust implants.

Philippines is known for producing Nurses all over the world. 50% of the nurses in the United States are Filipinos and Philippines send nurses every year. Filipino nurses are not only found in the United States but Canada, UK, Germany, Australia etc.
I am living in China and having so much difficulty talking to doctors in the hospitals because of language barrier. There are so many things they cannot really explain to us because their English is really bad. In the Philippines, foreigners will never have a problem understanding what doctors will tell them because of their fluency in the English language.
I am sorry if I offended you. It's not really my nature to offend people on purpose. My apologies.

Regarding my post about Philippines having a Japanese hospital, I don't know what is wrong with it. I was letting people know about the Philippines that it also has a hospital of international standard and that our nurses are sent all over the world and that 50 % of the nurses in the United States are Filipinos which are all true and not just to impress people or make my country look perfect. It's a post comparing Philippines and Thailand so I posted something about my country.

Last edited by Hermosaa; 10-04-2013 at 07:07 AM..

Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,114,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
In Philippine showbusiness, most of the celebrities are of European ancestry. Although some may be 2nd or 3rd generation Spanish but still quite evident because both Parents are mestizos like these girls :

In the golden age the 50's, most of them look very foreign not like now that there is still some Asian in them like these women :

Gloria Romero

Paraluman

Delia Razon

From all Philippine actors and Actresses, I like our golden age actors because Vicky Belo doesn't exist yet lol

I like watching them until now I still do lol

Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM

37,129 posts, read 39,371,920 times
Quote:
Oh I did not even notice because I didn't look at the list.
But how did you figure it was a southeast Asian country in the first place?

Old 10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,532,954 times
Vietnam and Thailand.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
But how did you figure it was a southeast Asian country in the first place?
I only looked at the title on top not on the poll that's why I didn't even vote. Why ? You have a problem with that ?

Last edited by Hermosaa; 10-04-2013 at 09:58 PM..

Old 10-04-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
From all Philippine actors and Actresses, I like our golden age actors because Vicky Belo doesn't exist yet lol

I like watching them until now I still do lol
I also like the movies from the 50's. I like to look at how feminine the women were and how beautiful they were. Just sad that they don't have money and technology to fix them as their blurred and sounds are terrible unlike the old Hollywood movies that are already colourised.

My crush before was Ric Rodrigo, so handsome.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,793,881 times
Quote:
I only looked at the title on top not on the poll that's why I didn't even vote. Why ? You have a problem with that ?
It said SEA country. I think you just said India to make a point about how you find East Asian people unattractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia