Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 02:50 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times

Advertisements

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52008453
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2020, 06:41 PM

2 posts, read 1,528 times
some of your guys know more than ordinary people,but you don't know real China only if you master our culture or know our dairy life,means you live in china for a long time.
for masks:
some of ur guys may say :the masks don't work,that don't make any sense,i don't want to refute you,the differences also caused by culture.

for bat
if you notice international news,you will know the coronavrius may not happen by eating bat,and the coronavrius also may happen in other places before china,just china exploded it

for increasing number of coronavrius,
most are import from other country

china do not need people to praise her,coronavrius is worldwide infectious diseases,people should fight together to make the world return to the right way.

Old 03-24-2020, 08:08 PM

well, stop eating everything that turns its back to heaven

Old 03-25-2020, 06:58 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julite View Post
some of your guys know more than ordinary people,but you don't know real China only if you master our culture or know our dairy life,means you live in china for a long time.
for masks:
some of ur guys may say :the masks don't work,that don't make any sense,i don't want to refute you,the differences also caused by culture.

for bat
if you notice international news,you will know the coronavrius may not happen by eating bat,and the coronavrius also may happen in other places before china,just china exploded it

china do not need people to praise her,coronavrius is worldwide infectious diseases,people should fight together to make the world return to the right way.
You have access too a VPN hopefully and can bypass the restrictive "Great Firewall of China". The origin of the Flu was in Wuhan, China. That is not in dispute. Obviously those traveling to and from Wuhan then brought it to other countries. China could have communicated the existence of the disease much earlier to the worldwide community, instead they chose to keep silent. They have to answer for the loss of tens of thousand of lives (to date) and trillions of dollars of economic loss. That is not something one gets praised for.

The original is generally thought to be from a non-human source, it's very simliar to the virus found in bats. Thus the general belief - some hillbilly in Wuhan China ate a bat. The existence of wet markets in China is an issue. We know that's the custom - but those stinky rat infested markets have to go. It's time to join this century and learn about something called "Grocery Stores".

I can assure you, right now no one is praising China. Where in the world did you even arrive at the conclusion that your country is being "praised"? It's just the opposite - worldwide condemnation of China.

Old 03-25-2020, 08:30 AM

497 posts, read 696,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
You have access too a VPN hopefully and can bypass the restrictive "Great Firewall of China". The origin of the Flu was in Wuhan, China. That is not in dispute. Obviously those traveling to and from Wuhan then brought it to other countries. China could have communicated the existence of the disease much earlier to the worldwide community, instead they chose to keep silent. They have to answer for the loss of tens of thousand of lives (to date) and trillions of dollars of economic loss. That is not something one gets praised for.

The original is generally thought to be from a non-human source, it's very simliar to the virus found in bats. Thus the general belief - some hillbilly in Wuhan China ate a bat. The existence of wet markets in China is an issue. We know that's the custom - but those stinky rat infested markets have to go. It's time to join this century and learn about something called "Grocery Stores".

I can assure you, right now no one is praising China. Where in the world did you even arrive at the conclusion that your country is being "praised"? It's just the opposite - worldwide condemnation of China.
Exactly! I wonder if there is a VPN in place or if the CCP is trying to use all avenues to rewrite the story.

Anyway, I ain't buying it and I hope no one else is either.

Old 03-25-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira kira View Post
Exactly! I wonder if there is a VPN in place or if the CCP is trying to use all avenues to rewrite the story.

Anyway, I ain't buying it and I hope no one else is either.

you must learn to love the party!

Old 03-25-2020, 01:02 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
you must learn to love the party!
doubleplusgood!

Old 03-26-2020, 08:55 AM

9,469 posts, read 10,797,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julite View Post
for masks:

for bat

I’m sorry but I do not trust China. The wet markets may be one place it could have started.....these places are a health concern most definitely. China does owe the world a bigger explanation regarding its virus lab in Wuhan. Some have said the place was actually studying coronavirus in bats at that facility. If incompetent caused this virus to be released China is responsible for this. This event has majorly disrupted the world. When this is over the UN should look at a possible system of international inspections for all facilities studying dangerous virus worldwide. The study of disease is very important but it has to be safe. Why is China not catching more heat over this? What would the world say if the outbreak started in Atlanta right next to a CDC infectious disease laboratory? The world would be up in arms screaming for our heads.

China is definitely guilty however when it comes to hiding the outbreak. They allowed flights to continue in and out of Wuhan spreading the disease worldwide. When it was uncovered the US and several other countries issued a travel ban in a hopeless attempt to protect themselves. China had the nerve to take offense to this.

I don’t know how people in Europe or the other nations of Asia feel but here in the US we are a bit angry with China. We believe they have some explaining to do.

Old 03-26-2020, 10:26 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,466,576 times
Whole world will end up with Corona virus. But China got it right off the "bat".

Old 03-26-2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd714 View Post
doubleplusgood!

2+2=5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia