Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 04:59 AM

4 posts, read 3,306 times

Advertisements

Then finding out it's all <<bleep>> and how badly you want to throw these bastards in prison?

Also finding out how difficult it is to change 33+ years of major brainwashing from childhood brainwash videos of Christian judgement and anti-christ filth.

It literally screws up your entire mind. How do you recover?

My beliefs are completely different and I don't agree with most of the world even. I may talk about them in future posts. I just want to see if anyone else is like me here.

Like seriously though.... How the hell can people actually believe that our "Creator" who decided to hate us all afterwards. And the Garden of eden story doesn't add up when you attribute the fact of DNA + Fingerprints + Eye Retina (All unique) + Hair follicles being. Now... if "God" and "His Word" is truth... then he wouldn't have created all of the humans with all of those things because it claims he walked on earth with them. Then the evil serpent snake tricked the damsel and bam! All of a sudden wrath was upon human kind.

Now... how <<bleep>> is that!!! Doesn't add up for <<bleep>>. It's a slave race; Humans. According to The Bible Moses was fed slop for 40+ years wandering around in a <<bleep>> circle looking for the promised land.

What happened to the garden of eden? The "God" didn't even have the curtousy to feed "His Chosen" with a "Special Strong Leader; Moses" and his followers (Their People) ... (The Chosen) ... food from the Garden of Eden or something better than green slop or whatever the hell they were being fed from the sky from obvious UFO.

Then you look at Ezekiel Chapter 1 and he perfectly describes a UFO to 100% ... and this <<bleep>> alien shuvs a <<bleep>> scroll down his throat and commands him to go do <<bleep>>. Without any compensation, and had a bunch of "angels" that had 4 beast heads. Like seriously dude... Ezekiel description of a UFO in a cloud. "Fiery site" "Fearsome" "Bright", all sorts of descriptions that match circular UFO lighting in clouds.

Then Elijah ends up getting wished up into the sky (UFO) and gone.

And it was obvious that Jesus was ascended into a UFO (which was obviously hiding in a cloud above the Crucifixion)

My thing is this... That makes "God" or "The God Race" ... false gods (exactly like the Azguards in Stargate SG-1) ... pretending to be Gods to primitive life.

The pain that humans experience and the "allowance" of hoarding of all earth resources and allowing tens of thousands of people to rule tyranny over the world. Also does not make any sense.

I believe the Bible is a playbook; obviously written by man, used to oppress and molest and rape people (The Christians and Catholics) ... more cases than can be counted if you pay attention to activists.

And people are just blindly believing (those who are in power in America at least) -- You know... those Christians who roll around like pigs in <<bleep>> in their $300 billion dollar industry per year business and their Government 503 1 Federal Government propaganda Churches to brainwash the masses.

What's the Truth and why is everyone so damned ?

Oh... how to heal again? It's so damn difficult changing core beliefs since childhood brainwash. I just can't handle it. Every day... re-training my brain to think different and end up arguing with myself because of my "automatic responses" that were programmed over years.

Thanks for reading!

So many flaws. So many references not found on earth to the known world.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-11-2020 at 06:34 AM.. Reason: added to (OH NO!) DAMNED FOR LIFE! HAHA! (2. Language - mensaguy)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2020, 06:27 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
That covers an awful lot of ground, but an interesting read.

Old 07-11-2020, 06:49 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
The Atheism and Agnosticism forum exists within the Religion and Spirituality forum. The rules posted at the top of the main R&S forum apply to all of the sub-forums. Everybody should check there occasionally to see if any rule changes have occurred.

The rule that comes to mind today is this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
This shouldn't even need to be said, but ...

We are moderating these forums on a zero tolerance policy against any profanity of any kind. It's pretty simple. City-Data operates a language filter. If a word you wanted to use if filtered out, don't try to circumvent the filter. We don't allow any cussing, even if it is spelled c*ssing or Cu$$ing or C*ssyng. Just don't do it.

Furthermore, this is so offensive to so many members that people breaking this rule can expect to receive a post limiting infraction even for the first offense.

If the words you want to say are unacceptable for use in a church service, find some other words to use to say what you are trying to say.
The first sentence in the City-Data Terms Of Service is "This forum is strictly moderated." That means the rules are enforced.

Old 07-11-2020, 07:22 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
That covers an awful lot of ground, but an interesting read.
The poster is certainly correct as to the Biblical UFO references. I've always known that to be true but when someone adamantly and repeatedly claims they've debunked all things UFO, how can you have any meaningful discussions about this continued phenomena?

Old 07-11-2020, 07:28 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoveringChristian View Post
Then finding out it's all <<bleep>> and how badly you want to throw these bastards in prison?

nipped for space ...

Thanks for reading!

Your welcome.

you are in the right place. We have people looking to recruit scarred individuals such as yourself for political reasons. You will be a nice addition to the anti-god and anti-religion political movement in the united states.

Old 07-11-2020, 06:02 PM

4 posts, read 3,306 times
Default Who claimed to debunk all things UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
The poster is certainly correct as to the Biblical UFO references. I've always known that to be true but when someone adamantly and repeatedly claims they've debunked all things UFO, how can you have any meaningful discussions about this continued phenomena?

gabfest,

Who adamantly and repeatedly claims they've debunked all things UFO?

The Department of Defense released UFO files just this or last year. And U.K. released their UFO archives (at least some) ... it's public now you know. USA has the most confidential UFO files in the History of the Planet and all Countries therein.

Have you ever seen one? Large?

Old 07-11-2020, 06:27 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
OP, there are therapists who specialize in "religious abuse", and help people recover from being raised in a family that was abusively religious.

Old 07-11-2020, 10:43 PM

22,182 posts, read 19,221,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R View Post
Then finding out it's all <<bleep>> and how badly you want to throw these bastards in prison? Also finding out how difficult it is to change 33+ years of major brainwashing from childhood brainwash videos of Christian judgement and anti-christ filth. It literally screws up your entire mind. How do you recover? My beliefs are completely different and I don't agree with most of the world even. I may talk about them in future posts. I just want to see if anyone else is like me here. Like seriously though.... How the hell can people actually believe that our "Creator" who decided to hate us all afterwards. And the Garden of eden story doesn't add up when you attribute the fact of DNA + Fingerprints + Eye Retina (All unique) + Hair follicles being. Now... if "God" and "His Word" is truth... then he wouldn't have created all of the humans with all of those things because it claims he walked on earth with them. Then the evil serpent snake tricked the damsel and bam! All of a sudden wrath was upon human kind.Now... how <<bleep>> is that!!! Doesn't add up for <<bleep>>. It's a slave race; Humans. According to The Bible Moses was fed slop for 40+ years wandering around in a <<bleep>> circle looking for the promised land. What happened to the garden of eden? The "God" didn't even have the curtousy to feed "His Chosen" with a "Special Strong Leader; Moses" and his followers (Their People) ... (The Chosen) ... food from the Garden of Eden or something better than green slop or whatever the hell they were being fed from the sky from obvious UFO. Then you look at Ezekiel Chapter 1 and he perfectly describes a UFO to 100% ... and this <<bleep>> alien shuvs a <<bleep>> scroll down his throat and commands him to go do <<bleep>>. Without any compensation, and had a bunch of "angels" that had 4 beast heads. Like seriously dude... Ezekiel description of a UFO in a cloud. "Fiery site" "Fearsome" "Bright", all sorts of descriptions that match circular UFO lighting in clouds.
Then Elijah ends up getting wished up into the sky (UFO) and gone.And it was obvious that Jesus was ascended into a UFO (which was obviously hiding in a cloud above the Crucifixion) My thing is this... That makes "God" or "The God Race" ... false gods (exactly like the Azguards in Stargate SG-1) ... pretending to be Gods to primitive life.The pain that humans experience and the "allowance" of hoarding of all earth resources and allowing tens of thousands of people to rule tyranny over the world. Also does not make any sense. I believe the Bible is a playbook; obviously written by man, used to oppress and molest and rape people (The Christians and Catholics) ... more cases than can be counted if you pay attention to activists. And people are just blindly believing (those who are in power in America at least) -- You know... those Christians who roll around like pigs in <<bleep>> in their $300 billion dollar industry per year business and their Government 503 1 Federal Government propaganda Churches to brainwash the masses. What's the Truth and why is everyone so damned ?Oh... how to heal again? It's so damn difficult changing core beliefs since childhood brainwash. I just can't handle it. Every day... re-training my brain to think different and end up arguing with myself because of my "automatic responses" that were programmed over years. Thanks for reading! So many flaws. So many references not found on earth to the known world.
"I just want to see if anyone else is like me here."
yes, on the Ath/Agn forum, you will feel right at home, because yes many sound just like you.

and yes, they too beat the drum of "beliefs are completely different and don't agree with most of the world even."

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 07-11-2020 at 10:58 PM..

Old 07-11-2020, 10:52 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,943,865 times
Quote:

Also finding out how difficult it is to change 33+ years of major brainwashing from childhood brainwash videos of Christian judgement and anti-christ filth.

It literally screws up your entire mind. How do you recover?

My beliefs are completely different and I don't agree with most of the world even. I may talk about them in future posts. I just want to see if anyone else is like me here.

Like seriously though.... How the hell can people actually believe that our "Creator" who decided to hate us all afterwards. And the Garden of eden story doesn't add up when you attribute the fact of DNA + Fingerprints + Eye Retina (All unique) + Hair follicles being. Now... if "God" and "His Word" is truth... then he wouldn't have created all of the humans with all of those things because it claims he walked on earth with them. Then the evil serpent snake tricked the damsel and bam! All of a sudden wrath was upon human kind.

Now... how <<bleep>> is that!!! Doesn't add up for <<bleep>>. It's a slave race; Humans. According to The Bible Moses was fed slop for 40+ years wandering around in a <<bleep>> circle looking for the promised land.

What happened to the garden of eden? The "God" didn't even have the curtousy to feed "His Chosen" with a "Special Strong Leader; Moses" and his followers (Their People) ... (The Chosen) ... food from the Garden of Eden or something better than green slop or whatever the hell they were being fed from the sky from obvious UFO.

Then you look at Ezekiel Chapter 1 and he perfectly describes a UFO to 100% ... and this <<bleep>> alien shuvs a <<bleep>> scroll down his throat and commands him to go do <<bleep>>. Without any compensation, and had a bunch of "angels" that had 4 beast heads. Like seriously dude... Ezekiel description of a UFO in a cloud. "Fiery site" "Fearsome" "Bright", all sorts of descriptions that match circular UFO lighting in clouds.

Then Elijah ends up getting wished up into the sky (UFO) and gone.

And it was obvious that Jesus was ascended into a UFO (which was obviously hiding in a cloud above the Crucifixion)

My thing is this... That makes "God" or "The God Race" ... false gods (exactly like the Azguards in Stargate SG-1) ... pretending to be Gods to primitive life.

The pain that humans experience and the "allowance" of hoarding of all earth resources and allowing tens of thousands of people to rule tyranny over the world. Also does not make any sense.

I believe the Bible is a playbook; obviously written by man, used to oppress and molest and rape people (The Christians and Catholics) ... more cases than can be counted if you pay attention to activists.

And people are just blindly believing (those who are in power in America at least) -- You know... those Christians who roll around like pigs in <<bleep>> in their $300 billion dollar industry per year business and their Government 503 1 Federal Government propaganda Churches to brainwash the masses.

What's the Truth and why is everyone so damned ?

Oh... how to heal again? It's so damn difficult changing core beliefs since childhood brainwash. I just can't handle it. Every day... re-training my brain to think different and end up arguing with myself because of my "automatic responses" that were programmed over years.

Thanks for reading!

What did I just read?

Old 07-12-2020, 03:50 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
Quote:
gabfest,

Who adamantly and repeatedly claims they've debunked all things UFO?

The Department of Defense released UFO files just this or last year. And U.K. released their UFO archives (at least some) ... it's public now you know. USA has the most confidential UFO files in the History of the Planet and all Countries therein.

Have you ever seen one? Large?
I wasn't referring to you. Some people continuously show contempt/uneasiness whenever the subject arises "Oh no! Not this again! Are you a full-fledged member of the tin-hatters society?......."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism