Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 08:18 AM

8 posts, read 18,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagwagon113 View Post
They are so over the top dramatic and serious in those movies it's comedy gold.
Remember the good old Cars from the good old days are so hared to find and the price is $$$ so much just for one thats past the word junk so we build what we can get our hands on so....
I was at the track with my Rally Art OZ Rally and whipped the you know what out of a 2009 Chevy Camaro with my little 4cyl. and took 1st place and best of show and best paint EST Coast Champ so far not bad for a Gal and I did all the work my self so Reddy to run ? Rock on
Peace Out !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 08:25 AM

349 posts, read 781,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONLADY1960 View Post
Remember the good old Cars from the good old days are so hared to find and the price is $$$ so much just for one thats past the word junk so we build what we can get our hands on so....
I was at the track with my Rally Art OZ Rally and whipped the you know what out of a 2009 Chevy Camaro with my little 4cyl. and took 1st place and best of show and best paint EST Coast Champ so far not bad for a Gal and I did all the work my self so Reddy to run ? Rock on
Peace Out !!
I have no prob with people's passion for cars. I just think the actors in the movies are horrible. They are so overly dramatic and serious that it is humorous. Almost as bad as those dancing movies where "getting served" is apparently the most serious of life consequences.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:59 AM

1 posts, read 1,517 times
Talking Casting dance crews!!

HI ALL!!

My name is Elle and I am casting producer/ development associate at Morningstar Entertainment. We are a television production company located in Burbank, CA called Morningstar Entertainment. We create and produce television programs for A&E, History Channel, Lifetime, Discovery, and TLC among others. We currently produce the very successful “Manhunters” program for A&E.

We are currently in the process of CASTING a new show that we are very excited about. This new series is for a major network and will feature Atlanta based dance crews. Each crew that is cast will be compensated. Each crew will be cast for the entire series, so BIG characters are needed as well as obvious dance skills. I would love to chat with you if this fits YOU! We are looking to meet as many ATL/ SOUTHERN dance crews as possible when we arrive in Atlanta for the auditions.

The requirements to be considered are as follows: Ages 16-28. At least 3 in each crew. Ideally we are looking for 4 to 5 within each crew. All male crews are fine, as are all female crews. Best case scenario is mixed and diverse.

Please have them submit to following email address, ealexander@morningstarentertainment.com with the following: Names, Ages, Bios, Pictures (At least 3), and any all video, websites or relevant media info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much and I look forward to chatting with you soon. Please feel email me with any and all questions.

Thank You!

Elle
Development Associate/ Casting Producer
Morningstar Entertainment

Morningstarentertainment.com

Old 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,397 times
aany word of a casting calls for the 6th movie in the boston area?

Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 AM

3,128 posts, read 6,534,516 times
I had a few friends as extras....my car was being worked on so I didn't go.... the grey Lexus LFA is incredible!

Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,897,664 times
I saw the movie over the weekend and maybe I'm wrong but Atlanta looked REAAAALLY REAAAALLY good passing as Rio..

Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 AM

864 posts, read 1,123,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJacc View Post
I saw the movie over the weekend and maybe I'm wrong but Atlanta looked REAAAALLY REAAAALLY good passing as Rio..
It was filmed in multiple locations. You can look at the wiki page and see where.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:01 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,567,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banevader View Post
No offense...but has being cast in the FIFTH sequel of ANY movie ever helped anybody's career?
Just wondering.
Billy Dee Williams in Episode 5???

Old 05-03-2011, 04:09 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,567,701 times
Was street racing ever a major issue in Atlanta? Seems hard to pull off on Atlantas expressways. This topic reminds me of the Lil Bow vs Solja Boy race...has anyone ever seen the youtube videos with those two going back and forth??? Ultra Comical!!

Old 05-06-2011, 01:13 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,086,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Billy Dee Williams in Episode 5???
Hee! Nice stretch. Episode five was the second movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta