U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-03-2007, 01:47 PM
 
Location: Atlanta Metro Area
1 posts, read 3,832 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

I worked for Legacy for over 2 years as a builder before taking a job with another builder, which was a mistake. As they say the grass is always greener on the other side. I am now trying to get back on with Legacy because they do it right. Quality, warranty and customer care were number one or you did not work their. Having worked for 4 other builders in several states, I have never worked for a company that builds a house as good as theirs and provides the customer care like they did. If they were made aware of a problem, you bet your bottom dollar they corrected it and many times well outside of the warranty period. Wish me luck.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-03-2007, 01:57 PM
 
10 posts, read 42,653 times
Reputation: 11
Good luck......What do you do for them?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2007, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Atlanta Metro Area
1 posts, read 3,808 times
Reputation: 10
As I listen to the comments I remember when I bought my first home 5 years ago.



I am reliving all of the emotions that I went through, the purchase, the closing process, and the warranty.



Since then I have just recently sold and may I note in the short time that I stayed, the equity that my family and I gained was absolutely phenomenal.



I again shopped the entire market, and have since purchased and closed on another new home.



It has unsurpassed quality. (I know, my inspector and I watched it like a hawk from dirt to completion)



It is larger, loaded with features, more spacious than my previous home, and better priced than the 14 other national and local competitors that I diligently shopped.



We are now moved in and getting ready to celebrate the holidays with my family, some friends and a neighbor, in my second Legacy Communities home.



From a financial standpoint, what I realize today, is that I wish I had the money to have invested in two 5 years ago
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2007, 12:20 PM
 
Location: TAMPA
45 posts, read 196,825 times
Reputation: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegather View Post
I worked for Legacy for over 2 years as a builder before taking a job with another builder, which was a mistake. As they say the grass is always greener on the other side. I am now trying to get back on with Legacy because they do it right. Quality, warranty and customer care were number one or you did not work their. Having worked for 4 other builders in several states, I have never worked for a company that builds a house as good as theirs and provides the customer care like they did. If they were made aware of a problem, you bet your bottom dollar they corrected it and many times well outside of the warranty period. Wish me luck.

what do you think about all the bad things people are saying about legacy homes?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2007, 06:23 PM
 
5,439 posts, read 5,177,256 times
Reputation: 1131
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzeka View Post
what do you think about all the bad things people are saying about legacy homes?
I have said it once and I'll say it again: Legacy gives the most bang for the buck. Are they perfect? No, but nor are the other builders.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2008, 02:13 PM
 
2 posts, read 6,585 times
Reputation: 11
Cool Open minded

Hmmm!!! Why did you leave? Sounds like to me a bunch of legacy employee's or the big corporate guys are trying to do damage control. What point are you trying to make with this posting? Something in the milk aint clean and it's Legacy. All I can say is a lie don't care who tell it as long as it get told!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2008, 02:18 PM
 
2 posts, read 6,585 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise1587 View Post
Hmmm!!! Why did you leave? Sounds like to me a bunch of legacy employee's or the big corporate guys are trying to do damage control. What point are you trying to make with this posting? Something in the milk aint clean and it's Legacy. All I can say is a lie don't care who tell it as long as it get told!!
Hmmm!!! Why did you leave? Sounds like a bunch of Legacy employee's and the big corporate guy's are trying to do damage control. What point were you trying to make with this posting? Something in the milk aint clean and its Legacy. All I can say is a lie don't care who tell it as long as it get's told!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2008, 02:41 PM
 
Location: North Atlanta
308 posts, read 949,099 times
Reputation: 69
This post feels like an advertisement for Legacy via one of their employees.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2008, 06:35 PM
 
133 posts, read 465,134 times
Reputation: 78
*Sniffs*


Does anybody else smell B.S. in this thread?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top