Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM

285 posts, read 877,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
I should have clarified. Everyone is born straight. Gay people choose to be gay, usually due to some phsychological trauma at a formative age. There is no gay gene. Gay people choose to deviate from the normal and natural order of things.

I can't believe people actually believe this...

Old 06-08-2011, 02:29 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,008,005 times
Quote:
Horribly flawed argument that not only ignores the fact that heterosexuals are the majority but also carelessly disregards the fact that the survival of the human race is dependent on heterosexuality.
ROFLMAO! You, of all posters here, are concerned with an argument being flawed? That is beyond ridiculous.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:44 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,977,367 times
Quote:
The headline of this thread is biased. Demanding HD not fund a gay pride event is not "anti-gay". It's simply standing up for 2,000 years of Western values.

I am not going to sign a petition, but I won't shop at HD anymore if I can help it. That's what Lowe's is for.

This whole gay agenda is getting very tiresome. I often wonder if the supporters of such an agenda, both in this thread and in the real world, realize that once a society is completely detached from it's cultural foundations, it will fall. History has showed us this again and again. Not to mention the damage to the traditional family. If you want to see the effects, look to Europe, where the war on the traditional family has waged even longer. With a fertility rate of 1.3 (almost a full point below the replacement rate of 2.11), Europe has embraced civilazational suicide. Of course, that was the goal all along, and the U.S. is next.
Oh dear, you must have read The Gay Agenda. I heard it was left on a train in San Fransisco by an intern. It was easily noticed, being kept in a Hello Kitty binder.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,100,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonga View Post
Oh dear, you must have read The Gay Agenda. I heard it was left on a train in San Fransisco by an intern. It was easily noticed, being kept in a Hello Kitty binder.
Eric - when you get a copy of the agenda please forward it to me and I will send it to everyone on my "gay agenda list"

Old 06-08-2011, 04:11 PM

16,717 posts, read 29,574,695 times
The links posted below were actually posted recently by another poster on another "gay-mentioning" thread.

Very good reads, extremely informative--and fascinating. Everyone participating on this thread should take a look (if you have not done so already). Grab a cup of tea for the second one:

Do Gay Men Have Evolutionary Edge? | News | The Advocate

Finding the Switch | Psychology Today

Old 06-08-2011, 04:42 PM

397 posts, read 843,999 times
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain
Horribly flawed argument that not only ignores the fact that heterosexuals are the majority but also carelessly disregards the fact that the survival of the human race is dependent on heterosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd242 View Post
I can't believe people actually believe this...
Agreed.

Also, he/she has no time to post proof of his claims but has all the time in the world to argue on this forum all day.
Quote:

By Hobgob -
1. I'm still wandering when you decided you liked women.

2. I want evidence that gay rights makes people have less babies.
I've asked him that 1st one before, weeks ago.

When I listened for an answer all I heard was *crickets*

Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,682,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
The links posted below were actually posted recently by another poster on another "gay-mentioning" thread.

Very good reads, extremely informative--and fascinating. Everyone participating on this thread should take a look (if you have not done so already). Grab a cup of tea for the second one:

AND, it is based on science! Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:11 PM

397 posts, read 843,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post

From the 2nd link:
Quote:
And homosexual behavior is common in the animal kingdom, as well—among sheep, for instance
Those sheep are CHOOSING to be gay.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:20 PM

16,717 posts, read 29,574,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
AND, it is based on science! Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,682,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawk View Post
From the 2nd link:

Those sheep are CHOOSING to be gay.

It might be helpful to read the entire article.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta