Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 10:43 AM

2,399 posts, read 4,219,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada.junila View Post
I am a female.
At your age, there should be no reason why you can't find a man, unless your standards are too high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 10:45 AM

2,399 posts, read 4,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
Blame the divorce laws and the feminist movement, don't blame atl men. Women wanted equal rights and this is what u get
Yep, men are going their own way. (MGTOW)

Old 10-30-2011, 02:13 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,571,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ada.junila View Post
I am a female.
Oh...figures....

Old 10-30-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
Blame the divorce laws and the feminist movement, don't blame atl men. Women wanted equal rights and this is what u get
Impressive Post.....rep point.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
I agree more or less.

There are just too many factors these days that totally disincentivizes old-fashion dating. That's not to say people still don't date and have decent relationships. It's just that individuals nowadays be they male or female have a higher bar to climb to prove that they are worth spending time with.

The dating scene is a freemarket like anywhere else and in this market folks have to step it up a notch and promote themselves as being viable matches.

Unfortunately, there are far too many people(especially in Atlanta) who still seem to try govern themselves by the old-world pre-feminist movement/puritanical rules and play that "catch me if you can" chasing game. That concept is sooo 1990s and before.

Budgets are smaller(courtesy of competing with females for the same jobs), time is shorter(Atlanta traffic stinks), the awareness of the blatant unfairness of divorce laws are becoming more widespread(Thank the internet) and the result is a decreasing willingness to abide by those old-world rules.

Don't hate the players, hate the game, ladies.
You know Acid Snake without sounding like an a$$hole man you said what I think about it. One thing I will say I hated most about Atlanta women was that NEED to have a boyfriend or this NEED to have a relationship or the NEED to have a reason to kick it other than Life Enjoyment. I like to get to know women before I give them the Girlfriend-wifey tag. I dont know if its the church or just southern values, but it was a big pet peeve of mine. The whole "I dont wanna waist my time if you dont intend to commit attitude" Knowing that those same women were in and out of different mens lives and were trying to force me to settle. Why me? Why I gotta settle? Why cant you chill with me like the other dudes you chilled with? Its only fair.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:18 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3000 View Post
So KSU is a party school? Really...
It's all relative. I went to GT so KSU by comparison is indeed a party school.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:33 PM

3,573 posts, read 5,311,460 times
I hear ya. I would advise that if you want a fling-style woman, get one who is about 40-45 years old, kids are fresh out of the nest, divorced, and have a decent chunk of change in her pocket.

That's what worked for me. If I want to chill with hot young beauties? Passport and Rio, big guy, Passport and Rio. Or any other country that's not western.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
You know Acid Snake without sounding like an a$$hole man you said what I think about it. One thing I will say I hated most about Atlanta women was that NEED to have a boyfriend or this NEED to have a relationship or the NEED to have a reason to kick it other than Life Enjoyment. I like to get to know women before I give them the Girlfriend-wifey tag. I dont know if its the church or just southern values, but it was a big pet peeve of mine. The whole "I dont wanna waist my time if you dont intend to commit attitude" Knowing that those same women were in and out of different mens lives and were trying to force me to settle. Why me? Why I gotta settle? Why cant you chill with me like the other dudes you chilled with? Its only fair.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:41 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
That's what worked for me. If I want to chill with hot young beauties? Passport and Rio, big guy, Passport and Rio. Or any other country that's not western.
Yeah that's definitely the way to go for younger women especially because the local ladies at places like that tend to like foreign men.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:42 PM

221 posts, read 431,441 times
People still date in 2011?

Old 10-31-2011, 05:54 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,092,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocNY View Post
People still date in 2011?
Why not? What would you call going out to dinner with someone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta