Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 07:35 PM

41 posts, read 93,156 times

Advertisements

Im thinking bout moving to Atlanta from San Diego, Ca. Hows the job market in Atlanta and hows the rent in Atlanta. Im a single 24 yo male hispanic moving after getting out of the military. Hows the way of life and how are people. I have visited atlanta but i dont live there so it is hard to have an opinion about the area. Im looking to go to college there for nursing and move there by myself or have at least 1 roomate. any info on the city will mean a lot thank you! oh yeah wouldnt mind finding a good lady there neither
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 03:32 PM

738 posts, read 1,378,170 times
The job market sucks.

The rent varies greatly, depending on what you want and where you want to live. Overall, though, the cost of living here is lower than many other cities, and a LOT lower than San Diego.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:36 PM

9,008 posts, read 14,064,341 times
In the 16 years I have lived here, I have never once met anyone who thought Atlanta was a better city than San Diego.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:41 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,699,775 times
lmao bro stay in SD..... why come to atlanta?? LOL it's a joke compared to SD

Old 06-07-2012, 07:55 AM

2,281 posts, read 3,036,522 times
Its cheaper here than San Diego. As of 2007, there were way more single women compared to single men than in San Diego (where there are more single men than women) - maps : Who's Your City? by Richard Florida If you can figure out how to meet single ladies, then you should have an easier time socializing with them.

Atlanta is not going to offer quite as much as San Diego can (no beaches, no big mountains, one muddy river, less diversity), but your dollar will go farther.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:15 AM

4,688 posts, read 8,023,785 times
Atlanta is better than SD. We have prettier women, more sports teams, better public transportation, cheaper, more entertainment, more jobs, our airport has more direct flights, our last call is later, our nightlife is better,less taxes, no lifetime alimony here if u divorce after ten years, we are not a community property state,et c

Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
Atlanta is better than SD. We have prettier women, more sports teams, better public transportation, cheaper, more entertainment, more jobs, our airport has more direct flights, our last call is later, our nightlife is better,less taxes, no lifetime alimony here if u divorce after ten years, we are not a community property state,et c
Atlanta just wishes it was anything like so cal.
prettier women? LOL you're joking right? So cal got some of the prettiest breezys in the country.

Atlanta? lmao nah dude. More like NeNe-lookin real housewives chicks who think they live somewhere important, but no. They live in "the ATL" where rednecks, rappers, and posers live.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
Atlanta just wishes it was anything like so cal.
prettier women? LOL you're joking right? So cal got some of the prettiest breezys in the country.

Atlanta? lmao nah dude. More like NeNe-lookin real housewives chicks who think they live somewhere important, but no. They live in "the ATL" where rednecks, rappers, and posers live.
U

I like women that can cook. You can't find that generally in California. Plus I'm not Into the fake breast

Plus SD has a lot of military so that means more men and less women. Here its balanced

Last edited by tonygeorgia; 06-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: n

Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
u

I like women that can cook. You can't find that generally in california. Plus i'm not into the fake breast

plus sd has a lot of military so that means more men and less women. Here its balanced
fake breasts in an LA thing, we're about 125 miles south of LA.
SD people hate nothing more than to be associated with LA

Old 06-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
fake breasts in an LA thing, we're about 125 miles south of LA.
SD people hate nothing more than to be associated with LA
u
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: