Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 09:41 AM

4,688 posts, read 8,022,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by researchnerd View Post
That mentality is why men aren't meeting single women. It's also why those single women are better off without them.
Sorry but football is more important
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 09:42 AM

217 posts, read 409,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by belleislerunner View Post
The type of men who would go to a museum or jazz club for a date aren't usually interested in dating women to begin with.
It's hard to decide whether to or to this.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
The type of men who would go to a museum or jazz club for a date aren't usually interested in dating women to begin with.
I find that statement rude

Old 08-24-2012, 09:51 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,833,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
how hot were they?
This must be answered.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:53 AM

1,228 posts, read 2,389,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
This must be answered.
From hot to very warm

Old 08-24-2012, 09:53 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,885,757 times
Quote:

I guess I'm a odd ball straight guy then....

Old 08-24-2012, 09:55 AM

1,228 posts, read 2,389,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
Sorry but football is more important
No it's not. Football is fun, but wouldn't you want to find someone cute to watch the game with?

Old 08-24-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midtown mile girl View Post
No it's not. Football is fun, but wouldn't you want to find someone cute to watch the game with?
Sure but I hope she will not have any deep conversation while the game is on

Old 08-24-2012, 10:57 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,833,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midtown mile girl View Post
From hot to very warm
I'll be there.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:04 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,101,580 times
Quote:

HAHA.......First off I don't think anyone on here said anything about taking a date to this places, not saying it would be a bad idea, but the context of this thread I think was about where to meet single women. And second I sometimes go to museums, jazz events and I am more than interested in dating women. I'm comfortable anywhere, Im pretty sure some of the places I have been to most people on this site wouldn't be caught dead in. And because of that I can say in all confidence that you will find the better quality women at those little eclectic, out of the way events at art galleries, museum mixers and jazz clubs. Like it's not even close. My first social experiences as far going out were pretty ratchet, I was sneaking into the Sannabella and the Poole Palace when I was still in HS, you can't get more hole in the wall than that. My 10 year HS reunion just passed and we had a cookout at Washington Park, after that we all went to Central Station. Ratcheness once again, but I still had fun. But a few weeks before that I was at magazine launch party at MODA, right across from the High which would pretty much fall in the lines of what you are talking about. I will go anywhere because I like all types of females. It doesn't matter if it is a hood chick with a phat you know what standing in line behind me at the gas station, or some hipster white girl at Star Bar, or some Asian chick at Club Reign. Im just trying to win. That is what is so great about Atlanta, there are bad females of all types here, and it's hella easy to bag them because a lot of dudes have your mindset so the pool isn't as crowded. They let the gay dudes and the pretentious chicks scare them off. Like Piedmont Park is looked at by small minded people as gay central, but I swear every day or night party I have been to at Park Tavern has been CRAZY as far as good looking women, its like they dont even let ugly girls in or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: