Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM

482 posts, read 798,478 times

Advertisements

I ask this,because I visited Atlanta two times this year, and every time I went I saw, and felt the gay vibes of men.I mean there were gay men everywhere,and the Lennox Mall is their breeding ground.I mean the only straight man that I encounter excluding my brother, was my hotel shuttle bus driver, and that's saying a lot.

So just out curiosity, and not because I want a date,but is finding a straight man in Atlanta,like finding a needle in a hay stack?

Old 09-17-2012, 04:33 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
Nope every man is gay except for your brother and the shuttle bus driver. There is gayness in the air in Atlanta, and every straight man turns super gay upon entering the Atlanta atmosphere. Apparently your brother and the shuttle bus driver are immune, kind of how people are immune to zombie plagues in horror movies. Very rare condition indeed, but it's best to assume every man in Atlanta are gay.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:33 PM

9,008 posts, read 14,049,033 times
Yes. That's why there are so many single women and so few children in Atlanta. The straight men all left town and gay men are breeding at the Lennox Mall.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM

482 posts, read 798,478 times
Thanks.I figured most of the men where gay, and I am pretty sure the dating life sucks in ATL for a woman. But oh well.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:45 PM

4,688 posts, read 8,017,508 times
Are there any women that arent strippers and dont don't have kids, can cook in Atlanta?

Everything balances out. Take out the gay men and men in jail + the women with kids out of wedlock, women that can't cook, women with ghetto tattoos, women that are overweight, strippers, lesbians, etc and it balances out

Anybody that says otherwise is probably gay or lesbian because that demographic ground zero is midtown and lenox square

Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,973,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I ask this,because I visited Atlanta two times this year, and every time I went I saw, and felt the gay vibes of men.I mean there were gay men everywhere,and the Lennox Mall is their breeding ground.I mean the only straight man that I encounter excluding my brother, was my hotel shuttle bus driver, and that's saying a lot.

So just out curiosity, and not because I want a date,but is finding a straight man in Atlanta,like finding a needle in a hay stack?
Yes, dear, you have accidentally discovered our breeding ground. Unfortunately for you, you did not find the one for grammar and education. Just because a man may be able to form a cohesive and literate sentence does not make him gay.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:16 PM

890 posts, read 1,649,075 times
Quote:

There are a lot of them here(not that I'm looking), but Atlanta is spread out so if you were just in the city, it is probable that you were just seeing quite a few gay men because everyone goes into the city on the weekends

Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,028,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Nope every man is gay except for your brother and the shuttle bus driver. There is gayness in the air in Atlanta, and every straight man turns super gay upon entering the Atlanta atmosphere. Apparently your brother and the shuttle bus driver are immune, kind of how people are immune to zombie plagues in horror movies. Very rare condition indeed, but it's best to assume every man in Atlanta are gay.
Too funny!

Old 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,028,420 times
Quote:
Thanks.I figured most of the men where gay, and I am pretty sure the dating life sucks in ATL for a woman. But oh well.
You do realize that you can't tell who is gay and who isn't just by looking at them? I hope so...but maybe if you're from the country you just aren't used to seeing well-dressed/well-coifed men.

I would guess Atlanta is a little more gay than most cities...probably in the top 5 in the U.S. But that still leaves at least 80% of Atlanta's population as non-gay.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:43 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
I'm not gay. But I'm a transplant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: