Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 12:44 AM

103 posts, read 128,985 times

Advertisements

lol you mean broke black men or black men that nobody wants care. lol Trust me black men that have a career or money do not care who you date. Too many women out there for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post
This is the best overall answer: It's no one's business who you date. If you want to date someone, date them. If a stranger has a problem with that, shoot them the bird.

You also ask a good question Rocco on the "why"? I'm in an "interracial marriage" (Ugh, every time I say that it sounds like a married a horse or something.) as well as being the product of such a marriage. Obviously, I have no problem with interracial dating, but nothing creeps me out more who date people of a different race or culture because of a fetish.

For example, people who are obsessed with say Asian culture (who aren't Asian themselves) who are always talking about how much they love Asian food, movies, religions, art, and their women. A less extreme example are those who go around assuming everyone has a problem with their relationship. Like the type of person who, while out on a date, gets bad service at restaurant and accuses the staff that racism is at the heart of their crappy service. Never mind that they went to some crap place like Denny's or the Crarker Barrel where they pay the staff a penny above slave wages.

Basically what I'm saying OP is if you date humans and not skin colors, then you should have no problem anywhere.
See the biggest issue that we all ignore is, nobody OWES you a answer to why they are dating outside of their race. lol I hear that question sometimes and my question is why do we as human beings believe we have a "Right" to question anyone's relationship even if they do have a what you called a "Fetish" ? The truth is WE DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO even question that and we never did. We don't own anybody and nobody owns us. If we as a country minded our own business then this young woman would not have to ask a question about interracial relationships being accepted in 2014. I know blk and latino females that only date white men but it doesn't bother me, whatever makes them happy. This subject only bothers people I believe that have very few options in dating.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM

787 posts, read 969,268 times
Once you get down here and see all us good looking professional black men, you wont be studin (studying) a white boy

Old 08-10-2014, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry X View Post
Once you get down here and see all us good looking professional black men, you wont be studin (studying) a white boy
With a white chick hiding behind the door waiting for this woman to leave. lol haha Just kidding. Honestly in ATL blk females need to be open to everybody. Not enough STRAIGHT men to go around unless she wants to try to make some gay guys go straight. . lol

Old 08-14-2014, 01:02 AM

84 posts, read 105,863 times
Yep, I look down on a lot of people who are shorter than me because I really have no choice.... Wait, what was the question again? O_o

Old 10-11-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipNYC View Post
People looked down on it while I was in college in VA and viewed it as wrong! Believe it or not. I am from up north and nobody cares here but I am just asking. Thank you
VA? Man you could not pay me to live anywhere in VA. No wonder you have issues.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipNYC View Post
People looked down on it while I was in college in VA and viewed it as wrong! Believe it or not. I am from up north and nobody cares here but I am just asking. Thank you
Trust me, the large population of gay men in Atlanta takes everyone's mind off of IR couples. haha It's kind of hard to focus on a mix couple when a 6 foot 3 300lb man in booty shorts walking down the street. lol I'm just happy to see a heterosexual couple in Atlanta I don't care if the people are blue and orange. lol Seriously nobody cares, you will be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta