Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 05:09 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcorndog View Post
If you want to avoid numbers and statistics with the "my grandbabies are doing good" argument, I think we are at an impasse.
Fact is that despite when you look at these statistic the gap is not drastioc as you seem to suggesst.Yes they are lower but nit the lowest.The poverty rate in Clayton is 21%.Its 17% in Fulton.Yet you keep going on about Clayton as if its nothing but poor people.

If took a picture of my street in Clayton ,you would not be able to tell the difference if it were Gwinnett or Cobb or any other county.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2014, 05:13 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivtim View Post
You sure did ignore the statistics I posted about average income in Clayton. What, when your talking points don't match the facts, you just don't respond? Figures.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:44 PM

4,768 posts, read 5,440,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton white guy View Post
Why is there so much Clayton County hate from people who (according to their own words) "Have never set a foot there"? Clayton County has many nice areas as well as a few questionable ones, but so does Cobb, Gwinnett, and the illustrious North Fulton (there are some plum scary areas of Roswell and Sandy Springs! There are some people here who even have made snide comments about us in Clayton as being ill-educated. I know many Clayton residents with college and post-graduate degrees. I guess what I am really saying is stop commenting until you really know what you are talking about.
No worries we are use to the same old mummies making comments. As you come on Atlanta thread you will notice about five people who think they are all knowing, and will argue back and forth, because they watch each thread like the stock market. You can even examine this thread and pick some of them out. Ignore them.

Old 11-08-2014, 04:59 PM

651 posts, read 1,562,757 times

clay co already has a public transportation provider, they like and enjoy..

you buy a car on monday, dont pay the bill on friday, they repo it on saturday, and resell it to someone else on sunday.

Old 11-09-2014, 12:13 PM

1,039 posts, read 2,426,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
No worries we are use to the same old mummies making comments. As you come on Atlanta thread you will notice about five people who think they are all knowing, and will argue back and forth, because they watch each thread like the stock market. You can even examine this thread and pick some of them out. Ignore them.
so-called "sock puppets" heh.

I'm glad Clayco voted in MARTA, I think it will be beneficial for most of the area overall.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:20 PM

2,580 posts, read 2,485,733 times
The funny thing about the detractors are they don't like Clayton County because of so many things and the main thing is the majority of racial makeup of the elected leadership of the jurisdiction (like they do with DeKalb and Fulton counties). Meanwhile, I cannot name a single core county or jurisdiction in the 5 main counties that is "doing well" honestly. However, they will Bojangles their way around why these are such "bad" places with elaborate illogical excuses and fallacies. I'll just let them continue to make up mirages for their bias yet if they really knew how stupid, idiotic, racist, and ignorant they sound and look...

Old 11-09-2014, 05:22 PM

5,845 posts, read 6,157,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoez View Post

you buy a car on monday, dont pay the bill on friday, they repo it on saturday, and resell it to someone else on sunday.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jero23 View Post
The funny thing about the detractors are they don't like Clayton County because of so many things and the main thing is the majority of racial makeup of the elected leadership of the jurisdiction (like they do with DeKalb and Fulton counties). Meanwhile, I cannot name a single core county or jurisdiction in the 5 main counties that is "doing well" honestly. However, they will Bojangles their way around why these are such "bad" places with elaborate illogical excuses and fallacies. I'll just let them continue to make up mirages for their bias yet if they really knew how stupid, idiotic, racist, and ignorant they sound and look...
Yup. We hear tons of stories about how majority-black governments are somehow more corrupt than whiter governments, yet at the same time we hear a marked lack of evidence that this is really the case. And even if it were true, the naysayers probably do not want to open that can of worms.

Old 11-10-2014, 08:36 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,524,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoez View Post

LOL what up with Pars Cars are they a shady business?? Or only for hood folks?

Old 11-17-2014, 11:27 AM

3,718 posts, read 5,696,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugdog View Post
I love the comments. The cummunity is very much againest it. Stay away Jesse
This is an instance where the public doesn't know what is best for them.

Old 11-18-2014, 03:43 PM

5,845 posts, read 6,157,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
This is an instance where the public doesn't know what is best for them.
The loudest voices are often the most hideous voices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta