Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 03:22 PM

341 posts, read 266,166 times

Advertisements

To make this story short im a young 26 year old african american male who recently moved from houston,texas(due to finacial issues) to atlanta,georgia.I am living with my grandparents in a VERY nice neighborhood(sandy springs area).Problem is I need a job i have been in the atlanta area for 2 months but its been hard to get a job.I am only looking for a job in the sandy springs/roswell area(north atlanta area pretty much).I do NOT have transportation(unless transportation can be provided to me free of charge) my grandparents use the cars for work and it is a burden on them for me to rely on them(its bad enough im here rent free,dont know how long).I mainly looking for janitorial/cleaning jobs in the sandy springs/roswell area if you are in atlanta and have a job opening and does NOT require too much info to get hired please contact me.I'm a VERY hard worker,have a good attitude and VERY polite/professional.Seriouse people only contact me thx God blesss...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2016, 08:18 PM

5,621 posts, read 5,937,091 times
There are tons of offices from Alpharetta along 400 through Sandy Springs and on to Buckhead and beyond. I'd just start contacting every single office complex and find out who does the cleaning and work on finding an opening.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:24 PM

4,010 posts, read 3,753,785 times
I will ask the cleaning crew at my office tomorrow what company they work for

Old 04-26-2016, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
I will ask the cleaning crew at my office tomorrow what company they work for
Thank you if you can email me or post the company info so i can call them and have my application send much be appreciated.

Old 04-26-2016, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedimenjerry View Post
There are tons of offices from Alpharetta along 400 through Sandy Springs and on to Buckhead and beyond. I'd just start contacting every single office complex and find out who does the cleaning and work on finding an opening.
You think you can post the websites of the companys that needed cleaning in alpharetta,buckhead,sandy springs so i can contact them.

Old 04-26-2016, 01:41 AM

787 posts, read 969,268 times
Are you in school? It's a good way to get to know and network with people. And family is usually more lenient on you when if are in school. You may want to try Walmart, Fast-food, Home Depot, etc.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:12 AM

Do a search for call centers,etc. Also consider training to get in the movie industry. Also consider the military

Old 04-26-2016, 06:25 AM

719 posts, read 1,333,137 times
I don't know about cleaning, but last time I checked the boards perimeter was hiring for their guest services positions. Also, try Wal-Mart. You know Wal Mart is always hiring and there is one in the Dunwoody/Sandy Spr area. Many offices in the area too, but you know with HR it takes at least 2-3 months before you start and if you need something NOW then def try the retail gigs I mentioned.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:07 AM

371 posts, read 456,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwali2009 View Post
To make this story short im a young 26 year old african american male who recently moved from houston,texas(due to finacial issues) to atlanta,georgia.I am living with my grandparents in a VERY nice neighborhood(sandy springs area).Problem is I need a job i have been in the atlanta area for 2 months but its been hard to get a job.I am only looking for a job in the sandy springs/roswell area(north atlanta area pretty much).I do NOT have transportation(unless transportation can be provided to me free of charge) my grandparents use the cars for work and it is a burden on them for me to rely on them(its bad enough im here rent free,dont know how long).I mainly looking for janitorial/cleaning jobs in the sandy springs/roswell area if you are in atlanta and have a job opening and does NOT require too much info to get hired please contact me.I'm a VERY hard worker,have a good attitude and VERY polite/professional.Seriouse people only contact me thx God blesss...
Bashing our mayor for being black is neither polite nor professional.
Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add.

Good luck tho

Old 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM

Building Cleaning Solutions - Home

My building uses this company. I was just told they are hiring all throughout Metro Atlanta. Contact them immediately!!

BTW learn how to use MARTA (Rail/Bus) so you will not be limited to Sandy Springs/etc. Most of your work will probably be in the city on the rail lines
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta