Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:12 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,690,417 times

Advertisements

I M SICK OF HEARING OF ALL OF THE CRIME RELATING TO BLACKS. Forest Vernon, Atlanta City CouncilMan. Maybe this is reactionary, but as a man in black skin, if i could remove all of the thugs, crooks, animals, etc.. by lining them all up an shooting them I would. THIS HAS TOO STOP!!!!! THUG LIFE, CRIMINAL MINDED.

Forest Vernon was a very good man!!!! There are many in the black race that just need to go!!!

Old 07-26-2009, 08:34 PM

281 posts, read 618,001 times
This is what you get when you subsidize uneducated black women having all the babies they want with men who don't want to be fathers. Go to the Grady OB ward sometime and see all the loser women popping out kid after kid with no man in sight. The perfect recipe for producing teenage killers with no conscience. Thank you Lyndon Johnson.

Last edited by elvez; 07-26-2009 at 08:57 PM..

Old 07-26-2009, 09:05 PM

Didn't mean to discuss history - i.e. Lyndon Johnson. History is just that - HISTORY. If history was the reason for this behavior then that opens up a whole new can of worms. Like you know - whites barbaric treatment of blacks. I am talking bout the here and now. And the here and now is the barbaric treatment of SOME blacks - whom I'd like to line up a shoot - towards other blacks. NOT ALL. My point is to isloate the criminal element (like a germ) in the black community - TODAY - call them out and call them what they are. Or at least what they are acting like. Not discuss 50 year old politics. That's confederate talk - much of whom are just as filthy in my book.

Last edited by mrdkb; 07-26-2009 at 09:24 PM..

Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 PM

1,941 posts, read 9,247,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
Like you know - whites barbaric treatment of blacks.

No one living on this earth today had anything to do w/ that.

What about the black barbaric treatment of blacks, which still exists, that led to the african slave trade.

You realize your people were being caught and sold to whites by rival tribes, right?

There will always be a society weaker than another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
My point is to isloate the criminal element (like a germ) in the black community - TODAY - call them out and call them what they are. Or at least what they are acting like.
Well unfortunately you are most likely a minority in your own community with that line of thinking.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 PM

550 posts, read 1,639,236 times
Sheeeez... South Georgia, the man said history is HISTORY. Let him vent, he is NOT alone in his frusrations, many AA are upset and frustrated by black-on-black violence and the dark shadow being cast by the criminals upon the entire black race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
No one living on this earth today had anything to do w/ that.

What about the black barbaric treatment of blacks, which still exists, that led to the african slave trade.

You realize your people were being caught and sold to whites by rival tribes, right?

There will always be a society weaker than another.

Well unfortunately you are most likely a minority in your own community with that line of thinking.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:45 PM

1,352 posts, read 4,378,573 times
SW atlanta... say it isnt so. lol

Old 07-26-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityrover View Post
SW atlanta... say it isnt so. lol

I'm from NE - outside of Atlanta

Old 07-26-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StPaulEastSider View Post
Sheeeez... South Georgia, the man said history is HISTORY. Let him vent, he is NOT alone in his frusrations, many AA are upset and frustrated by black-on-black violence and the dark shadow being cast by the criminals upon the entire black race.
thx - I think that SouthGeorgia mised the point. SCREW HISTORY. ALOT COULD BE SAID including whites bar...(I won't say it)....

I am talking about 2009!!!. Where everyone is responsible for their own actions. You know - like personal responsibility. And personally - as a black man - I think it is disgusting how a minority of blacks (black germ) causes so much damage. I did not mean for the confederates to come and and think that my venting meant to justify some political-social thinking some 50 years ago.. TODAY IS THE ISSUE. MOVE ON!! Why can't some folks move on?

Old 07-26-2009, 09:55 PM

3,573 posts, read 5,315,346 times
Default *sigh*

I started a thread on this subject of black culture and crime not too long ago. Needless to say it wasn't received very well by many in my community, at least not like black dating unfortunately... I just wonder: At what point will the black intelligentsia in our community wake up from their collective slumber and finally address this issue of black on black crime once and for all?

What I'm talking about is a new civil rights movement, the movement for us black people to love ourselves and each other once more. This movement should involve every black church, every HBCU and other mainstream Universities with high concentrations of black people. This movement can even involve those of other races, nationalities, ethnicities and creeds who desire once more to stand beside the black race as they had in the past.

Something has to happen. Something needs to happen. When will it happen?

Old 07-26-2009, 09:58 PM

Now back to the matter at hand. VERNON FOREST WAS A VERY GOOD MAN. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY. And I hope the scum that did this to him is caught and executed!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta