Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 08:23 PM

191 posts, read 522,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by motonenterprises View Post
Actually Horry County is the largest by land area and Greenville by population. Not shooting you down, just correcting info.
Actually I don't "give a hoot"one way or the other,but since we are talking South carolina and not Georgia or more impotantly to me Augusta,that's fine with me.Wish you had something more important to say though on the Augusta Forum.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:07 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,323,155 times
Just keeping the info straight.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:39 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
A tower crane is not going to be used for that small structure. Sorry guys.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
A tower crane is not going to be used for that small structure. Sorry guys.
"Someone's not married".Ofcourse I'm not married,I'm only 20 years old".I like that g-man(Opie)Now that's what you said on a recent post in the greenville forum.By the way,What's this about greenville,being in the "top ten"for racial disparity.I had already heard otheres talking about it in the Columbia forums.Do you all have a problem with "black people up there ?Oh my goodness,that's such a shame,because your no better than any other race.Come again.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Just keeping the info straight.
Well, "Hello" motonenterprises.Since were all "keeping info straight",I never did get your responces back to the questions I ask you on the "Come To Augusta You'll Feel Like You Have Your Own Greenjacket",thread before it was closed.(OH BOY,I SURE WON THAT ONE)Well,now you can answer me on this thread for the benifit of all other Augustians,myself included.You stated on pg 21,post 98,of that thread,"Wow1 I started this thread because I thought it was interesting and a compliment(A compliment to who?),that Augusta leaders are advertising here".Sounds real innocent now.However,you contradict yourself on pg 4,post 19,when you said,"Since I started this thread,I think I need to defend myself from the previous recent posts.I did't start the thread to so called "get back at Augusta".There is nothing to get back at Augusta for(very laughable now,since you spend so much time posting all sorts of junk aganist Augusta,and subscribing to these threads.)"I just thought it would make good conversation that it's leaders are advertising here to tryand get some of the people out of greenville".Now I'm not done yet here,but this second posts you made is more in "keeping with the truth of your real motives for creating that thread.but I must say,it "baffles the mind",when one here's all the talk about how great greenville is and how much it has to offer.If that's the case why would you feel the need to start such a thread as if you fear that some citizens there reading that billboard would actually think twice about relocating to Augusta.Please Augustians and all otheres reading this,feel free to weigh in on this with your comments.This is from "city basheres"like this one here "out of greenville".So motonenterprises,this is LIE#1,you have told here.The truth is you want to "market your own city,and in the process of doing so,tear down and destroy mine with all of your comparisions and nagative lying posts.NOW,NEXT THING.On pg 2,post 8,of the same thread,you stated,"I brought this up because some of the Augusta folk were trying to compare Augusta to greenville and I knew some who were involved would get a kick out of it.(Let me say here,if ever you spoke the truth about your motives here,you are so right,that thread you started,was ans is how your "getting your jollies",it's all fun and games to you,but you knew it would cause a lot of controveresy,but that was the whole idea,wasn't it?)"The only problem with this ad is that greenville has so much more amenities than Augusta,Why would anyone find a reason to leave other than to see "The Masters".Well,Augustians,neighbors,those curious about Augusta,and those seeking honest and objective information about relocating here,we are now at LIE#2.I ask you,to give me the thread,pg#and post in the "Augusta Forum"of anyone who has prior to you starting the above thread,posted anything nagative about greenville or has made any comparisions to it??????????????????? Please do answer my questions to explain the above lies you have now been caught in.Again,it "baffles the mind here,why someone from greenville SC,who believes that there city is "the greatest"and poses no threat to Augusta,would even waste there time starting a thread like this,I mean,the above poster has just stated,"why would anyone find a reason to leave".If that be the case,I ask why would anybody,bother to have to defend there city aganist a "billboard advertisement",against Augusta,and no one has posted anything on this forum about greenville.Anyone reading this,you see then,the above poster has lied and is not crediable.So to anyone reading on the Augusta Forum,you should "beware of greenville posters on here spreading lies and bashing this town,and not rely on this site as your only source of information.Well,Motonenterprises,"put up,or shut up".

Old 09-23-2008, 08:07 AM

You know,in a court room,when the DA,is asking the defendant questions and don't get any responces back or responces that dodge or avoid "answering the questions at hand",juries,get "REAL SUSPICIOUS".We will all wait now and see what responce(if any),is given,but I am asking all readers here for "a gulity verdict".

Last edited by carolinapride; 09-23-2008 at 08:17 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 11:32 AM

There is nothing to prove to you. It is what it is. What have you won? I have no hate for anyone or way they live.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
There is nothing to prove to you. It is what it is. What have you won? I have no hate for anyone or way they live.
Well, Dear Readers,it's short,it's a very "lame pathetic" response,"at best" and it proves my point well,that of dodging and avoiding the above questions,I posed to this poster.Silence does indeed "speak volumes" because when you don't have anything to hide and you know your honest and your motives for what you do are "blameless"then you don't have to avoid someone's direct questions.Now motonenterprises,nobody,including,and especially me,has sought to win or gain anything which is why nobody but you and certain other greenville posters on this site has "launch"an "all out smeer campaign against Augusta,completely degrading it in an effort to discourage people from moving here and instead chooseing greenville,making me have to "come forward in my hometown's defence which I have done and will continue to do,if need be.greenville is truly a beautiful city,but it's a shame that you and otheres with all of you arrogance and very poor attitude toward other memberes andtherefeelings having given you all such a "bad name"All I've asked is that it stop and these posts would have never been necessary.You are so right"it is,what it is",and that's truly sad for other people having to see the manner of people representing the city of greenville.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:06 PM

You need counseling. All of the ego stuff is irrelevant to the subject.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You need counseling. All of the ego stuff is irrelevant to the subject.
I need it,I believe you need it a whole lot more because you worship your city(greenville) like it's a god and can't leave mine alone,which is a "sick obsession"that you can't seem to control.So look who's talking,and ego,oh please,the one's that's got the biggest ego's are the people in greenville having no respect for other memberes feelings on here.You know I've caught you in a string of lies,and now you can't handle it.Oh well,deal with it.You brought it all on yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area