Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 09:35 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,999,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelStateNative View Post
Jr fans likes to mess with you KB fans too. By all means dont stop.
its what makes the sports world go round n round, no competition = boring events.

I love to go to the track and hear it from the jr fans! Nothing greater than giving it back as well...its FUN! As long as its in good taste and no-one is getting shot at, arrested, etc...bring it on

Old 06-24-2009, 10:09 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
its what makes the sports world go round n round, no competition = boring events.

I love to go to the track and hear it from the jr fans! Nothing greater than giving it back as well...its FUN! As long as its in good taste and no-one is getting shot at, arrested, etc...bring it on
What she said!

Old 06-24-2009, 11:35 AM

555 posts, read 1,573,716 times
Quote:
Running better and finishing better are ummmm slightly 2 different things!

Jr Ran better @ Pocono with Lance McGrew, BUT Finished behind #18

Jr Ran better @ Michigan with Lance McGrew, BUT Finished behind #18

Jr Ran better @ Sonoma with Lance McGrew, BUT Finished behind #18

We are racing for points every week, right? Not sure i see your point, sorry ...
Yep. He had suspension pieces break at Pocono and Michigan and he got spun at Sonoma at the end of the race.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:05 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,199,371 times
[quote=pokrplr;9440793]Running better and finishing better are ummmm slightly 2 different things!

I got a better one for ya. A couple weekends ago

Big-eared Dumbo gets beat by a 21 year old at MI truck race

On track toddler gets beat by a 19 year old at Kentucky NW race later that day

Kryle finishes 13th next day at Cup in MI

Must be all that damn talent everyone is babbling about because it sure wasn't the rain, or debris, or crew chief.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:56 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
[quote=xlabel;9451890]
Quote:
Running better and finishing better are ummmm slightly 2 different things!

I got a better one for ya. A couple weekends ago

Big-eared Dumbo gets beat by a 21 year old at MI truck race

On track toddler gets beat by a 19 year old at Kentucky NW race later that day

Kryle finishes 13th next day at Cup in MI

Must be all that damn talent everyone is babbling about because it sure wasn't the rain, or debris, or crew chief.

Sometimes the better car can beat the best driver.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:44 AM

Its obvious Pats, Xlabel has NO clue when it comes to Sports! Guess he's never heard of an upset or an underdog winning! Maybe we should shut down all the bookies in Vegas!!!

I'm getting ready for the "new" trend...The Favorite will win EVERY week!!! Bet on it...

Put your money on Jimmy Johnson NOW!! He's the ODDS on favorite to win, and win every week

Old 06-25-2009, 07:55 AM

1 posts, read 1,109 times
Default amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Kyle is the most talented driver out there. He far exceeds the skills of Earnhardt Jr., who hasn't won a race in 2 years. Jr. is running on a name, and everyone knows this. He is not his father, never will be a champion, and is just a mediocre driver out there. Truth hurts, don't it? The spin last night was just two guys who didn't give an inch, and for the win, who could blame them. So all you Jr. fans out there, you have to let go of the name, or you'll be cheering for a driver just like Kyle.................Petty.
By far he has the most talent,He is a great asset to nascar you can't love everyone that would be boring.nascar is a redneck sport like TV wrestling you have to hate someone are it is no good.If JR had a different last name he would be like the rest of his fans paying at the gate to watch.Kyle Bush has won more races in one month than jr.has in a life time.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Its obvious Pats, Xlabel has NO clue when it comes to Sports! Guess he's never heard of an upset or an underdog winning! Maybe we should shut down all the bookies in Vegas!!!

I'm getting ready for the "new" trend...The Favorite will win EVERY week!!! Bet on it...

Put your money on Jimmy Johnson NOW!! He's the ODDS on favorite to win, and win every week
Yeah I don't have a clue. Go to ESPN Nascar message board (I go by the name Krylesux and around page 15 you'll see where shortly after his NW wide and Cup sweep May 1,2. I predicted the winning is going to subside and what has he done in all 3 series since then:

7 Cup races...0 wins

4 CW Truck races (he didn't race Texas).....0 wins

6 Nationwide Races......1 busted guitar

You know the Vegas idea isn't bad, had I just bet against Kyle 17 times to win at say 2:1 and been right 16 times, the money truck would be backing up to my front door now.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post
I predicted the winning is going to subside and what has he done in all 3 series since then:

7 Cup races...0 wins

4 CW Truck races (he didn't race Texas).....0 wins

6 Nationwide Races......1 busted guitar

I'm impressed that you picked that all on your own ... Very proud of ya!! Now, can you tell me what tonight's lottery numbers might be?? I would love to retire early.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I'm impressed that you picked that all on your own ... Very proud of ya!! Now, can you tell me what tonight's lottery numbers might be?? I would love to retire early.
Tonight's lottery ?.......all I can tell ya is don't play the 18 or 51, it won't come in there either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing